Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell (20179 Views)

Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pfizzzy(m): 6:02am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are with him since when and what is his name? undecided

You're high... Since the day I challenged Him, I met him... I felt his presence. Have you met God once? Not physically oh
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 6:02am On Nov 29, 2021
Pfizzzy:
This life has principles, if you choose to focus on the Bible alone I have no problem with that.

But don't try to question my relationship with God... You nor be heaven secretary.
What principles does this life have for you and how can anyone who want to learn of them access them? undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pfizzzy(m): 6:04am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What principles does this life have for you and how can anyone who want to learn of them access them? undecided

It's simple, Go on your knees now in a quiet place... Commune with God. Kneel, stand, it's your choice but be focused
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 6:04am On Nov 29, 2021
Pfizzzy:
You're high... Since the day I challenged Him, I met him... I felt his presence. Have you met God once? Not physically oh
Maybe! But what did you challenge Him for or to? And how did you meet Him? undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 6:05am On Nov 29, 2021
Pfizzzy:
It's simple, Go on your knees now in a quiet place... Commune with God. Kneel, stand, it's your choice but be focused
I asked you of the principles you claim this life has. undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pfizzzy(m): 6:07am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I asked you about the principles you claim this life has. undecided

I can't explain it's beyond your comprehension. Do what I asked you to do or forget it. Only then you would know these things.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 6:08am On Nov 29, 2021
Pfizzzy:
I can't explain it's beyond your comprehension. Do what I asked you to do or forget it. Only then you would know these things.
Things you can't seem to explain but are all too quick to lay claim to? undecided

Is that any different from WHAT the religious zombies do? undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pfizzzy(m): 6:09am On Nov 29, 2021
You ask how you can access them! With God, you'll have knowledge. I'm not answerable to any human, it's my choice dude. I have the authority and the power.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pfizzzy(m): 6:10am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Things you can't seem to explain but are all too quick to lay claim to? undecided

Is that any different from WHAT the religious zombies do? undecided

I'm not religious you are just aggressive grin
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pfizzzy(m): 6:10am On Nov 29, 2021
I dey live my life the way I want... Better style
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pfizzzy(m): 6:12am On Nov 29, 2021
I lay claim to it because I am sure of what I am saying... If you can't talk to God for some minutes, challenge him, then why should I bother myself on you?
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 6:12am On Nov 29, 2021
Pfizzzy:
I'm not religious you are just aggressive grin
You got me all revved up to learn of your so-called life principles, even your God who you claim you happen to be a child of, yet not a single clue so far to even indicate seriousness. What do you expect me to think at this point? undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pfizzzy(m): 6:13am On Nov 29, 2021
Recently, a robbery incident happened... Everybody ran in the scene.. The mofos
nor see me, I was just standing my hands akimbo and smiling. Is it natural or I am just stupid? I won't talk much. So many encounters
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 6:14am On Nov 29, 2021
Pfizzzy:
I lay claim to it because I am sure of what I am saying... If you can't talk to God for some minutes, challenge him, then why should I bother myself on you?
Challenge which God? undecided

[I]Just so you know, your God is not my God. I serve the God written of in scripture which cannot be the same God you refer to since my God is not some celestial mental case of dissociative issues[/i]. undecided

So you need to do better in telling me exactly which God it is you are asking me to talk to. undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pfizzzy(m): 6:15am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You got me all revved up to learn of your so-called life principles, even your God who you claim you happen to be a child of, yet not a single clue so far to even indicate seriousness. What do you expect me to think at this point? undecided

Nothing. You have your beliefs... I have mine, am not here to convince anyone dude. Mine might be stupid to you but I don't care... I'm living the best of my life
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pfizzzy(m): 6:15am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Challenge which God? undecided

Just so you know, your God is not my God. I serve the God written of in scripture which cannot be the same God you refer to since my God is not some celestial mental case of dissociative issues. undecided

Okay bro
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pfizzzy(m): 6:16am On Nov 29, 2021
If you can control things you're definitely serving a living God. Period!
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 6:17am On Nov 29, 2021
Pfizzzy:
Nothing. You have your beliefs... I have mine, am not here to convince anyone dude. Mine might be stupid to you but I don't care... I'm living the best of my life
Never said anything about stupid... undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pfizzzy(m): 6:18am On Nov 29, 2021
You're scared to challenge God why? How about the guy that fought with an angel in the Bible? What did God do?..... The guy made a big move and blessings yakpa for he side.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pfizzzy(m): 6:20am On Nov 29, 2021
I know, but you referred to me as mental case. And I don't care. God is extra ordinary in His ways, beyond human comprehension. Jesus walked on the sea barefooted, why can't I? So many pastors/prophet deliver people off their ailments.. Who gave them the ability to? It's God working in them dude... Because they have His presence on their life.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pfizzzy(m): 6:21am On Nov 29, 2021
If I try to prove anything to you, I will offend God. That's why I said talk to Him
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pfizzzy(m): 6:24am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Maybe! But what did you challenge Him for or to? And how did you meet Him? undecided

My life has been laid-back, I am slow... So many things ain't going right. On the early hours of my birthday(that night)... I cried, roll on the floor... I asked nothing but only His presence on my life. I shouted His name, challenged Him... Yes! I wanted to feel Him and boom since then it's been Good
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pfizzzy(m): 6:26am On Nov 29, 2021
I won't say more than that... If you're so curious. Do the same
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 6:28am On Nov 29, 2021
Pfizzzy:
My life has been laid-back, I am slow... So many things ain't going right. On the early hours of my birthday(that night)... I cried, roll on the floor... I asked nothing but only His presence on my life. I shouted His name, challenged Him... Yes! I wanted to feel Him and boom since then it's been Good
How do you know what you encountered was God to begin with? undecided

You felt God, you claim but which God did you feel? undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pfizzzy(m): 6:43am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How do you know what you encountered was God to begin with? undecided

You felt God, you claim but which God did you feel? undecided

I have no further answers to you. You think you know too much and more reasonable.

It's my life, reason me as a mental case I don't care... I have found myself it doesn't need to be appealing to anyone!. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Lordedifice1: 7:01am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Yes, I have memories from when I was about 3 and half. undecided

Again, where is this "age of accountability" concept addressed in scripture by God? undecided

In sunday school they teach this in most churches,so i don't understand why you are still delebrating on this accountability
When you were age 3 do you know what was good and bad. In revelations the bible tells us that we will stand before the lord and give account of what we did in the earth,a baby doesn't know what he or she can say that he did in the earth to tell God.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Viraltrends123: 7:03am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am a Christian since I believe in and follow the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ , this instead of doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) which Jesus Christ warned His followers were all lies to be avoided. undecided

Jesus Christ never said any of that about Heaven and I don't by into the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches). What I know of Heaven is that there is a home their for all those who will live there and their treasures too. Also, given what was spoken of Sons of God in the book of Job for instance, those who enter Heaven will likely serve God along with the other Sons of God. undecided
LoL, you believe is kind of different a little. But, pertaining your answer on what will be doing in heaven, its a similar believe. So in heaven we will be serving God, or be in hell, those that don't believe in Jesus will die and turn to dust.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 7:07am On Nov 29, 2021
Lordedifice1:
In sunday school they teach this in most churches,so i don't understand why you are still delebrating on this accountability
When you were age 3 do you know what was good and bad. In revelations the bible tells us that we will stand before the lord and give account of what we did in the earth,a baby doesn't know what he or she can say that he did in the earth to tell God.
So in your Sunday school, you learn ideas that have nothing to do with what neither Jesus Christ or God infact said, and you don't immediately see the problem with that?. undecided

There you go again with that contradictory statement again. How can we all stand and give account when according to you not all, since babies will not? undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 7:09am On Nov 29, 2021
Viraltrends123:
LoL, you believe is kind of different a little. But, pertaining your answer on what will be doing in heaven, its a similar believe. So in heaven we will be serving God, or be in hell, those that don't believe in Jesus will die and turn to dust.
That's what's written in scripture for all to read and understand. undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Lordedifice1: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So in your Sunday school, you learn ideas that have nothing to do with what neither Jesus Christ or God infact said, and you don't immediately see the problem with that?. undecided

There you go again with that contradictory statement again. How can we all stand and give account when according to you not all, since babies will not? undecided
I'm done arguing with you move on

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Dejaylens: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2021
Didn't the same Bible said that we're conceived in sin and born in isin?
Make Una no de confuse yourselves o
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Candidlady: 7:38am On Nov 29, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Keep sensing oh Mr Sensor, don't stop, for someone who "thinks money" yet wants teach someone who "thinks God" the Word of God.

Kudos for showing your bravery in faceless platform. You deserve a NL medal for bravery.

People that would see something in the Bible yet still be arguing blindly against what is clearly written there.

Continue to deceive yourself you have true knowledge when you clearly don't.

been lowkey monitoring your replies... You sure do have attitude/ego problem.. How do you win souls for christ. Even the holy book said "learn from the ant"

you are quick to bash anyone who doesnt believe in your doctorine!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church / Hoodlums Attack Worshippers In Osun During Church Service / Bishop Slumps, Dies On Way To Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.