Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,200 members, 7,867,488 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? (12561 Views)

Has Anyone Ever Seen A Mad Abino??? / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by nagalee(m): 8:52am On Nov 30, 2021
BegAt40:
Fucking Nigerian albinos is better thank fucking normal Nigerian girls that are not different from apes. angry
lol grin
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by KingDash: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2021
ReoCoker:
Mehn, during my NYSC days, na so one RCCG albino sister nor let me rest with invitation to her church, so I decided to attend just to make her happy, after service, babe came to where I was sitting down receiving lectures as per first timer and requested I should show her my place so she can come pick me so we go to church together every Sunday, when we got to my lodge, I asked her to sit down and make herself comfortable, her ass nor be here. .

I intentionally pulled my trouser in her present revealing the monstrous baba caged in my white banana boxers, she started saying she will soon leave, I said no problem, then I kissed her neck and thanked her for inviting me to her church and also complimented her beauty, that kiss made her have goosebumps like turkey skin, immediately, I know say babe go don wet like where crase dey baff grin

Na so I push her gently without any form of resistance, take off her pink panties and furcked her thoroughly. Her moaning nor be here.

I miss you Agnes, you were never stingy with the pussy anytime I ask. smiley
see my gee.. respect baba.
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Benwallt(m): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Beebah2000:
u too smiley
Aiit. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Benwallt(m): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Beebah2000:
u too smiley
Aiit thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Opinions Needed On How To Spice Up A Boring Relationship! / UNBELIEVEABLE!!!! TOP 9 POTENTIAL Couples In Romance Section 2015 . / Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.