Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) - Properties (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) (149543 Views)

For Sale.....luxury Block Of 4flats @ Ikota Villa Lekki Before Vgc(pictures) / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu / Luxury Block Of 6 Nos 3 Bedroom Flat "TO LET" @ IKEJA Gra,lagos with pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by remcoface: 4:48am On Aug 17, 2011
atasteve:

I will personally advise that we all flow normally as we would have done outside the cyber world.

Much is learnt when the atmosphere is friendly and not too "rigid".

Let the jokes and pleasantries continue as we learn and exchange knowledge.

We will keep pumping this thread to the first page everyday with our comments.

I have gained so much from the threads championed by all my Ogas. smiley

@atasteve,True talk !!!!

Lawyer please everyone is  enjoying this great thread very much  and please just let us learn and have Little fun.
Please let noting happen to this thread before i get to Nigeria  because this is my class and my teachers are ready to help me with my project.

Thanks for you understanding.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by rastaman20(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
Any updates??
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by atasteve: 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2011
We know what it means to make money in this country but guess what the grace of God is more than enough for you. Since Baba knows that we love good pix  smiley money will definitely come and more updates will start coming in.

Good evening to the Profs in the house. cool
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2011
Oga brabus, its been a while. I hope nothing is wrong. undecided
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by atasteve: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2011
Sir Lord Brabus good morning to you grin.

My Ogas and Broses, any update.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by spyder880(m): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2011
Welcome Oga Brabus, saw your car in Enugu, abi no be you? I will upload the pictures later, lol. Welcome once again.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by actonpark(m): 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2011
what happened to the next home builder ?
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by spyder880(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2011
^^^ recharging, he will soon be back and better.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by rastaman20(m): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2011
i no dey easy oo. to build and to be a contractor.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2011
Pitcures from Brabus . . . . Enjoy

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2011
More

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2011
More

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by rastaman20(m): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2011
Keep them coming, good update
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2011
Moreeeeeeeeeee

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2011
Moreeeeeeeeee

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by spyder880(m): 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
The guy is back!
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2011
View from the Lobby
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by olubuffett: 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2011
Director of Nexthome were u.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by rastaman20(m): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2011
Na u biko Oga fhemmy grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Good work . keep them coming.

This is what i mean, be your brothers keeper.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by spyder880(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2011
I saw this car in Enugu, I stopped and looked for the owner, had to paint the number plate out to protect privacy, I thought the beauty of Enugu has brought one of the big boys to come to our town grin grin

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by rastaman20(m): 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2011
lol, grin grin grin grin grin grin. maybe oga barbus don land for Enugu,
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by spyder880(m): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2011
rastaman20:

lol, grin grin grin grin grin grin. maybe oga barbus don land for Enugu,

That was what I thought o, anyway he is very welcome as Enugu hospitality will thrill him.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by rastaman20(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2011
@Brabus,, pls clear this one for us,,, is not easy to put the name for that car grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 19, 2011
@Am Alone

Where have you been? I personally missed you since you've been away. Welcome back! You are like soup with no maggi; there is no much enjoyment on this very forum without your imput. I know we all missed you.

Just give us the latest as usual.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Guk: 7:45am On Aug 19, 2011
BRABUS STICKER ON MERCEDES BENZ. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brabus

Brabus, founded 1977 in Bottrop (Ruhr Area), Germany , is a high-performance aftermarket tuning company which specializes in Mercedes-Benz, Smart and Maybach vehicles.

The franchise was owned until recently by Baron Martin Stillman von Brabus, and early lover of Margaret, Duchess of Argyll. Now owned by Bodo Buschmann, Brabus has since become the largest Mercedes tuner, other than Mercedes-AMG

1 Like

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2011
ore from Brabus . . . .Just helping him to post, so give all credit to him oh

The AC self don wear new look

1 Share

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2011
Moreeeeeeeeeee

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2011
The kitchen too benefited from the transformation.

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2011
Quality paint from Dulux

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2011
The colour center

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2011
The new view

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (56) (Reply)

Call Us For Ur Granite(directly From The Quarry),sharpsand & Sandfilling / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.