Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell (20205 Views)

Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by triplechoice(m): 7:15am On Dec 01, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Make heaven no shock una o..
It's only God that can determine what is sin or not.
The only instruction Jesus gave that supersedes other instruction is to love your neighbor as your self and believe in him.
People will definitely make mistakes no one is bigger than that.
Even Peter who was Jesus 2 I.c machetes someone's ear and even denied Jesus after hearing from Jesus himself that he will deny him.
No one can determine who goes to heaven or not.

A child of 5 may know good and evil, but saying because that child knows good and evil, if He dies at that age will go to Hell shows you don't even know God. You guys are trying to paint God as a cruel being more than a kind being and that hurts me.

God chose Elijah and Elisha, both are known to have anger issues, He chose Moses, who was a murder, all of Jesus disciples had their flaws.
Abi na David, the man of God's heart solomon or Samuel.
The God I serve is a merciful God and He knows I will make mistakes.
Sometimes, when I here preachers preach, I get sad because, they make it look so difficult to make heaven.
Go back and read from the 1st to the 12th commandment God gave to Moses, you will see that, those commandments given for man to have peaceful coexistence with his neighbor that is why some refer to it as Laws.

Remember God said " THOU SHALT NOT KILL" but I have seen instances where God commanded people to kill and when saul disobeyed, He was punished.

I still stand that only God can determine what is sin.
If you can love you neighbor the way you love yourself and believe in Jesus. Bro heaven is your home. Don't allow the Devil, who is the accuser of brethren to give you a guilty conscience when you stand in front of the Lord on the final day of Judgement.

If I keep food that I want to eat and my brother picks up the food and eat it, because He is hungry is that not stealing? Yes it is according to the law .
But should I get angry? No, because He is my brother.
But I guess if it were a man from the North and a Muslim I will be angry and that's where God will be angry with me and not be angry with that man if a stranger can steal his meal and He won't be angry.

I believe if you don't love your neighbor as yourself, no matter how you believe say you dey serve God you n0 dey go heaven

This version of Christianity is not the one I use to know while growing up. Everything has changed and I think it is the reason Church people these days no longer behave like Church people anymore. Anything goes

David slept another's wife ,God still loved him. Moses murdered somehow and yes God still loved him. .Peter injured someone and again, God still loved him. Elisha and Elijah were always angry and one of them even caused wild beast to eat up little children and once again, God still loved.

So therefore, if Christians do all of the above, God will still love them.

With the so many Churches everywhere in Nigeria ,it means we are not safe in this country.

So many people with the licence to rob, steal, sleep with your wives, cheat you, 419 you, yahoo you and even kill you and God will still forgive them with a bonus free passage to heaven while the rest of us who manage to avoid the above listed crimes, will be sent straight to hell to burn forever since we don't worship the Christian God.

Na wah.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by KnownUnknown: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2021
[
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kingpin1000: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
triplechoice:

This version of Christianity is not the one I use to know while growing up. Everything has changed and I think it is the reason Church people these days no longer behave like Church people anymore. Anything goes

David slept another's wife ,God still loved him. Moses murdered somehow and yes God still loved him. .Peter injured someone and again, God still loved him. Elisha and Elijah were always angry and one of them even caused wild beast to eat up little children and once again, God still loved.

So therefore, if Christians do all of the above, God will still love them.

With the so many Churches everywhere in Nigeria ,it means we are not safe in this country.

So many people with the licence to rob, steal, sleep with your wives, cheat you, 419 you, yahoo you and even kill you and God will still forgive them with a bonus free passage to heaven while the rest of us who manage to avoid the above listed crimes, will be sent straight to hell to burn forever since we don't worship the Christian God.

Na wah.
The most important thing is love your neighbor as yourself and believe that Jesus is the only way.
If you love your neighbor as yourself, you won't do those things you listed above.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by oaroloye(m): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
SHALOM!

jesusjnr2020:
Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell

The closest any human being could get to physically meeting God or seeing His ways and how things were done in His Kingdom which is in heaven, here on Earth, is through meeting and observing the ways of little children. Hence Jesus used them as examples for His disciples to emulate, saying, "Of such is the kingdom of heaven". Mark 10:14

So if little children are the ones that remind God of heaven most when He looks down at the Earth, why would He want to send them to hell?

The souls in hell are workers of iniquity, hence little children of whom Jesus said, "of such is the kingdom of God", including the unborn who have never worked iniquity, could not possibly be in hell. Matthew 13:41-41; Revelation 21:8

The woman who said she saw aborted babies in the following thread, https://www.nairaland.com/6868933/kathy-mcdaniel-misfit-hell-heaven, never spoke of their souls but exposed how those of devil kill/abort them, and how they dump their dead bodies. But of course the agents of the devil would want to misinterpret that to mislead humans and to blaspheme the name of God.

But the devil is a liar and was a murderer since the beginning. John 8:44

He's the thief who never comes to any man except to steal, kill and destroy his life just like he did to man in the beginning, so it would be foolish to fall for his lies. John 10:10

A word is enough for the wise.

. EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God spake all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I am The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness of any thing
that is in Heaven above,
or that is in the Earth beneath,
or that is in the Water under the Earth.
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the Fathers
upon the Children
unto the Third and Fourth Generation
of them that hate Me;
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them that love Me,
and keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not take
The Name of the LORD thy God in vain;
for the LORD will not hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name in vain."

. NUMBERS 15:27-31.

27. "And if any soul Sin through ignorance,
then he shall bring a she goat of the first year
for a Sin Offering.
28. "And the Priest shall make an Atonement
for the Soul that Sinneth Ignorantly,
when he Sinneth by Ignorance before The LORD,
to make an Atonement for him;
and it shall be forgiven him.
29. "Ye shall have One Law for him
that Sinneth through Ignorance,
both for him that is born
among The Children of Israel,
and for the Stranger that sojourneth
among them.
30. "But the Soul that doeth ought presumptuously,
whether he be born in the Land,
or a Stranger,
the same reproacheth The LORD;
and that Soul shall be cut off
from among his people.
31. "Because he hath despised
The Word of The LORD,
and hath broken His Commandment,
that Soul shall utterly be cut off;
his Iniquity shall be upon him."

THE OYINBOS HAVE DONE INCREDIBLY WICKED THINGS IN THEIR HISTORY, BUT WOULD LIKE TO BELIEVE THAT ALL THEIR CHILDREN ARE BORN WITHOUT ANY SUCH STIGMA ATTACHED TO THEM.

Therefore they invented the preposterous doctrine of “THE INNOCENT CHILD.”

They theorize that their children are born innocent- that the only thing they can inherit from their parents are their appearance, blood type, maybe intelligence and skills- not their outstanding recompences for Deliberate Sins.

GOD EXPLICITLY STATED THAT EVERY HUMAN IS ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE SINS OF THEIR PARENTS, THEIR GRANDPARENTS, AND THEIR GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

They are therefore bewildered that GOD should DO NOTHING to protect their children from molestation- even by Priests of the False Christian Churches THEY MADE. Whatever "molestation" means.

They say that IF GOD EXISTS, AND IS GOOD, HE MUST RESPECT THE INNOCENCE OF THEIR CHILDREN, AND PROTECT THEM FROM HARM- even though their parents do not respect Him.

FAMOUS OYINBO ATHEIST, BERTRAND RUSSELL, proudly said that: "No one can sit at the bedside of a dying child and believe in God."

He believed that children should be awarded special privileges that supersede the Laws of Nature- even though their parents are unholy.

. LEVITICUS 18:22-19:2.

22. "Thou shalt not lie with mankind,
as with womankind:
it is abomination.
23. "Neither shalt thou lie with any beast
to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman
stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion."
24. "Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things:
for in all these the nations are defiled
which I cast out before you:
25. "And the Land is defiled:
therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it,
and the Land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
26. "Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments,
and shall not commit any of these abominations;
neither any of your own nation,
nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
27. "[For all these abominations have the men of the land done,
which were before you, and the land is defiled;]
28. "That the land spue not you out also,
when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.
29. For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations,
even the souls that commit them
shall be cut off from among their people.
30. "Therefore shall ye keep Mine Ordinance,
that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs,
which were committed before you,
and that ye defile not yourselves therein:
I am The LORD your God."
AND The LORD Spake unto Moses,
Saying,

2. "Speak unto all The Congregation
of The Children of Israel,
and say unto them,

'YE SHALL BE HOLY:
FOR I THE LORD YOUR GOD
AM HOLY.' "

BERTRAND RUSSELL WAS SO ARROGANT IN HIS BELIEF, THAT HE DID NOT FEAR TO BLASPHEME GOD- BASED ON A THEORY!

What if his theory was wrong? He didn't care about that.

WHEN ANY CREATURE IS BORN IT IS CONNECTED TO AN UMBILICUS FEED OF PACKETS OF LIFE ENERGY, THAT KEEP IT ALIVE.

When it dies, this line disconnects, and manifests an entity that requires a copy of the memory Record of how that creature had used the life allocated to it since birth.

If it does not provide this record in a speedy fashion, the entity cuts into the Soul Body of that lifeform, and extracts that data by Brute Force.

This procedure fatally damages the Soul Body, so that it cannot deploy Its AfterLife Body.

It is then attacked by Scavenger Spirit Beings, which tear It to pieces in the process of extracting Its last Life Energies.

The only way to avoid this dark Fate is to have prepared oneself to be able to give an immediate TOTAL RECALL account of one's whole life form Birth until Death. This process is called RECAPITULATION- it takes less than a year to complete.

A simple exercise, such as spending twenty minutes daily, remembering everything one can, about everyone we ever met, will enable TOTAL RECALL in under a year. Anyone who has done this will be able to TOTALLY RECALL every incident of their life in twenty minutes- and, upon dying, is not molested by the Scavengers, but is allowed to use their last Life Energies to create a SPIRIT ENERGY BODY, housing the Mind, Personality, and Memories.

This Spirit-Body goes to HEAVEN, to PARADISE, or to HELL as is appropriate.

THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS PROCEDURE.

There are eight levels of LIFE FORCE- seven heavenly, and one Earthly.

When Humans are born, their SEAT OF CONSCIOUSNESS alternates between all the levels, while the creatures that feed upon Human Souls that are undefended, gradually take off their Life Energies, until there is insufficient to access Heavenly Levels.

That is consistent with Lord Yeshua's statement that the Kingdom of Heaven is made up of persons like Earthly Children- with all eight Life Force levels available and accessible.

The Primary Purpose of Bible Religion- that is, THE TORAH, and THE GOSPEL OF LORD YESHUA- was to restore all those Levels.

Apostolic Doctrine is not very helpful, if at all, in replacing the Lost Life Force.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda (1985).
THE POWER OF SILENCE, by Carlos Castaneda (1987).
THE SORCERER'S CROSSING: A Woman's Journey, by Taisha Abelar (1993).
THE ACTIVE SIDE OF INFINITY, by Carlos Castaneda (1998).]

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by triplechoice(m): 2:35pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kingpin1000:

The most important thing is love your neighbor as yourself and believe that Jesus is the only way.
If you love your neighbor as yourself, you won't do those things you listed above.

So , even after loving your neighbor as your self , you will still commit the listed crimes if you don't believe that Jesus is the only way?
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Again, go back to learn what Jesus Christ really thought you to obey. undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kingpin1000: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2021
triplechoice:

So , even after loving your neighbor as your self , you will still commit the listed crimes if you don't believe that Jesus is the only way?

1) Jesus said I'm the way, the truth and the light, no one cometh unto the Father except through me.
2) Jesus is known as our spiritual advocate, while the devil is the accuser of brethren. Loving your neighbor as yourself will make the world a better place
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by triplechoice(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kingpin1000:

1) Jesus said I'm the way, the truth and the light, no one cometh unto the Father except through me.
2) Jesus is known as our spiritual advocate, while the devil is the accuser of brethren. Loving your neighbor as yourself will make the world a better place

Then we don't need to believe in Jesus since we can love our neighbor without him
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kingpin1000: 7:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
triplechoice:

Then we don't need to believe in Jesus since we can love our neighbor without him

Why argue the obvious.. without believing in Jesus you can't make heaven.
John 3:16. For God so love the world that He gave his only begotten son that WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM shall not perish but have everlasting life.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by triplechoice(m): 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Why argue the obvious.. without believing in Jesus you can't make heaven.
John 3:16. For God so love the world that He gave his only begotten son that WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Answer the question I asked; cant we love our neighbor as ourself without Jesus?

Yes or no
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kingpin1000: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
triplechoice:

Answer the question I asked; cant we love our neighbor as ourself without Jesus?

Yes or no
You can love your neighbor as yourself buy without Jesus you're not going to Heaven.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Is 81-Years-Old Today / Which Of These Temptations Is Hard For You To Resist? / African Men Only Good At Sex; Not Romantic At All - Reverend Ransford Obeng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.