Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? (14236 Views)

Which Gospel Song Is Your Best At The Moment / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by moodyguy: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
Mercy Chinwo---- incredible God
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by OtemAtum: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
ifiokjohn:
You're simply a foolish person. I'm done with you madman
It's not new to call a 'to-be-respected ' futuristic man a madman in the age of ignorance. Even Jehovah your god is not worthy to speak against me Otem, the power and representatives of the gods of science in this way, not to talk of you, one of the minions of imprisoned Jehovah. Peace cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by xamiel4(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
One on One by Dunsin Oyekan

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by ifiokjohn(m): 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
OtemAtum:
It's not new to call a 'to-be-respected ' futuristic man a madman in the age of ignorance. Even Jehovah your god is not worthy to speak against me Otem, the power and representatives of the gods of science in this way, not to talk of you, one of the minions of imprisoned Jehovah. Peace cool
Foolish talk from a useless Human being that is well cursed

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by ultimatebas(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
When i lock eyes with You- Maverick City Music

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by udemzyudex(m): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
I've been listening to sensational Bamidele songs and Tosin bee ft beezelation.

Always on repeat abeg

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by OtemAtum: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Foolish talk from a useless Human being that is well cursed
If that makes you happy, then go ahead. It doesn't change the fact that the gods of science have encaged the gods of religion and nothing can be done about it by either you or anybody within EXISTENCE.
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Soulsymbol99: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
Spirit chant by Victoria Orenza cool

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Orente21(f): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Getting bigger everyday.

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by ultimatebas(m): 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
You hold it all together- Maverick City Music & UPPERROOM

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by dvkot(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Love world singers- one name
Love world singers- treasure everywhere
Love world singers- thine is thy kingdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by ifiokjohn(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
OtemAtum:
If that makes you happy, then go ahead. It doesn't change the fact that the gods of science have encaged the gods of religion and nothing can be done about it by either you or anybody within EXISTENCE.
Don't Quote me anymore
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by ifiokjohn(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
OtemAtum:
Don't Quote me anymore.
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by kbright911(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Me: Cece Winans - Believe For It

.. Compliments of the season! #advent

Oga Jesus by Joe Praize
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Petalsempire(f): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Any hillsong or Jesus culture
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by UNKNOWN77777: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
BIGGER EVERYDAY by Moses Bliss
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by solajacobs(m): 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by bravehost4u(m): 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Patty Obasi-Oluebube
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by emmyN(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Chinedum by Mercy Chinwo. I've had it on repeat on my music player for up to a year now.
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by buoye1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
Broken by Kaestrings
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by gazza07(m): 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
Chizoba by phyno
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by MoraxLanre(m): 2:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
Steffany-Gretzinger album Faith of my Father.
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Kayceenaz(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
You No dey Use Me Play by Ema

The song envelops my being with sweetness.
"Tararararaaa..." grin
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by tradepunter: 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
Gospel of corinthians

And also

On the last day by pastor Righteousness

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by juwoonn(m): 2:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dunsin Oyekan - The Anthem
What God cannot do does not exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Kaybex007(m): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
ANU MORIGBA BY KWAM 1
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by speak2bella(f): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
You're too faithful to fail me by Moses Bliss
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Eze ndi eze n'ezeze
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by trippleKAY(m): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Passion & seasons both by Hillsongs

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Queenserah26(f): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
EZE by Dare David and Osby Berry
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Juliusdking(m): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
:My world need you by Kirk Franklin

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by dannielight(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dunsi Oyekan's One on One and Yah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Dreams Tell The Future? / “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.” / In Defence Of Logicboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.