Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Sympathy Or Simp? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sympathy Or Simp? (600 Views)

Don't Marry Out Of Sympathy Or Pity. Marriage Is Not A Compensation Plan. / Alpha Or Simp / Redpill Or Simp (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sympathy Or Simp? by Apeshy101(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2020
As shared by Mazi Gburugburu

Re: Sympathy Or Simp? by johnkey: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
Even doing that online still don't get them the pussy, maybe back then in the days of our mother but nowadays na who carry ba get the pussy, if you like simp online all day all you get is likes.
Re: Sympathy Or Simp? by Skyfornia(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2020
grin Ain't cut out for any of the above. I can't mellow for coochie...I collect any coochie with my head held high.

Las las na the owner of coochie dey enjoy pass.
Re: Sympathy Or Simp? by Apeshy101(m): 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Skyfornia:
grin Ain't cut out for any of the above. I can't mellow for coochie...I collect any coochie with my head held high.

Las las na the owner of coochie dey enjoy pass.
grin
Re: Sympathy Or Simp? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2020
so after going on 0-0-0 diet just for the puss where will he see the energy to fuk the puss after it is now finally presented to him cheesy.so he will now the agbo and other sex enhancing drugs on empty stomach shocked.No wonder lots of men in naija in hotel rooms die out of exhaustion when having sex with olosho cheesy.if a girl u have a desire is making u starve just because the money u ought to use to feed urself u using it on her then its not worth it dating her or what have u.same guys if u tell them to diet just for 2 hrs for health benefits or their pastor tell them to fast for one day to get favours they will be complaining cheesy.But u can starve for 2 weeks just to get pussy grin.not worth it abeg.

(1) (Reply)

. / Whenever You Get Angry, What Do You Usually Do? / Lol What Do U Guys Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.