Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. (4853 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Denvacandy: 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2021
This is a true life story of how my elder brother home was destroyed when he traveled to oversea for greener pasture.

He married his wife in the 90's and they gave birth to thier first girl in the year 2000, he traveled in the year 2007 to UK ( London ), as at that time the wife was pregnant and she gave birthday to the second child in the year 2008.

Maybe things where not as good over there and he stayed longer leaving the wife and the two girls in nigeria for so many years, but he actually took care of them fully, buying and sending all sort of things home for the family and making sure everything was smooth.

He later bough several houses in nigeria and he bought a house for the wife and girls to stay while hes working in UK.

Unfortunately the woman could not bare it anymore as she start going out with a man friend and started dating several guhs while my brother was away.

to cut the long story short, she eventually brought her lover into the house my brother bought and both the wife and the guh started living together with my brother children under thesame roof.

People in the community noticed and they have to inform my mum about what is going on and we have the courage to go see for ourself after many month, we meet the guh and we gave him beating of his life and drive the wife out of the house.

Now my brother two girls are now staying with thier grandma and the wife has been pushed out.

How is it difficult for women to stay faithful to one man. imagine bringing a lover to the house your husband bought.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Makib2020(m): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2021
I stay back and read in peace

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by MufasaLion: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Men and this type of mistake.
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Righteousness2(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
There is no justifiable reason for a man or woman to commit adultery, as it is evil. At the same time, your brother created an avenue for the devil to Creep into his home. Staying away from his wife for too long is not a good one.

Your brother should apply wisdom so as not to give chance for the devil to enter his home.

Admonish your brother to find a place in his heart to Forgive Her, have Mercy and Give her another chance. I Believe it is very possible.

23 Likes

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Raalsalghul: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:
Men and this type of mistake.

Abi women?

I have no qualms with her cheating, but what would it take for her to be discreet about it?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Freestainworld(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
Both your brothers wife and his man friend is stupid, no mater what, she should have respected her matrimonial home.

10 Likes

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by viyon02: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2021
From your story, l guess your brother, is the major cause of the whole disaster, how on Earth you leave your family behind here in Nigeria and stay in Europe, who does that? Ok, who do you expect to satisfy her sexually? Food and money are not the only things woman want in life, they need good sex too, though I don't support her action but l blame your brother for all these trouble, that is the truth bro.

48 Likes

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by MufasaLion: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Abi women?

I have no qualms with her cheating, but what would it take for her to be discreet about it?

Women are very perfect at hiding their tracks when they are cheating, but some do let emotions and lust get the best of them.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by jetwonder(m): 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
your brother make a grave mistake to abandoned his wife down here for so long, indirectly your brother his killing her. your brother is to be blame

13 Likes

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Raalsalghul: 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

Women are very perfect at hiding their tracks when they are cheating, but some do let emotions and lust get the best of them.

Yep.

In this case, it's just disrespect.

Pure disrespect!
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by yuping(m): 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hmmmm, this kind matter yuping no go put mouth.
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by crackhaus: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Since 2007? Hian...

It's that your elder brother and the rest of you who thought that a woman in that situation can stay faithful, that I blame... cheesy

Even for ONLY one year sef, I cannot beat my chest and say that any of our modern Nigerian women can stay faithful to a man they're not seeing. Na ment?

Well since y'all have pushed her out, problem solved for everyone involved.

5 Likes

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by MufasaLion: 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Yep.

Pure disrespect!

People should stop leaving their spouses behind and travel abroad especially those that are still struggling. Thry should rather go make money and then start to think of marriage afterwards. Some women are so shameless that they would even sleep with just anybody!
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2021
Denvacandy:
How is it difficult for women to stay faithful to one man. imagine bringing a lover to the house your husband bought.
So na amebo you decide to do today for here then? undecided

Abeg carry your kwekwe story go ojare! undecided

2 Likes

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by MufasaLion: 8:48pm On Nov 27, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Yep.

Pure disrespect!

People should stop leaving their spouses behind and travel abroad especially those that are still struggling. Thry should rather go make money and then start to think of marriage afterwards. Some women are so shameless that they would even sleep with just anybody!

I don't pity husbands of such women.

2 Likes

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Raalsalghul: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

Hmmm!
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by MufasaLion: 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2021
jetwonder:
your brother make a grave mistake to abandoned his wife down here for so long, indirectly your brother his killing her. your brother is to be blame

How on Earth can you blame the man for his wife's cheating? So the woman broke her vows and she's not at fault?? Buh the man is at fault??

Awk...
Let's analyze this...

A woman steals and she is not to blamed because she comes from a poor home...

A man rapes a girl and he is not to be blamed because he has been sexually starved for months...

A woman sleeps around with different men and she is not to be blamed because she had nobody to take care of her...

A man picks up a gun and becomes a kidnapper and he is not to be blamed because his parent abandoned him...

You see how it sounds??

The fact that things are not going well does not justify a crime!!! If everyone were to act on the premise that the circumstances are not favorable, this life go tire you...

Yes the man mess up big time...
He should have made to come around for atleast once a month...

Buh still...
He CAN NOT be held responsible for his wife's infidelity...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by MufasaLion: 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Hmmm!

Don't marry if you don't have money. What's the purpose of marriage when you're still dragging woman with "Taiye Mecho" and "Emeka Spare Parts"?

2 Likes

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by slimjohn2k5: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
I think I understand the scenario.
The man not get paper, cannot invite his family and cannot come back
The man is married over there and just supporting his children here.
Though he is doing this for the family but should know he left a young woman as wife. If Na menopause woman she leave that not be issue.

7 Likes

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Things we read and see. They should just get a divorce. As it is, peace and trust is no more there.
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 27, 2021
Maybe the wife believed or had reasons to believe that your brother had a woman he was seeing in the UK, which is highly plausible in these type of situations.

8 Likes

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by habsydiamond(m): 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2021
I thought they usually say that it's only a man that can't hold his thing for look without sex... Even after two pikin she still get liver to go do outside even to the extent of bringing come home.. The woman is a disgrace to motherhood... When ur husband never die.. She deserved what she got.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Kobojunkie: 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
habsydiamond:
I thought they usually say that it's only a man that can't hold his thing for look without sex... Even after two pikin she still get liver to go do outside even to the extent of bringing come home.. The woman is a disgrace to motherhood... When ur husband never die.. She deserved what she got.
So a woman has two kids means she should be dead sexually? undecided

Who inflicted this level of mental damage/decay on these so-called youth of Nigeria abeg? undecided

14 Likes

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by adebayour26: 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Abi women?

It got to her head ni.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by adebayour26: 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Denvacandy:

... we meet the guh and we gave him beating of his life and drive the wife out of the house.

Now my brother two girls are now staying with thier grandma and the wife has been pushed out....

Now imagine the guy (the concubine) ends up beating up all of you, will that not be a shame?

2 Likes

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by MrStan11(m): 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2021
Did your brother ever had sex in Abroad, if yes, both are guilty. A woman exposed to sexual life cannot hold it. Me as a man, two weeks my eyes are already red because of konji. If you must leave your wife to stay in Abroad, be ready to forgive cheating cuz even you cheated. What I won't forgive is bearing child for your lover.

Most sailors have this family issue esp if your sea time is 8months and above.

He should ask for counsel on how to handle the matter.

13 Likes

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by POLYGAMY: 12:08am On Nov 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So a woman has two kids means she should be dead sexually? undecided

Who inflicted this level of mental damage/decay on these so-called youth of Nigeria abeg? undecided
IS THIS WHAT YOUR GOD CHRIST TAUGHT YOUshocked
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On Nov 28, 2021
MrStan11:
Did your brother ever had sex in Abroad, if yes, both are guilty. A woman exposed to sexual life cannot hold it. Me as a man, two weeks my eyes are already red because of konji. If you must leave your wife to stay in Abroad, be ready to forgive cheating cuz even you cheated. What I won't forgive is bearing child for your lover.

Most sailors have this family issue esp if your sea time is 8months and above.

He should ask for counsel on how to handle the matter.
Sadly, most of the men who claim to have their family back home are guilty of this very thing and usually their own family back in Nigeria - father, mother, siblings etc., are aware of this. undecided

6 Likes

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Onyenna(m): 1:09am On Nov 28, 2021
Chooii!!!

This one is strong oooh......

To leave a woman that long is extremely risky!!

The least she could’ve done is not bring her lover back to her matrimonial home.......

Ike gwuru.....

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Vyolet(f): 1:28am On Nov 28, 2021
The woman's only mistake is bringing in her lover into her husbands house, that her sideman is shameless, tufia...

Men keep making the same mistake all over, you cannot eat your cake and have it.
You are in the abroad married to another woman(white), the white woman will enjoy all your productive sexual life while you expect your young wife to continue taking care of your children and holding down the family, she will now remain this way for how long, 15,20, 25 years until old age when she's no longer as desirable, if that is not witchcraft I wonder what it is!

13 Likes

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:57am On Nov 28, 2021
So your brothers wife allowed you people to take her kids after throwing her out of the house. Your family is very wicked*. I know she will definitely come back for her kids because you people have no right to collect children from their mother. Your brother is wicked* as well. He abandoned his wife for such number of years and is carried away messing with white women abroad.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sister In Law / What Do You Do When Are Unhappy? / She Did This Two Days Before Their Wedding .. Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.