Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,425 members, 7,850,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) - Properties (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) (149534 Views)

For Sale.....luxury Block Of 4flats @ Ikota Villa Lekki Before Vgc(pictures) / How We Built The "Luxury Block Of Flats" In Enugu / Luxury Block Of 6 Nos 3 Bedroom Flat "TO LET" @ IKEJA Gra,lagos with pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2011
{Again from Oga brabus to us all}

@all, there are lots of pix to be updated but my laptop has been behaving very funny in the last 2 days. Please bear with me.

We are making good progress and work is nearing completion. We just finished installation of the ACs, tiling of the bathrooms and kitchen. Painting work to commence with screeding of the living room wall tomorrow.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2011
In case you are wondering why Brabus is not answering your posts, I guess he must have upset Admin of this site to the point that he has been banned from posting here. Here is a copy of the message from the Admin. The charge is unknown.

Sorry brabus, you've lost your forum posting privileges.

Reason: You have been auto-banned by the antispam bot. You may be unbanned shortly.
Please DO NOT REPOST: your post is still here, just hidden. So sorry!

Well for now, NextHome is Brabus reincarnated.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by rastaman20(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2011
NextHome:

In case you are wondering why Brabus is not answering your posts, I guess he must have upset Admin of this site to the point that he has been banned from posting here. Here is a copy of the message from the Admin. The charge is unknown.

Sorry brabus, you've lost your forum posting privileges.

Reason: You have been auto-banned by the antispam bot. You may be unbanned shortly.
Please DO NOT REPOST: your post is still here, just hidden. So sorry!

Well for now, NextHome is Brabus reincarnated.

I am lost on this one. Can some explain
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^ I dont think it was anything personal . . . It is probably the spambot that has no idea who to ban. . . .
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^Lol
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2011
NextHome:

^^^Lol

I am very serious . . . While i was posting for you today, i was banned too, but send mail to the appropriate channel . . . and now i am back.
So who did u send your mail too?
I have noticed that, there are some things that could make the anti spam to get you . . .
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2011
You have mail . . .
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by spyder880(m): 9:44am On Aug 20, 2011
@ brabus, nothing personal from the admin, it happens to me everytime I post cost updates after 12 midnight, they will auto ban me and sometimes I wait it out, they will unban me in a few hours.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 10:29am On Aug 20, 2011
@Spyder, this I understand. It usually happen to me as well but in this case it is almost 5 days.

Remember, Oga Fhemmmy too was banned yesterday and has been unbanned same yesterday. Whatever the case, I'll be posting under this new name until the issue is resolved.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2011
LSPDC Renovation: Work is nearing 90% Completion.

We put final touches to the wall today. Painting will commence from Monday.

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 9:07pm On Aug 20, 2011
NextHome:

@Spyder, this I understand. It usually happen to me as well but in this case it is almost 5 days.

Remember, Oga Fhemmmy too was banned yesterday and has been unbanned same yesterday. Whatever the case, I'll be posting under this new name until the issue is resolved.

It depends on who you send you mail to, have you mail Chief Seun as advice?
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2011
The interior look so good that the exterior started begging for attention. Discussions in progress to transform the stairwell.

Honestly, there's sharp contrast! See pics below
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 9:17pm On Aug 20, 2011
OK
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2011
Pics

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 3:10am On Aug 21, 2011
Oga Fhemmmy, I did just exactly as you adviced. Even before creating this new ID, I've mailed antispam, chief seun and also sms lawyer (the moderator).
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 3:16am On Aug 21, 2011
The kitchen too is wearing a new look - more before and after pics next week.

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by spyder880(m): 5:49am On Aug 21, 2011
Nice work brabus, beautiful transformation and attention to detail.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2011
New Blog Post on Nigeria Property Center

Co-tenancy or Multi-dwelling? 3 things to consider before commiting

Whether you live together with other people under one roof or lived together as a resident in an estate, all sorts of things happen, good and bad. And while we always hope for the best, it makes sense to try and predict the worst in advance,  re-think it before making any commitment to buy, rent or lease any property.

Read more in the URL provided in signature below.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2011
Nice job yo doing with this project, i cant wait to see the final look
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2011
Thanks Bro - you inspired us to do more!

Updates

Great news - NextHome just won another renovation contract. Renovation of a 25 room hotel in Ondo state.

LSPDC Renovation

We started out with a bare box and have breathed life back into the interiors. This week, we will be round up with final touches.

The making of Brabus home

"When people walk past and do a double take at the ongoing construction, we invite them inside!"

When I decided to move with my family to Ogun state (my homeland), we wanted to live within reasonable reach of our families and business, but finding a suitable land proved extremely difficult. In the end,we purchased a land in Sagamu, in a newly developed area which was perfectly situated in a quiet location on the edge of the town.

The land had the stunning views I'd always dreamed of and behind the land was a fairly thick wood and aquatic life. On the face of it, the plot is too good to miss as it fits perfectly within our proposed budget.

Read more on Brabus project on NPC blog later next month.

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 1:46am On Aug 22, 2011
That is a nice design . . . . . .
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Poj1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2011
Beautiful wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by cinzo: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2011
@Brabus, how much is a bag of cement presently?
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 7:52pm On Aug 22, 2011
@cinzo, N2300 - N2500 at present.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 4:21am On Aug 23, 2011
Work further advanced yesterday at the renovation site with the painting of the study and one of the bedrooms.

The colour selection for each room is as follows:

Living Room/Lobby - Red
Kitchen - Red
Study/Bedroom 2 - Intense truffle/Magnolia
Master Bedroom - Shades of Blue (Navy/Baby blue)
Burglary - White

Pic updates below

Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by ROBEN(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2011
Am Alone:

@ ROBEN,

I promise, I will try to post you some pictures on Spyders thread
un failingly this week!!!! But I like them to finish plastering the house
as my bricklayer is still on it!!!!

Trust my bricklayers - Very gud bad guys grin grin grin grin

Peace!!!!

@Am alone, Bros how far? U didnt fulfil ur promise oo; I expected the pixs thruout last week but nothing from U and that was unlike d Am-alone I used to know. I'm still expectant.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ Brabus . . . it is looking really good.
Keep it up
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by rastaman20(m): 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2011
Oga Barbus ,, u are doing a great work,, well done bros.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by NextHome(m): 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2011
LSPDC Renovation

I was unable to visit the renovation site today as I had to travel down to Ondo state to commence work on the hotel renovation project.

I forgot to mention that we won a lot of client at the LSPDC renovation site - we may be starting another renovation pretty soon. The new client just bought a flat in the block facing the one we are renovating.

Reports reaching me, made me understand that work is going on fine. Pic updates will be uploaded tomorrow when I receive same from my site supervisor.
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Taitesssy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2011
Good day Brabus, I have earlier sent a mail to your email address but I'm yet to get a response from you or your team, anyways my mail has to do

with the Luxury duplex with flat that you are executing in Ogun State, I am interested in the full plan. Pls get in touch with me thru my email

- papatee1803@rocketmail.com. Thanks
Re: Building A Luxury Block Of Flats: Day-to-day Updates (with pictures) by Fhemmmy: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2011
Any update for today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (56) (Reply)

Call Us For Ur Granite(directly From The Quarry),sharpsand & Sandfilling / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Cost Analysis Of Roofing My 3 Bedrooms Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.