Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,154 members, 7,867,353 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? (12558 Views)

Has Anyone Ever Seen A Mad Abino??? / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nyascobar1414: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
speak for your girlfriends smiley
Ion do b!tches... Or are you one?
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Jude273(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
ashawopikin:
fucking simp
dat ashawo wey ur mama dey do, I for go lash her but she is too old for me, I'll rather give my driver or danjuma my gateman to lash, I am certain that u dnt knw ur father. Product of sharp corner. Go and ask ur mama who ur father is, she may be calculative enough to knw who lash her last before she miss her flow and I doubt if she will remember. After that then u can come and talk to me. Pervert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by ashawopikin(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Jude273:
dat ashawo wey ur mama dey do, I for go lash her but she is too old for me, I'll rather give my driver or danjuma my gateman to lash, I am certain that u dnt knw ur father. Product of sharp corner. Go and ask ur mama who ur father is, she may be calculative enough to knw who lash her last before she miss her flow and I doubt if she will remember. After that then u can come and talk to me. Pervert
fucking simp

4 Likes

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Jude273(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
ashawopikin:
fucking simp
Hahaha seems like it the only grammer that u learnt of recent? Go back to school, u said no, write waec u said no. Oh! sorry it almost escape my mind, a product of ashawo, there will certainly be no money for u to do those things, but never the less, if u are ready to help urself my email is there on my profile, just send me message and I promise to sponsor ur education to tetiarry level. And stop covering ur stupidity with that red cap of urs, coz it dosen't look good on u. BUFALOW!! Sorry i insulted you.
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by ashawopikin(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Jude273:
Hahaha seems like it the only grammer that u learnt of recent? Go back to school, u said no, write waec u said no. Oh! sorry it almost escape my mind, a product of ashawo, there will certainly be no money for u to do those things, but never the less, if u are ready to help urself my email is there on my profile, just send me message and I promise to sponsor ur education to tetiarry level. And stop covering ur stupidity with that red cap of urs, coz it dosen't look good on u. BUFALOW!! Sorry i insulted you.
fucking simp

4 Likes

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Benwallt(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
ashawopikin:
u get time to dey answer dis one
I just wan put am straight on some things

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Benwallt(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
dey go joor tongue tongue
I don go naa
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Benwallt:
I don go naa
u sure? undecided
I still dey see your slippers Infront of my dommot ooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Silentgroper(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
nope. I can't be and I will never be in the same position. tongue tongue
Even if u tell me say u fit die for me, u no go see the colour of my pant tongue tongue
Unku y u dey wear pants na.. Y u wan be like bob risky 4 ur life na.
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Benwallt(m): 10:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
u sure? undecided
I still dey see your slippers Infront of my dommot ooo undecided
You brought it back and I gat check Perhaps, it resembles mine but it ain't mine. I left with my slippers. That I am sure. Throw that one away n don't look back.
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Venom442: 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
Jude273:

Irredeemable Simp

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 29, 2021
[s]
ashawopikin:
fucking simp
[/s]get out joor angry angry
He is not a simp angry
Una way dey form redpill for nairaland, na original simp una be for reality.
Rubbish
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 29, 2021
Benwallt:
You brought it back and I gat check Perhaps, it resembles mine but it ain't mine. I left with my slippers. That I am sure. Throw that one away n don't look back.
sorry dear smiley
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 29, 2021
[s]
Venom442:

Irredeemable Simp
[/s]
If e dey pain u, then go fúck yourself. tongue
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Benwallt(m): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
sorry dear smiley
Sorry for what, I am not sick.
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by ashawopikin(m): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
[s][/s]get out joor angry angry
He is not a simp angry
Una way dey form redpill for nairaland, na original simp una be for reality.
Rubbish
a fucking simp needing a woman to speak for him, fucking simp

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2021
ashawopikin:
a fucking simp needing a woman to speak for him, fucking simp
hahahaha grin grin
I choose to speak for him and if e pain u, then go hug pole wire.
And I guess u don't have anything to say, na only "fúcking simp" u just dey write grin grin
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by ashawopikin(m): 8:54am On Nov 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
hahahaha grin grin
I choose to speak for him and if e pain u, then go hug pole wire.
And I guess u don't have anything to say, na only "fúcking simp" u just dey write grin grin
cry about it

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 29, 2021
Benwallt:
Sorry for what, I am not sick.
okay ooo. Bye bye smiley
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 29, 2021
ashawopikin:
cry about it
get out joor make better people see road cool
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by ashawopikin(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
get out joor make better people see road cool
eyaa cry about it , evening newspaper
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Benwallt(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
okay ooo. Bye bye smiley
How many times are you gonna tell me bye bye, chic? Seems like it is difficult for you to say. How has your day being though?
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Benwallt:
How many times are you gonna tell me bye bye, chic? Seems like it is difficult for you to say. How has your day being though?
wonderful and yours? smiley

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Benwallt(m): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
wonderful and yours? smiley
Cool with a touch of hotness. So, tell me the favourite part of your day.
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
Benwallt:
Cool with a touch of hotness. So, tell me the favourite part of your day.
Hmmm, the favourite part of my day was when I watched tiktok and likee videos with my little brother smiley smiley
Some of the videos no funny but him go still dey laughter grin cheesy
It was fun and I really enjoyed it smiley
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Benwallt(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmmm, the favourite part of my day was when I watched tiktok and likee videos with my little brother smiley smiley
Some of the videos no funny but him go still dey laughter grin cheesy
It was fun and I really enjoyed it smiley

Lol. It may not be funny to you but to him he finds them delirious. And you know guys na, no matter how small would want to keep the ladies entertained n keep them close. Na small guy man. He enjoys your company. Great though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Benwallt:
Lol. It may not be funny to you but to him he finds them delirious. And you know guys na, no matter how small would want to keep the ladies entertained n keep them close. Na small guy man. He enjoys your company. Great though.
Yeah smiley smiley
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Benwallt(m): 10:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
Yeah smiley smiley
Do have a great night
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Benwallt:
Do have a great night
u too smiley

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Zubi10(m): 7:01am On Nov 30, 2021
ReoCoker:
Mehn, during my NYSC days, na so one RCCG albino sister nor let me rest with invitation to her church, so I decided to attend just to make her happy, after service, babe came to where I was sitting down receiving lectures as per first timer and requested I should show her my place so she can come pick me so we go to church together every Sunday, when we got to my lodge, I asked her to sit down and make herself comfortable, her ass nor be here. .

I intentionally pulled my trouser in her present revealing the monstrous baba caged in my white banana boxers, she started saying she will soon leave, I said no problem, then I kissed her neck and thanked her for inviting me to her church and also complimented her beauty, that kiss made her have goosebumps like turkey skin, immediately, I know say babe go don wet like where crase dey baff grin

Na so I push her gently without any form of resistance, take off her pink panties and furcked her thoroughly. Her moaning nor be here.

I miss you Agnes, you were never stingy with the pussy anytime I ask. smiley
Son of a man
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Pumpumking: 7:07am On Nov 30, 2021
CruiseCity:
Yes I did.
Omo Nah only I love you oh... Baby done spread leg oh grin grin grin

They always have low self esteem

Who have pansh any abino before?

Yea, i forgot to come inside sir! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See My Chat With This White Girl On Instagram / I Am Not Attracted To My Bf / Beautiful Homeless Lady Roaming The Street Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.