Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? (1623 Views)

My Guy His Cheating On Me Am No Longer Interested In The Relationship Anymore. / I Can't Continue With This Relationship Anymore / She Isn't Interested In The Relationship Anymore. How Do I Move On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by Jayzel: 9:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Because men cannot even handle and control their affairs anymore. No woman will stay faithful to a weak man cos d alpha ones will catch her attention... If you watch National Geographic you'll notice same pattern in animals.
Funny tho why compare we human's to animal's lol
Talking abt weak men and the alpha one's, if a lady truly loves her man no matter being weak or inmentality stable no gold digger or TVC can break their commitment. if u grap then u bam dear
Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by bigpicture001: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
Money has been the number one reason relationship breaks in Nigeria..... Especially among Igbo ladies... They love money die!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by Jayzel: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
brosom:
hmm 50 is for my wife to be only, but 15 or 20 is/are girl friends grin.

Forget bro u no go understand the kind damage these genders don do person.
Lol gender no do us anything tho. Only that we most~times lack relationship goals and mostly "RULES", Every relationship has it rule's which must be abide unto to avoid wat we call autocrash (breakups) and it can be distraous most times am speaking frm experience tho
my first and last breakup omo mehn my life no straight 4 complete 7 month's b4 i could be able to control myself was'nt easy tho .
Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by Jayzel: 9:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
bigpicture001:
Money has been the number one reason relationship breaks in Nigeria..... Especially among Igbo ladies... They love money die!
Like i said b4 wealthy background makes most relationship last
Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by AutoChick4U(f): 9:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
Jayzel:

Funny tho why compare we human's to animal's lol
Talking abt weak men and the alpha one's, if a lady truly loves her man no matter being weak or inmentality stable no gold digger or TVC can break their commitment. if u grap then u bam dear
Lol. Ook oo
Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by brosom(m): 9:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Jayzel:

Lol gender no do us anything tho. Only that we most~times lack relationship goals and mostly "RULES", Every relationship has it rule's which must be abide unto to avoid wat we call autocrash (breakups) and it can be distraous most times am speaking frm experience tho
my first and last breakup omo mehn my life no straight 4 complete 7 month's b4 i could be able to control myself was'nt easy tho .
That's what I'm talking about bro,

95% of redpillers u see today were/was once a a full bloody SIMPgrin, until one set of Gender grind them to redpiller.
Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by Jayzel: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
brosom:

95% of redpillers u see today were/was once a a full bloody SIMPgrin, until one set of Gender grind them to redpiller.
Lol u no lie sha
B4 u love make sure the opposite side is also corresponding to ya
Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by bigpicture001: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2021
Jayzel:

Like i said b4 wealthy background makes most relationship last

Igbo ladies just full everywhere getting old and refusing to marry cuz rich people are few...

They are the worst hit.. cuz in igboland money rules

1 Like

Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by brosom(m): 9:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Jayzel:

Lol u no lie sha
B4 u love make sure the opposite side is also corresponding to ya
how u wan take know kwan that she's corresponding?

Forget that bro, pretence plenty for am
Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by Fiscus105(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2021
Jayzel:
But like seriously
Why can't we just be happier in a relationship ?
What do we seriously need to do that can make a relationship have a happy ending, even if we need to separate must we end it in sorrow and hatred all the time ?
I do imagine all this question and most times i get over it but telling myself maybe she's not the right one 4 me but NO ! damn fucking no bro.
we most times don't find d right word's to decribe what really cuz breakup's in most relationship's we do create wit our partner's, we get older everyday by day, and yet we do jump into relationship to another relationship within some month's or yrs. but wat really causes it, is it lack of money,understand,not satisfying each other on sexual needs or any of the above wat jus it the damn fucking problem to our early breakup's ? is this how we gonna train ourselves for marriage becuz no relationship no fucking marriage !! u can't just jump into marriage conclusion without understanding if ur partner is really down 4 it . JAH BLESS 4 NOW.

Cos u guys put premium on pusssy and money, the two factors are place far above love which is supposed to be fulcrum that relationship base on.
Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by Fiscus105(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
brosom:

99% of redpillers wailers are frustrated and unable to establish their feet on ground, hence they find it difficult to have smooth relationships with women, that is reason they resulted to Lamentations day and night. To remove their mind from woman wahala to hold smooth relationships with them problem. The only way to easy the rejection is to lament about women.
Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by Jayzel: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2021
bigpicture001:

Igbo ladies just full everywhere getting old and refusing to marry cuz rich people are few...

They are the worst hit.. cuz in igboland money rules
They choose their lives to be so, most ladies wanna be the boss in any relationship not wanting to take order from anyone
Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by Jayzel: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
brosom:
how u wan take know kwan that she's corresponding?

Forget that bro, pretence plenty for am
If u re curious over ur partner not giving back wat u gave then covenant could go do bro
I trust my benin peep's dey know as e dey go lol
Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by Jayzel: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2021
Fiscus105:

Cos u guys put premium on pusssy and money, the two factors are place far above love which is supposed to be fulcrum that relationship base on.
Cool but most times the truth is always tasting like bitter leaf.
Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by boxer022(m): 10:00pm On Nov 27, 2021
To me I believe that the reason why relationships do not last any longer is that many relationships are built of the foundation of falsehood and deceit. Secondly many people goes into relationship for the wrong reasons only, while the guys go in because she is attractive and has titties and ass, thinking of sex and having it at the back of their mind all the time, the girls go into it because the guy is handsome, has flashy cars stays in an apartment in the high areas of the country and is also rich. How will a relationship last when these two factors are always at the back of the mind of both people who want to go into it or already in it? Some guys go into it just to take a girl's virginity and once that is achieved then nothing else matters. I keep on saying it that entering into a relationship here in Nigeria is a complete waste of time as there is nothing to gain from it, rather you spend not only money but time and after all said and done it does not lead to marriage rather it breaks up.
Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by Bennysam: 7:40am On Nov 28, 2021
Jayzel:

Asin ?
The problem is from you
Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by Jman06(m): 8:20am On Nov 28, 2021
Jayzel:

Our everyday life affect every~thing about our relationship, insecurities u say depend on the enviroment we build our foundation from .
NOTE: Wealthy background makes most relationship last
@your last line:

Last like that of Bill and Melinda Gates, Aliko Dangote, Kim and Kayne etc
Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by Jayzel: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2021
Jman06:
@your last line:

Last like that of Bill and Melinda Gates, Aliko Dangote, Kim and Kayne etc
I said mostly like that of Jay z & Beyonce
Asap rock & Rihanna
Banky w & Adesua
and many more bro
Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by Jayzel: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2021
Bennysam:
The problem is from you
U ain't educative enough to be part of this topic dude. For mature mind's only
Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by seankafor(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2021
What of me that haven't been in a relationship..

I do see people cry from heartbreak, I haven't experienced such and I wouldn't want to experience such to

But I find it funny to believe that at my age, I haven't been or know what been in a relationship feels like.. but am less bothered because am just focused on making it first..
But am afraid if I make it which I know I will and I have, I might find it hard to marry nor be in a relationship unless something significant happens along the line..

Am a person that believes one shouldn't spend money to get his desired girl choice.. and I am sensitive to manipulations and billings.. it turns me off .

But truth, I like to get sex too without spending.. that sounds selfish of me honestly.. but I believe these stuffs ain't supposed to have strings attached..
But sad am alone with this my thoughts and principles because I'm every single guy like me, there are thousands of guys willing to splash the cash to get their favorite girl..
So mostly when I encountere girls, they notice am somehow stingy and everything ends without even starting..
But no one has cared to work on my mumu button or tolerate me neither have I considered to tolerate any girl's..
Am self centered esque and I don't know how this gonna work out.. but anyhow it goes.. life goes on
Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by Bennysam: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2021
Jayzel:

U ain't educative enough to be part of this topic dude. For mature mind's only
Funny you and your dump mind i hail thee
Re: Why Can't We Last In A Relationship Anymore ? by Lucrativress(f): 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
Jayzel:
But like seriously
Why can't we just be happier in a relationship ?
What do we seriously need to do that can make a relationship have a happy ending, even if we need to separate must we end it in sorrow and hatred all the time ?
I do imagine all this question and most times i get over it but telling myself maybe she's not the right one 4 me but NO ! damn fucking no bro.
we most times don't find d right word's to decribe what really cuz breakup's in most relationship's we do create wit our partner's, we get older everyday by day, and yet we do jump into relationship to another relationship within some month's or yrs. but wat really causes it, is it lack of money,understand,not satisfying each other on sexual needs or any of the above wat jus it the damn fucking problem to our early breakup's ? is this how we gonna train ourselves for marriage becuz no relationship no fucking marriage !! u can't just jump into marriage conclusion without understanding if ur partner is really down 4 it . JAH BLESS 4 NOW.
I guess it's sense
Some people don't use their sense,so they go into a relationship without reasoning why.

Tabling out the qualities and sticking to it,analysing that their option is just fit.

So they enter without a reason and keep feeling something is off and see no reason but to come out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Copied: I Want My Gf To Have Sex With Random Dudes, Is It Normal ? / Woman Trends After Tattooing Baby Hairs To Her Forehead / Broken-hearted Lady Lies In The Middle Of Busy Road After Being Dumped By Boyfri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.