Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,037 members, 7,866,926 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? (12542 Views)

Has Anyone Ever Seen A Mad Abino??? / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by bdon123(m): 4:21am On Nov 28, 2021
ReoCoker:
Mehn, during my NYSC days, na so one RCCG albino sister nor let me rest with invitation to her church, so I decided to attend just to make her happy, after service, babe came to where I was sitting down receiving lectures as per first timer and requested I should show her my place so she can come pick me so we go to church together every Sunday, when we got to my lodge, I asked her to sit down and make herself comfortable, her ass nor be here. .

I intentionally pulled my trouser in her present revealing the monstrous baba caged in my white banana boxers, she started saying she will soon leave, I said no problem, then I kissed her neck and thanked her for inviting me to her church and also complimented her beauty, that kiss made her have goosebumps like turkey skin, immediately, I know say babe go don wet like where crase dey baff grin

Na so I push her gently without any form of resistance, take off her pink panties and furcked her thoroughly. Her moaning nor be here.

I miss you Agnes, you were never stingy with the pussy anytime I ask. smiley
My hero�
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by BigDawsNet: 7:26am On Nov 28, 2021
ReoCoker:
Mehn, during my NYSC days, na so one RCCG albino sister nor let me rest with invitation to her church, so I decided to attend just to make her happy, after service, babe came to where I was sitting down receiving lectures as per first timer and requested I should show her my place so she can come pick me so we go to church together every Sunday, when we got to my lodge, I asked her to sit down and make herself comfortable, her ass nor be here. .

I intentionally pulled my trouser in her present revealing the monstrous baba caged in my white banana boxers, she started saying she will soon leave, I said no problem, then I kissed her neck and thanked her for inviting me to her church and also complimented her beauty, that kiss made her have goosebumps like turkey skin, immediately, I know say babe go don wet like where crase dey baff grin

Na so I push her gently without any form of resistance, take off her pink panties and furcked her thoroughly. Her moaning nor be here.

Na lie

Bet albino no dey see clear for daylight
How she take see ur Dickson from boxer undecided

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Rickmann: 7:43am On Nov 28, 2021
CruiseCity:
Yes I did.
Omo Nah only I love you oh... Baby done spread leg oh grin grin grin

They always have low self esteem

Who have pansh any abino before?

When you realise the albino girl is pregnant for you

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by BabbanBura(m): 8:13am On Nov 28, 2021
1Sharon:
People with albinism are humans you know? undecided

Sad how they are discriminated against quite well!

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Benwallt(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
Only "I love you" Aunty open leg. grin grin
She's a disgrace to womanhood angry
holier than thou, the same line gets you fvcked every night. No more hymen, no more dignity.

3 Likes

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by CruiseCity: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2021
Benwallt:
holier than thou, the same line gets you fvcked every night. No more hymen, no more dignity.

Abi o grin

5 Likes

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Benwallt(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2021
CruiseCity:

Abi o grin
don't mind that liquudated hag

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2021
Jude273:
Can we chat privately? In any method that u want. Hv been following recently(am not stalking you babe). If u wish, its not mandatry but knw that am seriouse. Thanks
you are stalking my hairy abdomen, abi?

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by DaInferno(m): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2021
ReoCoker:

happy Sunday bros grin
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by ReoCoker: 10:20am On Nov 28, 2021
DaInferno:
happy Sunday bros grin
Lol, kolo, I don pass out abeg... grin

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:27am On Nov 28, 2021
Sanchez01:

So your miserable self posted a picture of Ikponwosa Ero to lie? Well done.

Was he to post the girl’s real pic? I’m not standing

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by CruiseCity: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

Was he to post the girl’s real pic? I’m not standing

Leave the ode to keep barking
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2021
CruiseCity:
Yes I did.
Omo Nah only I love you oh... Baby done spread leg oh grin grin grin

They always have low self esteem

Who have pansh any abino before?

I have banged an almost-albino lady

We went 3 straight rounds cos her toto was very tight grin
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 28, 2021
Benwallt:
bros, no dey write wetin u never see or hear. grin grin
Rubbish tongue tongue
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2021
Benwallt:
don't mind that liquudated hag
e pain am tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Benwallt(m): 11:41am On Nov 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
bros, no dey write wetin u never see or hear. grin grin
Rubbish tongue tongue
beee, I can see you trying to keep me quite on issues here today but I refuse to be quiet. Did you even see what I quoted? You ladies enjoyed pulling your kind down. Albinos do not have the same opportunity as regular girls. Theirs is succeed or fail but that wasn't enough to tag them as disgrace to womanhood. Ladies opened their legs at the faintest hearing of "I love you" albinos are no different. Did the person greasing you down there told you he hated you b4 you caved in? I guess no. There is no gain in claiming what we are not just because we can't see ourselves. It sends out wrong signals and it must be corrected as soon as possible. She lacks all those things I mentioned. May be when you relax your guard n somebody's son discovered you and alerted us here, justice would be served accordingly n with utmost alacrity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Icandream: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2021
Benwallt:
beee, I can see you trying to keep me quite on issues here today but I refuse to be quiet. Did you even see what I quoted? You ladies enjoyed pulling your kind down. Albinos do not have the same opportunity as regular girls. Theirs is succeed or fail but that wasn't enough to tag them as disgrace to womanhood. Ladies opened their legs at the faintest hearing of "I love you" albinos are no different. Did the person greasing you down there told you he hated you b4 you caved in? I guess no. There is no gain in claiming what we are not just because we can't see ourselves. It sends out wrong signals and it must be corrected as soon as possible.

That's how they form nonsense here but very weak in reality.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Benwallt(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2021
Icandream:

That's how they form nonsense here but very weak in reality.
you are very correct bro. I don't know what they gain in fake things. If you check the girl's profile na two healthy balls symbolising male organ they there o n she dey Mary here still

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by LikeAking: 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
fine ooo and you? smiley smiley

I am fine like you.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
Benwallt:
beee, I can see you trying to keep me quite on issues here today but I refuse to be quiet. Did you even see what I quoted? You ladies enjoyed pulling your kind down. Albinos do not have the same opportunity as regular girls. Theirs is succeed or fail but that wasn't enough to tag them as disgrace to womanhood. Ladies opened their legs at the faintest hearing of "I love you" albinos are no different. Did the person greasing you down there told you he hated you b4 you caved in? I guess no. There is no gain in claiming what we are not just because we can't see ourselves. It sends out wrong signals and it must be corrected as soon as possible. She lacks all those things I mentioned. May be when you relax your guard n somebody's son discovered you and alerted us here, justice would be served accordingly n with utmost alacrity.
Is that all??

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
LikeAking:

I am fine like you.
Lol, okay. smiley cheesy
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Benwallt(m): 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
Is that all??
it is getting into you now. Live right n you won't attract unnecessary ants to yourself. Happy Sunday
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
Benwallt:
it is getting into you now. Live right n you won't attract unnecessary ants to yourself. Happy Sunday
Happy Sunday dear smiley
Bye bye kiss
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by sweetMichael(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Like play like play I did it, can't believe I bleep her, cos I have long for it,so sweet.. always on pink�� pants.. white pubic hair..is a great experience

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Benwallt(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
Happy Sunday dear smiley
Bye bye kiss
Alright. It bye bye from here
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Benwallt:
Alright. It bye bye from here
dey go joor tongue tongue
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by ashawopikin(m): 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
ReoCoker:

it's always nice to appreciate a good pussy
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nyascobar1414: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
nope. I can't be and I will never be in the same position. tongue tongue
Even if u tell me say u fit die for me, u no go see the colour of my pant tongue tongue

wertin your colour of pant go really do...
U no be nigerian girl?
De puss* smell ain't differ.
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by ashawopikin(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
Jude273:
Can we chat privately? In any method that u want. Hv been following recently(am not stalking you babe). If u wish, its not mandatry but knw that am seriouse. Thanks
fucking simp
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by ashawopikin(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
Benwallt:
u get time to dey answer dis one

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

wertin your colour of pant go really do...
U no be nigerian girl?
De puss* smell ain't differ.
speak for your girlfriends smiley
Re: Had Sex With An Abino Before? How Was It? by Lee99: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Jude273:
When children talk, their age follows the line of words they use. Some talks stress me alot, l rather snub than argue.
My friend shut up and take your L, also go and learn how to spell. Bloody simp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should A Man Be Taller Than His Girl? / ... / See The Teacher Caught Seducing Students With Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.