Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell (20177 Views)

Are There Degrees Of Punishment In Hell? / 10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by thinkmoney(m): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Keep sensing oh Mr Sensor, don't stop, for someone who "thinks money" yet wants teach someone who "thinks God" the Word of God.

Kudos for showing your bravery in faceless platform. You deserve a NL medal for bravery.

People that would see something in the Bible yet still be arguing blindly against what is clearly written there.

Continue to deceive yourself you have true knowledge when you clearly don't.
Very apt way of responding by people of your type; emotive sentiments. The point is that, u aren't doing God a service by ur fabrications. No baby body or soul go to any hellfire.
That woman's revelation and your explanation is from satan.
When the Richman in the bible begged God for him to go back and warn his brothers, abraham told him they have the scriptures that it is enough.
Revelation that tries show things that the bible do not say it's there should be dismissed
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2021
Candidlady:

been lowkey monitoring your replies... You sure do have attitude/ego problem.. How do you win souls for christ. Even the holy book said "learn from the ant"

you are quick to bash anyone who doesnt believe in your doctorine!

Be there monitoring someone doing the work that he's been given, don't focus on yours, so when you appear before God, you'd give an account of how you've been monitoring others instead of doing your own job.

Nonsense!
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Candidlady: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Be there monitoring someone doing the work that he's been given, don't focus on yours, so when you appear before God, you'd give an account of how you've been monitoring others instead of doing your own job.

Nonsense!

you just confirmed my previous post...

gal 5:22-26

again if jesus had your rubbish attitude am sure he would have been the one hanging people on the cross!

cant wait for this rapture of yours to come., enough of y'al wil be so disapointd
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Judgesledge(m): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where did God tell you this? undecided
when Jesus said let the children come unto me , for to such belongs the kingdom of God, I wonder what he was saying
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by bobestman(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2021
I had told this Nairaland Pastas that none of them understand the Bible they claim to know. That book was sealed since the days of Daniel 12:4. It's was a Hebrew Script before thieves hijacked it, they don't understand original Hebrew language so they rewrote it according to their understanding. They plagiarized the Script into Bible, changed laws and many things about the Hebrew ppl, created Religion and gave everything to Christians (Daniel 7:25). In their minds they are spiritual Isreal. This is the reason their are contradiction, allegory, wrong names and location etc in the Bible. Many of you know and see it but still argue that you know better. Can the Creator be an author of confusion who confuse you ppl with His words? Or you ppl are the ones who refuse to wait for the time the truth will be revealed (A particular brand of gospel will go out at endtime as a witness to all before the end. It's not what you ppl teach today that you don't know their origin - Matt 24:14) You ppl follow a corrupted version of the truth that is why their is confusion everywhere. You ppl are the ones confused. This is why their are always Bible references to proof and disproof any doctrine you ppl teach. Be it Hell, Rapture etc since ppl can proof and disproof any of your doctrines with bible references, can't you ppl see clearly that it's something none of you truly understand?

The Vatican created Religion after they turned everything that the Messiah did. They made sure they totally dispersed and scattered Isreal (Psalm 83) so no one will oppose them. That's how Isreal fell asleep. They created Christians and told you all that you have replaced those the Father made an everlasting Covenant with. Isreal fell asleep but will rise at endtime to tell you all the holy truth that the Vatican who created your Religions hid from you all. Everything from Genesis to Revelation is all about Isreal. Paul told you all that. One of the mission of the Messiah who is a Hebrew man not a Christian is to gather the Outcast of the house of Isreal (Isaiah 11:11-12). He will gather them and put them in their own land. He will make them a praise before all who remain on earth. All must worship their king and follow their ways or perish.

You guys should continue teaching what you don't know their origin. When the truth comes, non of you will agree to it cos you all have already filled yourselves with corrupted teachings. Humble yourselves by living right so you will be counted among those who will be gathered together with the children.
Isaiah 56:8
The Lord GOD which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

He gathers Isreal first before others and the others are those who humble themselves and dissociate themselves from Roman religion and lies. It's not a Rapture but the gathering together of the children of the Sovereign Father

Their is no Christian Messiah. There are 12 Hebrew Tribes and gates in the Temple not 12 Christian Churches. The final Temple which the Messiah will come to cleanse and purify to make His ppl ready is not held by Pastas and Bishops but by Hebrew Priests by bloodline. All your Bible is all about a people. It's very easy to detect the lies the Vatican told and the Religions they created even with bible References

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:13am On Nov 29, 2021
Candidlady:

you just confirmed my previous post...

gal 5:22-26

again if jesus had your rubbish attitude am sure he would have been the one hanging people on the cross!

cant wait for this rapture of yours to come., enough of y'al wil be so disapointd

You're a bloody hypocrite and liar!

If Jesus was here, you'd say the same of Him!

You can't deny that you haven't seen some of His answers to the Pharisees and unwilling sinners, so you'd also be monitoring Him and finding faults as the Pharisees were doing instead of repenting.

They accused Him of the same and even wanted to kill Him just because He spoke the Truth to them.

He said they would do the same to us, so people like you here confirm His Words.

I hope you're don't just wait but repent and are truly saved when that day comes, because if not, I assure you that double disappointment awaits you.

And to answer your question as to how I win souls, it not by might not by power but by the Spirit of God!
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Candidlady: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You're a bloody hypocrite and liar!

If Jesus was here, you'd say the same of Him!

You can't deny that you haven't seen some of His answers to the Pharisees and unwilling sinners, so you'd also be monitoring Him and finding faults as the Pharisees were doing instead of repenting.

They accused Him of the same and even wanted to kill Him just because He spoke the Truth to them.

He said they would do the same to us, so people like you here confirm His Words.

I hope you're don't just wait but repent and are truly saved when that day comes, because if not, I assure you that double disappointment awaits you.

And to answer your question as to how I win souls, it not by might not by power but by the Spirit of God!

the apostle: the life of paul by john pollock

read the book then come back and edit this your trash

you sieve the bible just to suit your doctrine! Continue!!
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:51am On Nov 29, 2021
Candidlady:

the apostle: the life of paul by john pollock

read the book then come back and edit this your trash

you sieve the bible just to suit your doctrine! Continue!!
I've told you what you need to do before Jesus comes, so please be patient.

And please find something better to do with your time, like trying to win souls yourself for the Kingdom if you're truly saved, instead monitoring those who do.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Candidlady: 9:57am On Nov 29, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I've told you what you need to do before Jesus comes, so please be patient.

And please find something better to do with your time, like trying to win souls yourself for the Kingdom if you're truly saved, instead monitoring those who do.

this is your best response so far... Thanks for the advice..

bout winning souls like you said "it is not by might/power but by the spirit".

do have a lovely week...
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by bentuzene(m): 10:41am On Nov 29, 2021
Beautiful

Read up the meanings of Sheol, Gehenna, Tophet, Abaddon, Hades, Tartarus, Acheron.
Theological institutes are to be attended by Pastors to understand contextually how these words in Greek are used interchangeably to refer to the concept of the state of the dead and nature of the place of the dead and how these concepts shape how God is perceived and how Hell is seen.

Hell is a place of punishment for the sinful at the end of judgement which all is at the end of time which is an event this text you quoted was trying to explain. Meanwhile the Hell referred to in the text in greek stands for a grave where people are buried.

Ask any scholar on greek to explain these to you. Again most Pastors teach nonsense these days on the Pulpit and in churches.

Quote me.

NB. Saying there is a Hell burning right now means God is quite wicked if you understand the nature of God as taught in the Bible.

deekseen:

Revelation 20:13
And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

I'm still trying to remember when my pastor wrote that part of scripture.

And since I've also been preaching hell to people, maybe I was actually the one who wrote it to put fear in them.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by bentuzene(m): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2021
There would be a Hell as the final punishment for Sinners who disobey the Commandments of God but there is no Hell now except our graves which is a place of sleep as Jesus said about Lazarus as being asleep (That Hell exists). Hell as a final end to Sin comes after Judgement which comes after the millennium as recorded in the book of Revelation.

jesusjnr2020:
There's hell oh, whether you beliy it or not because Jesus Himself taught about it severally, but if you keep God's Word as you said, you wouldn't have to be first to believe it.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by deekseen(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2021
bentuzene:
Beautiful

Read up the meanings of Sheol, Gehenna, Tophet, Abaddon, Hades, Tartarus, Acheron.
Theological institutes are to be attended by Pastors to understand contextually how these words in Greek are used interchangeably to refer to the concept of the state of the dead and nature of the place of the dead and how these concepts shape how God is perceived and how Hell is seen.

Hell is a place of punishment for the sinful at the end of judgement which all is at the end of time which is an event this text you quoted was trying to explain. Meanwhile the Hell referred to in the text in greek stands for a grave where people are buried.

Ask any scholar on greek to explain these to you. Again most Pastors teach nonsense these days on the Pulpit and in churches.

Quote me.

NB. Saying there is a Hell burning right now means God is quite wicked if you understand the nature of God as taught in the Bible.

Nice explanation.

I will do a research on it later.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Judgesledge(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Where did God tell you this? undecided
when he said to allow children to come unto him, for to such belongs the kingdom of God, I wonder what he means by this, need your explanation please
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
Judgesledge:
when he said to allow children to come unto him, for to such belongs the kingdom of God, I wonder what he means by this, need your explanation please
Matthew 18 vs 2 - 8 does not proclaim innocence of a child instead speaks of how the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like children, whether 55-years of age or 14-years of age. undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
deekseen:

Nice explanation.
I will do a research on it later.
Thanks.
The one you responded to is actually wrong about Hell. Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 is Jesus Christ Himself telling you of His Kingdom and the eternal punishment for the unrighteous in His Kingdom.

Note how the reward for the righteous is also billed as eternal in nature.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
bentuzene:
There would be a Hell as the final punishment for Sinners who disobey the Commandments of God but there is no Hell now except our graves which is a place of sleep as Jesus said about Lazarus as being asleep (That Hell exists). Hell as a final end to Sin comes after Judgement which comes after the millennium as recorded in the book of Revelation.
So you are suggesting then that Hell(place of eternal damnation) does not already exist? Why? undecided

Does Heaven(place of Eternal Reward) exist even now?. undecided

Where in scripture does Jesus Christ refer to the grave as Hell? undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Sleekfingers: 5:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell

The closest any human being could get to physically meeting God or seeing His ways and how things were done in His Kingdom which is in heaven, here on Earth, is through meeting and observing the ways of little children. Hence Jesus used them as examples for His disciples to emulate, saying, "Of such is the kingdom of heaven". Mark 10:14

So if little children are the ones that remind God of heaven most when He looks down at the Earth, why would He want to send them to hell?

The souls in hell are workers of iniquity, hence little children of whom Jesus said, "of such is the kingdom of God", including the unborn who have never worked iniquity, could not possibly be in hell. Matthew 13:41-41; Revelation 21:8

The woman who said she saw aborted babies in the following thread, https://www.nairaland.com/6868933/kathy-mcdaniel-misfit-hell-heaven, never spoke of their souls but exposed how those of devil kill/abort them, and how they dump their dead bodies. But of course the agents of the devil would want to misinterpret that to mislead humans and to blaspheme the name of God.

But the devil is a liar and was a murderer since the beginning. John 8:44

He's the thief who never comes to any man except to steal, kill and destroy his life just like he did to man in the beginning, so it would be foolish to fall for his lies. John 10:10

A word is enough for the wise.

There is nothing like heaven or hell.......
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Judgesledge(m): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Matthew 18 vs 2 - 8 does not proclaim innocence of a child instead speaks of how the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like children, whether 55-years of age or 14-years of age. undecided
It therefore means that God sees the heart of children as being innocent if he has to use them as a standard to measure who is qualified for his kingdom
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
Judgesledge:
It therefore means that God sees the heart of children as being innocent if he has to use them as a standard to measure who is qualified for his kingdom
Why then does He require that all , children included, accept Him - Repent, be baptized to show this etc., before they can enter into His Kingdom? undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Of course there is heaven (the spiritual realm) and hell (grave) but while heaven is filled with active living beings hell on the other hand has no living beings their! smiley
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Candidlady:

this is your best response so far... Thanks for the advice..

bout winning souls like you said "it is not by might/power but by the spirit".

do have a lovely week...
Thanks dear.

Sorry if I sounded too harsh with my response.

I didn't know you meant well.

Thanks for your sincere concern, I really appreciate it.

God bless.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
bentuzene:

I don't know how you guys come up with this idea despite that Jesus said it clearly that the rich man was presently tormented in the flame that he wanted Lazarus to be sent to warn those who were yet alive.

It's like you just want to believe what you want to believe and not what Jesus said.

1 Like

Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sleekfingers:

You don't have to believe it to be true.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
bentuzene:

Quote me.

That's why you refuse to believe what Jesus said about the rich man burning in hell at the time. You think the Truth means God is quite wicked hence you choose to believe what suits your idea of God which is not so wise.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by bentuzene(m): 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
Again, that was a parable, a story to illustrate how there would be regrets before final destruction.

jesusjnr2020:
That's why you refuse to believe what Jesus said about the rich man burning in hell at the time. You think the Truth means God is quite wicked hence you choose to believe what suits your idea of God which is not so wise.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by bentuzene(m): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
Look up how Jesus conveyed his messages to people and discover the meaning of a Parable.
Then you'll understand the story better.

jesusjnr2020:
I don't know how you guys come up with this idea despite that Jesus said it clearly that the rich man was presently tormented in the flame that he wanted Lazarus to be sent to warn those who were yet alive.

It's like you just want to believe what you want to believe and not what Jesus said.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by bentuzene(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
Research these words for yourself
Sheol, Gehenna, Tophet, Abaddon, Hades, Tartarus, Acheron.

They are words used to refer to different words all translating to Hell but meaning different places of rest or war for the dead.
Their contexts as used in the New Testaments Greek make more sense to a knowledgeable person on the Bible and Greek.

Kobojunkie:
So you are suggesting then that Hell(place of eternal damnation) does not already exist? Why? undecided

Does Heaven(place of Eternal Reward) exist even now?. undecided

Where in scripture does Jesus Christ refer to the grave as Hell? undecided
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
bentuzene:
Look up how Jesus conveyed his messages to people and discover the meaning of a Parable.
Then you'll understand the story better.

Jesus didn't only convey His messages in parables but He also told real stories. And He didn't include names of real people like Abraham in parables. You should know the difference if you really wanted to. Perhaps that should show you where your error of understanding that story comes from.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
bentuzene:
Again, that was a parable, a story to illustrate how there would be regrets before final destruction.

It was a story but not a parable but a true life story that involved real names of people like Abraham who lived and walked this planet.

Jesus gave a lot of parables, so you can show me just another that has the name of a real person like Abraham to prove you know what you're talking about.
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
bentuzene:
Research these words for yourself
Sheol, Gehenna, Tophet, Abaddon, Hades, Tartarus, Acheron.

They are words used to refer to different words all translating to Hell but meaning different places of rest or war for the dead.
Their contexts as used in the New Testaments Greek make more sense to a knowledgeable person on the Bible and Greek.
But none of those words have anything to do with Jesus Christ telling of a place of eternal reward for His sheep and a place of eternal punishment for His goats, right? undecided

Also, I hope you are not averse to the word "Hell" having multiple meanings. Hell is a word used to reference the place of eternal damnation for the the goats by many in today's secular world. lipsrsealed
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kdon2: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Age has nothing to do with this. undecided

Even if the child grows to fourteen, he or she will not see Hell or Heaven until after he/she makes a conscious choice to become born-again, only then will such a one even become eligible for Heaven or Hell. So these things aren't automatic and what matters isn't age but God’s law/commandments. undecided

Now a second rule Jesus Christ gave to us is that Heaven is for those who reason as children do. So whether you are 14 or you are 55 you have to reason like a child if you want to enter into Heaven. undecided

You are wrong sir. What do u say of a child that is under five? You are missing it big time sir!
Re: Why There Are No Aborted Or Dead Babies In Hell by Kobojunkie: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
Kdon2:
You are wrong sir. What do u say of a child that is under five? You are missing it big time sir!
Be specific abeg! undecided

What is wrong in all I stated? What am I missing big time? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Open Heavens Devotional, 2016. / Have You Ever Just Sat And Thought About How Good God Is? / Alleged Tax Default: FIRS’ Action Embarrassing – Assemblies Of God Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.