Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) - Properties (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) (149366 Views)

For Sale.....luxury Block Of 4flats @ Ikota Villa Lekki Before Vgc(pictures) / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu / Luxury Block Of 6 Nos 3 Bedroom Flat "TO LET" @ IKEJA Gra,lagos with pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2011
Update

Rejoice with me, God has added a bouncing baby boy to my family!
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by spyder880(m): 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2011
Superb, wonderful GOD!!! Bravo!!! Congrats bro!!!
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2011
NextHome:

Update

Waoh . .  Congratulations.
Love and regards to Mother and the child
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by princeonx: 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2011
NextHome:

Update

God is good! first it was Spyder and now you! Am sure you both know what that mean! keep up the good work and the blessings of God will keep showering on you and all of us as well! Regards from NL to mother and son!
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by atasteve: 10:12pm On Aug 24, 2011
Lord Brabus, a big congrats to you. How is madam and President.

We will soon open a thread for the babies because God has really blessed us on this thread.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by rastaman20(m): 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2011
Glory Be to God , for his wonderful work, congrats Oga Brabus

Na God do ammmm,

Oga GOD ,, MILLIONS OF THANKS AND PRAISE UNTO U,

CAN SOMEBODY SHOUT AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by spyder880(m): 7:04am On Aug 25, 2011
AMMMMMEEEEEEENNN oooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Jussi(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2011
What an awesome God! He makes all things beautiful in His time.

Congratulations Brabus!
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by ihebrooke(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2011
NextHome:

Update

congrats and thank God ooooo.
Very soon it should be my turn!
How is work, bro? grin grin
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Natudu: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2011
NextHome:

Update

I Thank God for His mercies. Congratulations, man. Regards to madam and the newborn.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by hasyak(m): 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2011
congrats, best wishes to madam
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Poj1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2011
Congrats Brabus, a thousand kisses for the new baby kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss,
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by cinzo: 7:15am On Aug 26, 2011
Congrats bro. My regards to your madam
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2011
On behalf of Madam and my baby brothers, I want to say a BIG thank you to the whole Nairaland family.

Still in the spirit of celebration, here is a new concept I'll love to share with the NL family.

Affordable Elegance by NextHome Builders

Cost to build: N6.5m
Estimated size of plot: 50 x 70ft

More information on this concept design on NPC Blog next week. Check us out!.

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2011
More pics from LSPDC Renovation site.

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2011
Looking Nice . . .
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by spyder880(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
Nice and lovely plans.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by atasteve: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2011
NextHome:

More pics from LSPDC Renovation site.

See power of vision. smiley Whao! the ugly looking house has become a paradise. I love the red colour and especially the tiles in the kitchen. The concept is breath taking.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 5:24am On Aug 29, 2011
LSPDC Renovation: Issues and Resolves

I've been kept away from the site in the last few days by my family (I'm sorry I had to bring them into this). Hence, work is going on at the site without my physical presence.

Few work were carried out at the site without my supervision which will need to be revised because they were unacceptable to my client.

This week, we will be revisiting the trouble spot and also giving the house a finishing touch.

I must admit the fact that we actually underestimated the level of work needed done on this project and as a result - we are requesting for more time to put finishing touches to the project.
The only difference between this project and a new build is the blockwork.

As at last visit on Saturday, the light fittings have been installed; the external plumbing works are completed and the master bath fittings are been fixed.

I'll update newer pics as soon as I visit the site.

Have a great week ahead!
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by spyder880(m): 5:41am On Aug 29, 2011
^^^ Its not easy balancing work and family, I have been there and know how hard it is, keep up the good work bros.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2011
I don't get it was brabus banned and if so why is he still banned? I've been waiting for updates from this thread in my mail and had to come looking for it when it wasn't coming.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2011
@blink,

I'm also at loss as to why I was banned. Well, for now I'll be posting under this new name until I get to know why I was banned.
There must be a reason!
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Aventures(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2011
NextHome:

Work further advanced yesterday at the renovation site with the painting of the study and one of the bedrooms.

The colour selection for each room is as follows:

Living Room/Lobby - Red
Kitchen - Red
Study/Bedroom 2 - Intense truffle/Magnolia
Master Bedroom - Shades of Blue (Navy/Baby blue)
Burglary - White

Pic updates below

I have a little reservation about painting the interior with red colour. Well one man’s food is another poison. But what I know about red colour in the interior is that it makes most people un-comfortable. As a matter of fact if you want your staff to stop using toilet as an excuse to hide from work you just go and paint the toilet red then you find out that will stop.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 3:52am On Aug 31, 2011
@Aventures, one man's fufu is another man's akpu.

We need to learn how to respect client's decisions and choices.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by onezirozan: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2011
Brabus I am starving o! No new pics on this LSDPC renovation? Been to the facebook site too. Nothing. Please try feed me
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2011
Apologies for lack of updates in the last few days.

Today is my little baby bro's naming ceremony.

Work will resume at the site tomorrow. Thank you
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by spyder880(m): 11:03am On Aug 31, 2011
Chai! See enough choppings! Congratulations. Tell the little man that a distant uncle says HI!
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by atasteve: 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2011
NextHome:

Apologies for lack of updates in the last few days.

Today is my little baby bro's naming ceremony.

Work will resume at the site tomorrow. Thank you

I wanted to start shouting on top of my voice for pix grin until I suddenly saw the good news. My the good Lord keep, guide and guard him, AMEN.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2011
I've been a little bit indisposed in the last few days and as a result has not had the time to post updates here on NL.

LSPDC Renovations

More fittings and fixtures are being added to the walls and final coats of paint will be applied on the walls. Most of pictures will stay the same as newer additions are less visible to the eyes.

I hope to post more pics next week when we install the bedroom doors, wardrobes and kitchen cabinets.

Before then, here's a peek into what has been going on at the project site

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by spyder880(m): 11:58pm On Sep 02, 2011
Looking very pretty already, I wish that is my house being finished like that. cheesy
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 12:07am On Sep 03, 2011
^^^May the good Lord grant your wish.

Bros, finishing stage is not funny at all especially when the taste is high.

When I gain time later this month, I'll be blogging about some finishing works carried out on 3 different project sites (Standard, Mid-range and Top-of-the-range finishing).

Roofing stage is just 40% of a building project. Find out more on this thread.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by spyder880(m): 12:44am On Sep 03, 2011
NextHome:

^^^May the good Lord grant your wish.

Bros, finishing stage is not funny at all especially when the taste is high.

When I gain time later this month, I'll be blogging about some finishing works carried out on 3 different project sites (Standard, Mid-range and Top-of-the-range finishing).

Roofing stage is just 40% of a building project. Find out more on this thread.

When my mentor told me one day many years ago that finishing a house was more expensive than building a house, I thought he made a mistake, now I know better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (56) (Reply)

Call Us For Ur Granite(directly From The Quarry),sharpsand & Sandfilling / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.