Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. (4855 Views)

Martha, The Pregnant Lady Commits Suicide After Husband Caught Her With A Pastor / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Farfalla(f): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
oweniwe:

Do you know that women need regular sex to clear yeast and fibroid from their reproductive system Between 3-6 months, yeasts will start building up and then fibroid will follow after about a year. So she should leave all the yeasts and fibroid there for 14 years?

Not true.

Yeast infections and fibroids aren't cleared by having regular sex.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by MPESA(m): 4:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
viyon02:
From your story, l guess your brother, is the major cause of the whole disaster, how on Earth you leave your family behind here in Nigeria and stay in Europe, who does that? Ok, who do you expect to satisfy her sexually? Food and money are not the only things woman want in life, they need good sex too, though I don't support her action but l blame your brother for all these trouble, that is the truth bro.

How old are you , Na sand the Adulterous wife and children go eat? ,Abi you think say e for them for family before the Man relocate ni.. btw it's never easy for the man side but it's just a sacrifices we need to do for a better tomorrow.
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by oweniwe(m): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
Farfalla:

Not true.

Yeast infections and fibroids aren't cleared by having regular sex.

But it helps to prevent them.
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by MPESA(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
oweniwe:

@ Denvacandy
If it is your sister that is abandoned for over 14 years, she shouldn't move on with her life?

The man himself in the UK is not cheating and breaking vows?

For 14 years he has never touched another woman in the UK?

All the 14 years he is living alone in the UK abi? Or he had been living with male room mates? Other Nigerian men that bring their families to live with them in the UK have 3-5 years have 10 heads?

Do you know that women need regular sex to clear yeast and fibroid from their reproductive system? Between 3-6 months, yeasts will start building up and then fibroid will follow after about a year. So she should leave all the yeasts and fibroid there for 14 years?

I can bet the man already has another wife and children in the UK. If a man cannot make arrangements to be with his wife highest after one or two years, he should free her. If he doesn't want to let go then he has to overlook the fact that she might be seeing another man.

The woman's only mistake is that she should have initiated divorce in court and when judgment is passed, she can bring her man in our move out.

Satisfying herself outside iis very justified. But living with another lover when you have not divorced or separated is wrong

TRASH.
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by bigjackass: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
Denvacandy:
This is a true life story of how my elder brother home was destroyed when he traveled to oversea for greener pasture.

He married his wife in the 90's and they gave birth to thier first girl in the year 2000, he traveled in the year 2007 to UK ( London ), as at that time the wife was pregnant and she gave birthday to the second child in the year 2008.

How is it difficult for women to stay faithful to one man. imagine bringing a lover to the house your husband bought.
. Your brother was the one that destroyed the family by himself. Out of the money he used to build several houses he could have taken a flight to come see his family once in a while. Has he been faithful to his marriage for the past 14 years? undecided. He has been satisfying his own sexual needs with the women over there or he has even settled down with another white woman abroad for citizenship and abandoned his lonely wife here. You people have no right to take the children away from their mother. Yeye people.

2 Likes

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
ImaIma1:
So between 2007 and 2021, your brother couldn't allow his family join him? He leaves his family here for over a decade and expects all to be well by just sending money? Did she marry the guy or money? Did he come back to visit at all? That is not marriage again. They should have just separated.

You did not mention if his brother had another wife/concubine/girlfriend in the UK that has been meeting his sexual needs all through those years. Or has he been celibate for over 10 years?

Yes, the woman should have exercised more restraint and behaved more responsible. But your brother brought it upon himself.

Bringing her over so she can ruin his life?

He took the lesser evil here.
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by crackhaus: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
Start beating your chest very well because there are still women faithful to the core no matter how long the husband is away.
Mbanu, I can't try it...
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by ImaIma1(f): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
theForth:

Bringing her over so she can ruin his life?

He took the lesser evil here.

Lesser evil indeed. You take all the nonsense you read here on Nairaland too seriously. There are many couples abroad together. They don't have more than one head. The man should have divorced his wife before travelling then.
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
ImaIma1:

Lesser evil indeed. You take all the nonsense you read here on Nairaland too seriously . There are many couples abroad together. They don't have more than one head. The man should have divorced his wife before travelling then.

Sorry if you don't take it serious, but I have experienced it when it happened to my rommie's uncle.

My property > women.
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Farfalla(f): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
oweniwe:

But it helps to prevent them.

Can you back up these claims with scientific facts?
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by ImaIma1(f): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
theForth:

Sorry if you don't take it serious, but I have experienced it when it happened to my rommie's uncle.

My property > women.

Your roomies uncle is too far. Everyone who I know that lives abroad have their wives with them. In fact most made sure they went together with their wives, family.

The one whose husband left her here, the marriage eventually ended. And bros had a wife over there.

Nairaland always fills the head with cock and bull stories to discredit women, but make their fellow men seem perfect.
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by oweniwe(m): 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Farfalla:

Can you back up these claims with scientific facts?

My assertion is not from facts, but from personal experience with ladies in their 40s who are not sexually active. Common denominator is yeast and fibroids.

I want to believe you are a lady

Try staying without sex for 6 months and see.

It's not so prevalent in younger women below 30.. But from 30, 35, 40... The effects can drive a woman crazy if she doesn't seek relief or treatment.
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by franklingud(m): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2021
In as much as I am a born again Christian, not joking here, i will not paint words.

this issue has caused so many marriages to be broken.

The bible says that "a man will leave his father and mother and be with his wife"...

But then how can a man also leave his wife and travel abroad for greener pastures?
The bible didn't say that.

He should have took his wife and kids to be with him since he has made money, but no, he decided to stay and work abroad.

Did he expect his wife to be faithful to him while he is not faithful to his wife?

Body no be firewood for crying out loud.

OP you people don't deserve better things in your life because of how you treated that man.

Because of money you people passed a biased judgment on the issue.

OP one day you will get married and travel abroad for greener pastures. Maybe then you will understand.

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by franklingud(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2021
bigjackass:
. Your brother was the one that destroyed the family by himself. Out of the money he used to build several houses he could have taken a flight to come see his family once in a while. Has he been faithful to his marriage for the past 14 years? undecided. He has been satisfying his own sexual needs with the women over there or he has even settled down with another white woman abroad for citizenship and abandoned his lonely wife here. You people have no right to take the children away from their mother. Yeye people.
Am telling you bro, that husband is wicked and selfish.
He destroyed his family and not the wife.

What stopped him from taking his wife along with him since he has made money?

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Peebaby93: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2021
So are you trying to tell me the husband is faithful in that abroad.....since 2007?.

Abeg leave that woman.

Bringing the man home to live with her and the kids is very bad though.she for just dey run am outside

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Farfalla(f): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
oweniwe:

My assertion is not from facts, but from personal experience with ladies in their 40s who are not sexually active. Common denominator is yeast and fibroids.

It's not so prevalent in younger women below 30.. But from 30, 35, 40... The effects can drive a woman crazy if she doesn't seek relief or treatment.

This is the biggest fallacy I've heard in 2021.
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by Double0h7(f): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
oweniwe:

You've made zero sense because there are married women who have the odd yeast infection. Which is due to diet and ph balance being upset. And married women with fibroids. How do explain that? Is the duck they're using not doing a good job of balancing their vaginal PH? grin
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by oweniwe(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
Double0h7:

You've made zero sense because there are married women who have the odd yeast infection. Which is due to diet and ph balance being upset. And married women with fibroids. How do explain that? Is the duck they're using not doing a good job of balancing their vaginal PH? grin

Many of those married women, their husbands don't last more than 2 minutes

1 Like

Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by alphaNomega: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Women are very perfect at hiding their tracks when they are cheating, but some do let emotions and lust get the best of them.
Women are not good at hiding anything if you are an observant spouse
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by MufasaLion: 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
alphaNomega:
Women are not good at hiding anything if you are an observant spouse

Lol

You may be right but not in all cases.
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by alphaNomega: 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol

You may be right but not in all cases.

I mean ALL CASES bro, what differs is the the time it takes to find out.
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by MufasaLion: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
alphaNomega:

I mean ALL CASES bro, what differs is the the time it takes to find out.

Seems you got a point, man.
Re: How My Brother Wife Destroyed Her Home After Husband Travelled Abroad. by SavageResponse(m): 12:10am On Dec 07, 2021
Denvacandy:
This is a true life story of how my elder brother home was destroyed when he traveled to oversea for greener pasture.

He married his wife in the 90's and they gave birth to thier first girl in the year 2000, he traveled in the year 2007 to UK ( London ), as at that time the wife was pregnant and she gave birthday to the second child in the year 2008.

Maybe things where not as good over there and he stayed longer leaving the wife and the two girls in nigeria for so many years, but he actually took care of them fully, buying and sending all sort of things home for the family and making sure everything was smooth.

He later bough several houses in nigeria and he bought a house for the wife and girls to stay while hes working in UK.

Unfortunately the woman could not bare it anymore as she start going out with a man friend and started dating several guhs while my brother was away.

to cut the long story short, she eventually brought her lover into the house my brother bought and both the wife and the guh started living together with my brother children under thesame roof.

People in the community noticed and they have to inform my mum about what is going on and we have the courage to go see for ourself after many month, we meet the guh and we gave him beating of his life and drive the wife out of the house.

Now my brother two girls are now staying with thier grandma and the wife has been pushed out.

How is it difficult for women to stay faithful to one man. imagine bringing a lover to the house your husband bought.

Can you swear with your life that your brother is not living with a woman over there in the UK?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.......... / Cheating Husband Caught Having $ex With Wife's Best Friend Live! / Good Marriages Do Not Make Good Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.