Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? (14259 Views)

Which Gospel Song Is Your Best At The Moment / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Which Church Do You Currently Attend And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by SportsHD: 9:56am On Nov 28, 2021
Second wave album by Ruger.
No suburban remix by sheff G.
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 28, 2021
busiswa ft nairamarley-cumming to heaven

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Dahreformer2666: 9:57am On Nov 28, 2021
Dior by Ruger
4 doors wheel by blaqbonez
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Bilabong(m): 9:58am On Nov 28, 2021
List

3 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by papagiddy(m): 10:00am On Nov 28, 2021
Treasure17:
You waited by Travis Greene.
. Your head dey there......the song na blast....honestly!!

5 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by November24(f): 10:01am On Nov 28, 2021
Mai girma
By

Solomon Lange

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by lokotamak(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2021
Kenny kore

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Ferdinandr: 10:03am On Nov 28, 2021
Obinigwe by GUC

3 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by foreshore(m): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2021
Loveworld singers of Christ Embassy Church are top now

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by queenfav(f): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2021
Tye Tribett-Anyhow
Tye Tribett-We gon be alright
Victoria Orenze-Lion of the tribe of Judah

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Jerry707(m): 10:03am On Nov 28, 2021
Oceans by Hillsong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by brosom(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2021
Fill me oh God,'" by TASHA COBBS.

The song is spiritual.

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by shawn55ng: 10:08am On Nov 28, 2021
I'm surprised no one mentioned Dunsi Oyekan. This guy is hot. Frank Edward and Nathaniel Bassy dey learn for where this guy dey vibe.
Some of his songs are
1. Breath
2. Yesuha
3. Here I am
4. This is how I win my battle
5. And many more

These songs will connect you to heavy.

21 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by lampi: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2021
sweet Jesus
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by tonexman18(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2021
Seredebe by Speed Darlington(Obiakpi)

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by KusherAbel: 10:11am On Nov 28, 2021
HillSong - So Will I

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2021
ikorodureporta:
Me: Cece Winans - Believe For It

.. Compliments of the season! #advent

You're God..... Nathaniel Basset.

3 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2021
ikorodureporta:

You're God..... Nathaniel Basset.

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2021
Ada Ehi - open doors

cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2021
AntiChristian:
Which one Jesus listened to in the Bible?
I understand you're just trolling and also Islam doesn't do music and I don't judge you. But to answer your question:
Matthew 26:30
[30]And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.

This was referring to Jesus and his disciples.

Also note that the whole book of Psalms in the bible is a song. cool

Cc PandoraObi

11 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Myer(m): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2021
AntiChristian:
Which one Jesus listened to in the Bible?

Surprisingly Jesus was not recorded to sing at praise in any of the synoptic gospels.

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Myer(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2021
ikorodureporta:

Anything from Hillsong.

Oceans
Like Incense
Grace to Grace
So Will I.

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2021
PandoraObi:
Instead of talking about salvation and CHRISTlike living that draw us closer to God we are talking about songs and music for entertainment
Worship is a central part of Christlike living. We are called to WORSHIP GOD in Spirit and in Truth. One cannot be excluded for the other.
After all, Wetin we go dey do for heaven at the end of time? No be to dey worship and praise God all through eternity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2021
Myer:

Surprisingly Jesus was not recorded to sing at praise in any of the synoptic gospels.

Search the Scriptures more often bro.

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by PandoraObi: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2021
safesurfer:

I understand you're just trolling and also Islam doesn't do music and I don't judge you. But to answer your question:

This was referring to Jesus and his disciples.

Also note that the whole book of Psalms in the bible is a song. cool

Cc PandoraObi
Singing or listening?
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by bobloner: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2021
I love dunsin songs,my soul is lifted went ever i listen to is music

2 Likes

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2021
PandoraObi:
Singing or listening?
lol. Before you sing a song, won't you first listen to it? So, both I presume.
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by adeolaben(m): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2021
Scott stapp- heaven in me, proof of Life, my sacrifice, arms wide open

The Afters - well done , in the eyes of a believer

Band Red - Darkest part of me, Forever

Breaking Benjamin's -

1 Like

Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by Myer(m): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2021
safesurfer:

Search the Scriptures more often bro.

Though it didnt say he sang the hymn.
But thanks for sharing. Taking note of thus for the first time.

Heard several teachings where some preachers have said it was because Jesus is God so he could not be praising himself.lol
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by TemmyT002(m): 10:23am On Nov 28, 2021
KO DA MI DÁ - Mike Abdul ft. Monique ft. A'dam
ORITSEJAFOR - Mike Abdul ft. A'dam
EYAN JÉSÙ - Mike Abdul ft. Monique ft. A'dam ft. Olaoba
In fact, all Mike Abdul's songs
Re: Which Gospel Song Are You Currently Vibing To? by FuckDModz: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2021
Bia - phyno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? / How Far Supposed Pastor Can Go In Maligning Character Of Prophet Fufeyin? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Reconciles With Wife, Anita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.