Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,412 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? (14255 Views)

Which Gospel Song Is Your Best At The Moment / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Dannydrums889: 3:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
Emmanuel Udoka:All grace
Sinach: Great are u lord

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by SkengRay: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
SportsHD:

So freaking cold. I get high just by putting his four albums on repeat every week.
I only have one which is Unluccy luccy kid
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Bnaira77(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kcee cultural vines grin
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by placeofallure(f): 3:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
Miranda Curtis - You are my strength
Shana Wilson Williams- It's in the room
Tasha Cobbs Leonard- The River of the Lord, You gonna get the glory
Chevelle Franklin- Go in your strength
Tope Alabi - Iwo la o ma bo
Dunsin Oyekan- Fragrance to Fire & Open up
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Nazae(f): 3:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Okluno by Wanyinna
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by UwaMmebii(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
Obinigwe by GUC
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Danieljnrs(m): 4:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Jireh - Maverick city

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Mayeldah(m): 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
Omemma by Judykay

That song is dope...
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Xkaa(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nathaniel bassey songs all the way ❤️❤️❤️
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Denique(f): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
Congratulations by Ada. The song speaks to me.
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Naya127: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hill song united-so will I
Hold me now
New wine
Grace to grace
-songs by Maverick city
-Naomi reine
-jesus culture/kim walker smith
-Chris quilala
-Upper room
-Guc

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Hkff: 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
All
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by weedfada(m): 6:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
Remote control - Kanye ft young thug
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by OKEMKPI: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
Don't drag your atheism into every update, kindly keep it to yourself,we don't need to be infested with your queer belief.Learn to keep to topic or is atheism affecting your brain sanity?
AntiChristian:
Which one Jesus listened to in the Bible?
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Glocee(f): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
I bow by Judikay
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by go4value(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
Amarachi by Theprinx
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Bilabong(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Joshialex:

Which music player app is this? I love the interface!!

uniqueuser:

Which music player is this?

Its ayoba app.
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Mommadd(f): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Me: Cece Winans - Believe For It

.. Compliments of the season! #advent

Me too
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Ornelton(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
GUC-Obinigwe
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Tiskid171(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
Maverick &trip

Moving

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by austineabba(m): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Treasure17:
You waited by Travis Greene.
you are on point, to me this is the best gospel song of the decade

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Temmybaba08: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ire Iran by alaseyori
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by minks(m): 9:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=ikorodureporta post=108020898]Me: Cece Winans - Believe For It

Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) by Taylor Mosby and Kirk Franklin.
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Ceska(f): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
Staurt Townsend : In Christ Alone
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Solvik(f): 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Season by Hillsong worship
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Gracejeri(f): 4:39am On Nov 29, 2021
You look beyond me by yadah

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by AntiChristian: 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
OKEMKPI:
Don't drag your atheism into every update, kindly keep it to yourself,we don't need to be infested with your queer belief.Learn to keep to topic or is atheism affecting your brain sanity?

I am a theist not an atheist. I only asked which songs did Jesus listened to while on earth and who sang them? Jesus must have been a very good dance since Christians follow him.
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by AntiChristian: 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
safesurfer:

I understand you're just trolling and also Islam doesn't do music and I don't judge you. But to answer your question:
Matthew 26:30
[30]And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.

This was referring to Jesus and his disciples.

Also note that the whole book of Psalms in the bible is a song. cool

Cc PandoraObi

Thanks but which hymn was it? The Catholic type or the Ron Kenoly type or the Kirk Franklin type or the Don Moen type"! Or anything goes so far as the heart is pure it doesn't matter how your God is praised externally!

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by AntiChristian: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
Treasure17:

Listen to You waited by Travis Greene and thank me later.

You mean Jesus listened to that too during his time?
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by OKEMKPI: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
U are definitely loosing your mind since u cannot stay on the update topic without bringing in Ur useless belief into it
AntiChristian:

I am a theist not an atheist. I only asked which songs did Jesus listened to while on earth and who sang them? Jesus must have been a very good dance since Christians follow him.
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by AntiChristian: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
OKEMKPI:
U are definitely loosing your mind since u cannot stay on the update topic without bringing in Ur useless belief into it

Your belief is useless if you don't follow Jesus.

Which Gospel song did Jesus listened to?
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by OKEMKPI: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
U are due for a brain check
AntiChristian:

Your belief is useless if you don't follow Jesus.

Which Gospel song did Jesus listened to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In Defence Of Logicboy / Laurie Idahosa: Breast Cancer Killed My Grandmothers / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.