Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? (14257 Views)

Which Gospel Song Is Your Best At The Moment / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by sauceEEP(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2021
Resonance - judgement day
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by AfonjaConehead: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2021
"Osaruese" by Adviser Nomawagbe

Came back from Benin yesterday and got some home vibes cool cool cool
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by BigYash: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Faller:
Naira Marley - First Time in America Heaven
grin
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Oluwatosin6060: 11:22am On Nov 28, 2021
Peterson OKapi-osuba
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Classickj(m): 11:32am On Nov 28, 2021
I Lift up Your Name O By Victoria Orenze

Frank Edwards --- Oghene Doh

Break every chain --- Tasha cobbs

No one knows --- Sinach

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Ganvic: 11:36am On Nov 28, 2021
Just Give Me Jesus

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by shrek4(m): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2021
Egedege
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by nesgeeek(m): 11:37am On Nov 28, 2021
Beyond me. by Yadah
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by 3LACK: 11:45am On Nov 28, 2021
GUC In this Place
Zoe
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Nova1988(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2021
that's what I want by lil nas x
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by princeakino(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2021
One on one by Dunsin Oyekan

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Joshialex(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2021
Bilabong:
List

Which music player app is this? I love the interface!!
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by chitheo(f): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Congratulations by Ada.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by ifiokjohn(m): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
OtemAtum:
Hmm. Currently I am vibing to any song talking about the captivity of Jehovah, Allah and other gods of religion who are held captive in a spiritual cage. Read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY for details.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
you're wasting your time Oga.
Jehovah is almighty and he reigneth forever. you and your Autem can't change it
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Utanisco(m): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Elevation Worship - Jireh

halleluiah here below

elevation woship

3 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by optm(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
You have rescued my life and I'm never going back

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Inishalom(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2021
There's a King - Brandon Lake

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by cybriz82(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
chiommy123:
I like Nathaniel basseys songs. He sings from his heart.

We wait on u and olowogbogboro are my fav...
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dunsin oyekan
Breathe
Just you and me
Fellowship to partnership
The anthem
The advantage
To know you
Your goodness

Currently watching the outpouring now

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by cyndylove64(f): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Maverick city-Moving
Dusin oyekan- one on one

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by nikz(f): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Jireh by maverick

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by cyndylove64(f): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kentuforchrist:
Dunsin oyekan
Breathe
Just you and me
Fellowship to partnership
The anthem
The advantage
To know you
Your goodness

Currently watching the outpouring now

still my best album till date" gospel of the kingdom"
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Nyanabo(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Me: Cece Winans - Believe For It

.. Compliments of the season! #advent

Wow it have been listening to this song all through this month cheers..

In my life many people wrote me off, even my Dad, Today the person he said should go and learn handwork that he doesn't have money to train graduated amongst the top of his class, while he is 6ft underneath the surface of the earth.

They say the tide will never change, but here I am blazing the trail while other follow.. cool All to the Glory of God.
#Shiloh2021 #MorethanAconqueror
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Obinigwe by GUC

Next level by ada

Spirit chant by Victoria orenze

Another measure by Lawrence oyor

Bowl of fire by Lawrence oyor

Take over by teophilus sunday

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
cyndylove64:
still my best album till date" gospel of the kingdom"
aswear down I can listen to the album a million times without getting tired

The man songs are Spirit filled
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Ugmama(m): 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
GUC-God of Vengeance

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by OtemAtum: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
ifiokjohn:
you're wasting your time Oga.
Jehovah is almighty and he reigneth forever. you and your Autem can't change it
Can't Jehovah tell us this himself, or you are his spokesperson? You are operating based on hearsay of the ignorant cavemen while I'm dishing out the updates of realities to you. May the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY which created Jehovah your imprisoned god open your eyes to the truth someday cool
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by runningriot: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
Amazing Grace by Phil Wickhan that is a killer song!

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by ifiokjohn(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
OtemAtum:
Can't Jehovah tell us this himself, or you are his spokesperson? You are operating based on hearsay of the ignorant cavemen while I'm dishing out the updates of realities to you. May the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY which created Jehovah your imprisoned god open your eyes to the truth someday cool
You're simply a foolish person. I'm done with you madman
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by rill: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
Osuba by okopi Peterson
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by uniqueuser(m): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
Bilabong:
List
Which music player is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Laurie Idahosa: Breast Cancer Killed My Grandmothers / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? / How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.