Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Most Men Are Not Intimidated By A Woman's Success - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Men Are Not Intimidated By A Woman's Success (469 Views)

How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated / Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? / Ladies Get Intimidated By My Looks. I'm in trouble! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Men Are Not Intimidated By A Woman's Success by ThinkBrave: 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
Most men are not afraid or intimidated by a woman's success, but how she treats him and handle power when eventually successful.

Most men work very hard just to make their woman happy!
Most women work very hard to control their man!

Most women wants to marry a rich man!
Most men will avoid marrying a rich woman!

The only exception here is when there is true love. As a woman, "you shouldn't marry a man you can't respect".
And as man, "you shouldn't marry woman you can't love"

Personally, I have no problem if the woman I will marry becomes the president. I will be her number one supporter, but will get angry if addressed as the first man. Though most women will be happy when addressed as first lady.

There was a time we had to select a successor for our group. A lady and a guy were vying for the president. Selflessness and humility gave the lady an edge, and we picked her.

Guys do you agree or disagree?
Re: Most Men Are Not Intimidated By A Woman's Success by Truvelisback(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
I disagree with u most men will not avoid to marry rich women. Imagine now, as i dey like dis, Cuppy come toast me say him wan marry me, i go come avoid her? No, I won't. If u can handle women, u won't be intimidated by their riches. They will even respect u. I'm talking from experience and from my own personal experience. Note: I'm not a rich guy. Na Kpako guy i be. What i will do is that, i will never be intimidate by her riches. If she does wrong, i scold her and later embrace her back in Love. Women love men who are that way.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Most Men Are Not Intimidated By A Woman's Success by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2021
... unless you talk of Nigerian/African men
Re: Most Men Are Not Intimidated By A Woman's Success by odinson1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
G
Re: Most Men Are Not Intimidated By A Woman's Success by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
People like me don't give a shit about her money, I just double my hustle and ready to bubble, as long as she remains humble we ain't gat no trouble instead we'll nibble and wabble on each other's nipple.

Rhymes kill me here grin
Re: Most Men Are Not Intimidated By A Woman's Success by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
Whether or not a lady is more successful than I am is inconsiquential...

((I can never end up with a broke lady sef...tuah!!! God forbid))....

Buh if we're to end up together as a couple, then you must be a typical proverbs 31 woman...
Re: Most Men Are Not Intimidated By A Woman's Success by ThinkBrave: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
Truvelisback:
I disagree with u most men will not avoid to marry rich women. Imagine now, as i dey like dis, Cuppy come toast me say him wan marry me, i go come avoid her? No, I won't. If u can handle women, u won't be intimidated by their riches. They will even respect u. I'm talking from experience and from my own personal experience. Note: I'm not a rich guy. Na Kpako guy i be. What i will do is that, i will never be intimidate by her riches. If she does wrong, i scold her and later embrace her back in Love. Women love men who are that way.
I understand the angle you're coming from, but I can't do that. If you had more money than her, will you still consider her?
Re: Most Men Are Not Intimidated By A Woman's Success by Truvelisback(m): 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
ThinkBrave:

I understand the angle you're coming from, but I can't do that. If you had more money than her, will you still consider her?
That depends on how i feel abt her.

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Down. / Who Are Those Marrying The Female Soldiers / How To Know You Are In Love With Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.