Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

I Almost Killed Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Almost Killed Someone (4409 Views)

This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Almost Killed Someone by Cokahot: 6:21am On Nov 28, 2021
Yes,I almost killed someone yesterday. First was this useless bastard edo boy I had known for quite sometime. After staying with me for someday,I noticed he has been searching my stuffs,he spoilt my dstv decoder and acted like nothing happened. I walked him out of my house and then he starts to raise his useless voice at me. For someone I feed and dash things too. I was so shocked and angry and wished I had a gun. As if that was not even,two hours later,someone ran intomy rear bumper by 7pm and was still claiming right. I wanted to beat up the driver and his madam for fucking up my paint,but then I rem what my bro told me,that I should never lay my hands on anyone,what if they dropped dead .I left everything to God, God saw my heart. Nigerians are just ungrateful,help someone today and that same person's yells at you and tells you what have u done for him or her. U can imagine. I have become totally anti social right now

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Godada(m): 6:26am On Nov 28, 2021

I can relate to this.

Be thankful you didn't get into trouble.

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Killed Someone by yuping(m): 6:26am On Nov 28, 2021
In Tu face voice (don't letvamybody push you to the wall) ones you are changing because of them you are becoming them.
Na only good go bring you peace of mind cus that's who you are.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Cokahot: 6:36am On Nov 28, 2021
Even the idiot that ran into my rear bumper was begging me but not dropping a dime Al cos dem know say na nite. Well I have made up my mind to fly out of naija soon and never return back again cos naija na dead. But bitting a hand that feed u,that's the height of ungratefulness, height of insult. God just saved me that I don't have a GUN. If not,I would have clicked. That's the reason why I need to travel abroad. We are in traffic and from no where, u ran into rear bumper and still want to escape . Thank God,I did not snap. I was already getting pissed off and blood level changing. Nigerians are just ungrateful. That's all I know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Freestainworld(m): 6:43am On Nov 28, 2021
Always learn to control your anger, there are bad and good people out there, even where you are planning to run to, just take a glass of chilled water, you will be alright.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Cokahot: 6:50am On Nov 28, 2021
Sure ,but I feel I should avoid poor ppl cos they are bitter and always envious. Henceforth,I shall never hang around or feel pity for anyone below my standard. I felt so pained yesterday cos of one bastard that had the nerve to talk back at me. Well I know my God will deal with him forever. Bastar d idio t .
Freestainworld:
Always learn to control your anger, there are bad and good people out there, even where you are planning to run to, just take a glass of chilled water, you will be alright.

1 Like

Re: I Almost Killed Someone by tobechi20(m): 6:51am On Nov 28, 2021
Kill your anger before Anger kills you

1 Like

Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Cokahot: 6:54am On Nov 28, 2021
Me angry,I wanted to get angry but I was in damn hurry,even when I got home and waxed it,still it refused to go. Its been 9 months and now my car is looking like 5years old becos the more careful I drive,the more careless a bastard Bleep s up my paint.
tobechi20:
Kill your anger before Anger kills you

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Killed Someone by matrixme(m): 6:57am On Nov 28, 2021
Freestainworld:
I wonder oo... Just because of 2 people's action, you have tagged a population of more than 200 million people ungrateful and bad. I'm sure you are not yet married. It will be a whole different ball game when you keep a woman in your house and you have a terrible anger issue.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Myer(m): 7:00am On Nov 28, 2021
Cokahot:
Yes,I almost killed someone yesterday. First was this useless bastard edo boy I had known for quite sometime. After staying with me for someday,I noticed he has been searching my stuffs,he spoilt my dstv decoder and acted like nothing happened. I walked him out of my house and then he starts to raise his useless voice at me. For someone I feed and dash things too. I was so shocked and angry and wished I had a gun. As if that was not even,two hours later,someone ran intomy rear bumper by 7pm and was still claiming right. I wanted to beat up the driver and his madam for fucking up my paint,but then I rem what my bro told me,that I should never lay my hands on anyone,what if they dropped dead .I left everything to God, God saw my heart. Nigerians are just ungrateful,help someone today and that same person's yells at you and tells you what have u done for him or her. U can imagine. I have become totally anti social right now

Wow. I respect your level of self control.
May God and man (humanity) reward you beyond your expectation.
Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Daveambition(m): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2021
Cokahot:
Sure ,but I feel I should avoid poor ppl cos they are bitter and always envious. Henceforth,I shall never hang around or feel pity for anyone below my standard. I felt so pained yesterday cos of one bastard that had the nerve to talk back at me. Well I know my God will deal with him forever. Bastar d idio t .
Yu are the main bittered & arrogant person in all of this..
Going around labeling people "Bastard&Idiot" potrays yu more like a rebellious cankerworm.
FYI, food na shit, no dey use'am brag say yu feed someone..
Yu gve someone food no mean say yu give'am life..
Instead of narrating the sceniaro in a mature manner, yu jst cme online dey rant rubbish..

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 28, 2021
Cokahot:

Just calm down and take it easy. Everyone experiences the same thing at various levels.

Mine, because I'm a part-time teacher who visits once in a while and goes earlier, after a while in my schools, some of the teachers are now forming alliance against me and beefing me. They give me attitude but I don't care.

Some have reported me that Im harsh to the teachers.
Imagine. how? Am I teaching the teachers or the students?
So when do i have the chance to be harsh on them when I'm busy with the pupils?.. unnecessary beefs.

They think reporting me would make the school drop me but God pass them. So when the supervisor asked me, I just refuted it and he laughed cos he knows what their problem is.

Ignore haters and joy killers. That's my mantra now.
Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Freestainworld(m): 7:17am On Nov 28, 2021
Cokahot:
hangout with all class of people but use your head when doing so, some poor people are ungrateful like you said, some rich people are murderous and blood tasty when they feel you are doing better than them, remember no body is perfect.

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Ashawosboifrien: 7:36am On Nov 28, 2021
Cokahot:
It is a new and disturbing trend where people are becoming more alone because of bad behavior
Re: I Almost Killed Someone by jericco1(m): 7:59am On Nov 28, 2021
Well most people are ingrates and one should be careful of the rate at which they help others.

Because same people will go behind your back and drag you to the floor.
Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Cokahot: 8:44am On Nov 28, 2021
Someone I took as my guy,I have dashed him close to 40k,dashed him two good phones. Well I was so happy yesterday cos he showed his true colour and was ot diff from the enemies I had disguising as friend. He said what do I have that I'm proud, I said I have a car,i am comfy and I have a house. Car u don't have,money u don't have,even okada u no get. I smelt he was my enemy and could poison me . He knows I'm fuckin violent and I can do and undo. I have deleted and blocked his number,thank God I have made a new enemy and I was so calm. Well my wax did not help matters, engine oil sef worse. I will use the car scratch paint I got from aliexpress to wipe off. This is the 6th time someone has dented my car and paint, and I'm already fed up. How many do I want to beat and shout on. Anyone who hits me again,I go just dey go my own jeje. Time to get army sticker and ID with army belt for dashboard. Let's see who knows who this time. I have been carefully driving my car since I bought it. But still one careless driver will spoil my paint. Factory white for that matter.
Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Gadafii: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2021
Abeg getat. Small thing like this na him u wan kill person

If everyone chose not to help the next person because if single experience like this ur own, imagine what the world would be like

There will always be ungrateful people, and there would always be helpers out there, what I don't do is help an ungrateful soul twice.

Once I help you, and you come around to ask funny and ungrateful, I no qo drag issues with you, and that won't stop me from helping others who are deserving of my help

3 Likes

Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Cokahot: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2021
Buy a tokunbo car with firstbody,and let someone dent you under 2 weeks of getting the car. Idiot . Let's see if u will be calm or u will fight.
matrixme:

I wonder oo... Just because of 2 people's action, you have tagged a population of more than 200 million people ungrateful and bad. I'm sure you are not yet married. It will be a whole different ball game when you keep a woman in your house and you have a terrible anger issue.
Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Cokahot: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2021
Easier said than done
Gadafii:
Abeg getat. Small thing like this na him u wan kill person

If everyone chose not to help the next person because if single experience like this ur own, imagine what the world would be like

There will always be ungrateful people, and there would always be helpers out there, what I don't do is help an ungrateful soul twice.

Once I help you, and you come around to ask funny and ungrateful, I no qo drag issues with you, and that won't stop me from helping others who are deserving of my help
Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Imustnottalk: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2021
Cokahot:
Someone I took as my guy,I have dashed him close to 40k,dashed him two good phones. Well I was so happy yesterday cos he showed his true colour and was ot diff from the enemies I had disguising as friend. He said what do I have that I'm proud, I said I have a car,i am comfy and I have a house. Car u don't have,money u don't have,even okada u no get. I smelt he was my enemy and could poison me . He knows I'm fuckin violent and I can do and undo. I have deleted and blocked his number,thank God I have made a new enemy and I was so calm. Well my wax did not help matters, engine oil sef worse. I will use the car scratch paint I got from aliexpress to wipe off. This is the 6th time someone has dented my car and paint, and I'm already fed up. How many do I want to beat and shout on. Anyone who hits me again,I go just dey go my own jeje. Time to get army sticker and ID with army belt for dashboard. Let's see who knows who this time. I have been carefully driving my car since I bought it. But still one careless driver will spoil my paint. Factory white for that matter.
I can relate your type that boost when they help people around them.i know you must have told hundred people how you helped that guy. lol .when you help people and you are wanting return back thats when you start having issue so help people like you don't anything from them not to be making jest of people you help because you are better than them

1 Like

Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Gadafii: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2021
Cokahot:
Easier said than done
u don't know me, I don't know you, u have said what you are capable of and I have told you what I am capable of too, but before you allow your anger kill someone over stupid issues like this, think of chidinma, nobody go reason wether you have been helping him or you dashed him stuff bla bla bla, na inside jail u go rot.

How much do you even have sef, that you are here taging people bastards, idiots etc, abeg getat once again

1 Like

Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Cokahot: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2021
Hater
Gadafii:
u don't know me, I don't know you, u have said what you are capable of and I have told you what I am capable of too, but before you allow your anger kill someone over stupid issues like this, think of chidinma, nobody go reason wether you have been helping him or you dashed him stuff bla bla bla, na inside jail u go rot.

How much do you even have sef, that you are here taging people bastards, idiots etc, abeg getat once again
Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Cokahot: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2021
Time to get cold hearted bro.
Imustnottalk:
I can relate your type that boost when they help people around them.i know you must have told hundred people how you helped that guy. lol .when you help people and you are wanting return back thats when you start having issue so help people like you don't anything from them not to be making jest of people you help because you are better than them
Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Imustnottalk: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2021
Cokahot:
Time to get cold hearted bro.
the truth is always bitter
Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Cokahot: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2021
Which truth. U no deh my shoes,neither do u feed me or gimme money. No just vex me,what nonsense
Imustnottalk:
the truth is always bitter
Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Imustnottalk: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2021
Cokahot:
Which truth. U no deh my shoes,neither do u feed me or gimme money. No just vex me,what nonsense
calm down if you vex na yourself you vex for .I know people like you

1 Like

Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Exkandayee(m): 9:27am On Nov 28, 2021
Cokahot:
you are very stupid,how rich are you,how many thousand dollars you get, if we check your so called car na Toyota Corolla, stupid man,I don't like doing this,but you just got me angry,poor man calling someone poor,

2 Likes

Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Cokahot: 9:32am On Nov 28, 2021
I drive a lexus IS 350 white. U think I'm a dumbo like u. Ode
Exkandayee:
you are very stupid,how rich are you,how many thousand dollars you get, if we check your so called car na Toyota Corolla, stupid man,I don't like doing this,but you just got me angry,poor man calling someone poor,
Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Cokahot: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2021
I'm worth 3 btc. Stop hating on me foo l
Exkandayee:
Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Exkandayee(m): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2021
Cokahot:
I drive a lexus IS 350 white. U think I'm a dumbo like u. Ode
Haha, someone like you don't have anything, you were bragging you gave someone 40k naira not even up to 100 $,and you Worth 3 btc...I see,and you drive RS 350 hahaha, Nigerians and poverty, so you think your car is upto average,I regretted mentioning your retaaarrded black assss,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Almost Killed Someone by Cokahot: 9:47am On Nov 28, 2021
Go ride on. Checked your posts n u r still dumb. Ride on
Exkandayee:

Haha, someone like you don't have anything, you were bragging you gave someone 40k naira not even up to 100 $,and you Worth 3 btc...I see,and you drive RS 350 hahaha, Nigerians and poverty, so you think your car is upto average,I regretted mentioning your retaaarrded black assss,

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Man Get A Woman's Phone Number? / Nigerian Women Have Better Taste Than Nigerian Men In Romance / Love Experts, Make Una Analyse This TXT Message For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.