Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell (20167 Views)

Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, at least 2 major rules to be concerned with here are :

■ You have to be born-again to make it through either of the two gates which lead into the Kingdom of God - John 3 vs 1 - 8. : There are two gates into the Kingdom ; a broad gate which leads to eternal destruction and a narrow Gate which leads to True Life- Matthew 7 vs 13 - 15 & Luke 14 vs 25 - 33. undecided

■ the Kingdom of Heaven is only for those who change and become like little children - Matthew 18 vs 2 - 4. It does not matter whether you are 10-years old or 55-years old, only those are born-again and are like little children will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. undecided
[/s]

I never asked you for the requirements of making Heaven.

What age do humans qualify for heaven/hell?

Seems you can't answer this simple question so you resort to epistles. I see you fleeing in shame like your fellow Pastors above. grin
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkie:
1. Yes, read the book of Genesis, and then Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John and you will learn of this. undecided

2. Huh? undecided
[/s]

I don't want to read that's why we have you here.
Tell us.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]
I don't want to read that's why we have you here.
Tell us.
Why then did you ask for scriptural references if you weren't going to read and learn for your own self? undecided

Tell you what? I indicated there that I didn't understand your question. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pr0ton: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Hell is a place of eternal damnation just as Jesus Christ Himself said in Matthew 25 vs 40 - 46. undecided

I believe in Jesus Christ so I believe His Word is Truth. undecided

The eternal damnation that you mentioned has been defined in some places in the Bible by Jesus Christ himself as an eternal punishment/torment with fire.

Mark 9:43
And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than with two hands to go to hell, to the unquenchable fire.

Matthew 8:12
While the sons of the kingdom will be thrown into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

These verses define eternal damnation as burning forever in hell. I know you don't agree eternal damnation to be defined this way. So what would you say about the Bible verses that explain it this way?

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]I never asked you for the requirements of making Heaven.

What age do humans qualify for heaven/hell?

Seems you can't answer this simple question so you resort to epistles. I see you fleeing in shame like your fellow Pastors above. grin
Again, You are told that age has nothing to do with heaven or Hell, yet you continue to ask the question, why? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkie:
Why then did you ask for scriptural references if you weren't going to read and learn for your own self? undecided

Tell you what? I indicated there that I didn't understand your question. undecided
[/s]

Quote the exact Bible verses here like you have been doing na. Why change format now?

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pr0ton:
The eternal damnation that you mentioned has been defined in some places in the Bible by Jesus Christ himself as an eternal punishment/torment with fire.

Mark 9:43
And if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than with two hands to go to hell, to the unquenchable fire.

Matthew 8:12
While the sons of the kingdom will be thrown into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

These verses define eternal damnation as burning forever in hell. I know you don't agree eternal damnation to be defined this way. So what would you say about the Bible verses that explain it this way?
Has been defined? Are you serious at all? I suggest you go back and read Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 so you maybe see that no definition of what eternal damnation is is necessary . undecided

The point is the damnation will be eternal(forever) and so it is what it is. undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkie:
Again, You are told that age has nothing to do with heaven or Hell, yet you continue to ask the question, why? undecided
[/s]

Because you are yet to tell us what factors qualify humans for heaven/hell.

Yet you keep typing meaningless epistles that are not related to the question.

Why can't you give us a straight answer?
Why??

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Because you are yet to tell us what factors qualify humans for heaven/hell.

Yet you keep typing meaningless epistles that are not related to the question.

Why can't you give us a straight answer?
Why??
I already told you age is not a factor at all, even indicating the two factors that apply, but you reject the response insisting on making age a factor. Why? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]Quote the exact Bible verses here like you have been doing na. Why change format now?
The Bible is a book that contains books.... if you are not willing the books then you should bury whatever curiosity you have of the ideas contained in the book to begin with. undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I already told you age is not a factor at all, even indicating the two factors that apply, but you reject the response insisting on making age a factor. Why? undecided

What are those factors state them here. Please I beg you no long talk. Just state them. Thanks.

Example
1. Weed
2. Alcohol

Anything other than the above format, you are clueless.

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkie:
The Bible is a book that contains books.... if you are not willing the books then you should bury whatever curiosity you have of the ideas contained in the book to begin with. undecided
[/s]

Quote the exact Bible verses here ogbeni. You have been quoting verses all thread, why is this one different?
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 9:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Quote the exact Bible verses here ogbeni. You have been quoting verses all thread, why is this one different?
I gave you the references... read Genesis, Mark, Matthew, Luke and John to learn. undecided

You can quote themselves yourself undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

What are those factors state them here. Please I beg you no long talk. Just state them. Thanks.

Example
1. Weed
2. Alcohol

Anything other than the above format, you are clueless.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkie:
I gave you the references... read Genesis, Mark, Matthew, Luke and John to learn. undecided

You can quote themselves yourself undecided
[/s]

You've been exposed.
You must be used to sheeple who swallow all your lies abi? grin

Pastorpreneur oshi
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pr0ton: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Has been defined? Are you serious at all? I suggest you go back and read Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 so you maybe see that no definition of what eternal damnation is is necessary . undecided

The point is the damnation will be eternal(forever) and so it is what it is. undecided

Verse 41 of the passage you referred me to says:

Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire

Again, eternal damnation is defined here as eternal fire. If it is not fire please explain why Jesus mentions punishment by fire?

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
[s]
Kobojunkie:
[/s]

List the factors.
Fraudster grin grin wink
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pr0ton:
Verse 41 of the passage you referred me to says:

Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire

Again, eternal damnation is defined here as eternal fire. If it is not fire please explain why Jesus mentions punishment by fire?
Again, I am not here interested in a defining of eternal damnation as I said to you earlier. What Jesus Christ said is True and I believe Him. undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]Y ou've been exposed.
You must be used to sheeple who swallow all your lies abi? grin

Pastorpreneur oshi
Wow! shocked shocked shocked

OK! ,next! undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pr0ton:

You guys just keep on ridiculing yourselves. How can you a Christian openly say you disregard some verses in the Bible because they contradict the words of Jesus? You have, on one hand, admitted there are contradictions in the Bible. And on the other hand made a joke of yourself by implying you still believe the Bible anyway even if there are instructions/doctrines in it that are not true (or to be disregarded).

You want to cherry pick verses in the Bible that suit your own belief (because you're a pastor). Can you now see that you have exposed yourself as a scam or as someone who doesn't know what he is doing?
Lol!

You think we're the ones ridiculing ourselves, while it's actually your obsession to find fault where there was none, that's being ridicled here.

I'm sure you're ignorant that the words of the devil whom you obviously serve was also in the Bible, right?

So I shouldn't disregard it right because it's in the Bible, right?

Well keep chasing shadows instead of the Light of the Truth if you like, so that you'd continue to live in gross ignorance and darkness.

Your choice!
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pr0ton: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, I am not here interested in a defining of eternal damnation as I said to you earlier. What Jesus Christ said is True and I believe Him. undecided

Lmao. Confused believers.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pr0ton:
Lmao. Confused believers.
Confused about what exactly? undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pr0ton: 10:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

You think we're the ones ridiculing ourselves, while it's actually your obsession to find fault where there was none, that's being ridicled here.

I'm sure you're ignorant that the words of the devil whom you obviously serve was also in the Bible, right?

So I shouldn't disregard it right because it's in the Bible, right?

Well keep chasing shadows instead of the Light of the Truth if you like, so that you'd continue to live in gross ignorance and darkness.

Your choice!

In case you have forgotten how this started let me remind you. You were trying to prove babies don't go to hell. A fellow user here tried to show you that since everyone is born sinners babies might just go to hell bringing evidence from the Bible (the words of Paul). After some back and forth on disagreeing on what connection children have with the kingdom of God you finally said you disregard anything (Paul's words) that contradicts the words of Jesus in the Bible to vindicate yourself of the original disagreement (babies going to hell)

That was what I was referring to when I talked about you cherry picking verses in the Bible to suit your belief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Pr0ton: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Confused about what exactly? undecided

Whether eternal damnation has to do with eternal punishment with fire or ceasing to exist.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pr0ton:
Whether eternal damnation has to do with eternal punishment with fire or ceasing to exist.
Do you even understand what the word eternal in those terms mean at all? undecided

If I punished a child for 20 minutes...- 20 minutes punishment. be sure that that punishment is not eternal as it is only slated to last 20 minutes. What that means is the child in question consciously endures that punishment for 20 minutes. undecided

Now imagine, if you can, what an eternal punishment/damnation would imply and tell me how you can confuse it with that which is not of eternity? undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Bnaira77(m): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2021
Cut off age grin grin grin grin
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

That's a question for you to answer since you're the one creating threads on babies making/not making heaven/hell.

So Pastor, what is the cut-off age for humans to make heaven/hell?

Answer.

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2021
Pr0ton:

In case you have forgotten how this started let me remind you. You were trying to prove babies don't go to hell. A fellow user here tried to show you that since everyone is born sinners babies might just go to hell bringing evidence from the Bible (the words of Paul). After some back and forth on disagreeing on what connection children have with the kingdom of God you finally said you disregard anything (Paul's words) that contradicts the words of Jesus in the Bible to vindicate yourself of the original disagreement (babies going to hell)

That was what I was referring to when I talked about you cherry picking verses in the Bible to suit your belief.
No need to waste your time reminding me anything, because my convo with the guy had nothing to do with you. You can see from his response that he didn't argue about that.

But you who is busy chasing shadows, faults and what doesn't concern you, said that because i admitted that there were contradictions in the Bible, it proves I was a scam... but I used the instance of the sayings of the devil in the Bible to expose how ignorant and ridiculous your claim was.

Next time you come put your nose in matters too high for your scope.

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by deekseen(m): 11:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Wrong!
The only "iron" of that kind to Sharpen those who are in the Kingdom of God and who belong to Jesus Christ is Jesus Christ Himself. He is the one and only Teacher, Mentor, Head/Master, Authority, Shepherd etc., over those who belong to Him. undecided

No one else has authority to sharpen any one who belongs to Him. Jesus Christ is the only standard His followers are called to Live by. undecided

Whatever you're reading I'm sure you're reading it like this...

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
deekseen:
Whatever you're reading is definitely not the Bible. I'm sure you're reading that thing like this...
Prove your claim by directly refuting at least one of the points I made below...

■ The only "iron" of that kind to Sharpen those who are in the Kingdom of God and who belong to Jesus Christ is Jesus Christ Himself. He is the one and only Teacher, Mentor, Head/Master, Authority, Shepherd etc., over those who belong to Him. undecided

■No one else has authority to sharpen any one who belongs to Him. Jesus Christ is the only standard His followers are called to Live by. undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by deekseen(m): 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Prove your claim by directly refuting at least one of the points I made below...

■ The only "iron" of that kind to Sharpen those who are in the Kingdom of God and who belong to Jesus Christ is Jesus Christ Himself. He is the one and only Teacher, Mentor, Head/Master, Authority, Shepherd etc., over those who belong to Him. undecided

■No one else has authority to sharpen any one who belongs to Him. Jesus Christ is the only standard His followers are called to Live by. undecided

Please open your Bible, quote Proverbs 27vs17 here and explain it.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by deekseen(m): 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
Kobojunkie:

■ the Kingdom of Heaven is only for those who change and become like little children - Matthew 18 vs 2 - 4. It does not matter whether you are 10-years old or 55-years old, only those who become like little children will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. undecided

So basically, Heaven is not about age since as Jesus Christ said, Heaven is for those who are born-again and are like little children. undecided

This is the only truth I've heard from you. I'm beginning to think you copied this from someone.

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
deekseen:
Please open your Bible, quote Proverbs 27vs17 here and explain it.
What has what is written in Proverbs to do with the Kingdom of God and God's New Covenant Law and agreement between God and individual men which He called us to submit to and obey? undecided

Jesus Christ, the one who you claim saved you, told you to do as He says.... His teachings and commandments, God's Law as clearly detailed for you in the Gospels, but you consult instead that which was written may hundreds of years before for wisdom as far as His Kingdom is concerned, why? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

OPINION: Violence Is Not Part Of God's Nature. / "Gain Access To International Blessing With 1k" Pastor Says –Daddy Freeze Reacts / Masquerade Seen Quoting The Scriptures In Enugu State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.