Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? (10879 Views)

Bankers Whats The Way Forward?? / Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? / Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by RuuDie(m): 6:57am On Jun 11, 2011
frank3.16:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]@poster
u need to work on your mind set. this kind of complaints comes up when u see females as sex object. our forefathers used to see women around them dressed up with just a peice of cloth covering just their focal places and leaving their bosom bare with out complaining. nowadays just a simple cleavage and laps we are shouting.

i think u have sex issues when u see such and react, why dont u appreciate the beauty of womanhood (like our fathers used to) instead of seeing them a sex object. see cleavage does not make me reach, i only appreciate what i see and move on. i think the poster is sex starved.[/
font

This just about sums it all up. . . .because, really, kini BIG DEAL!?
U see small cleavage, u dey para ~ even men in the rural reaches of naija who are not accustomed to such will not be intimidated so!
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by holayemi: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2011
Guy, continue looking at the ceiling or the window. Always try to form activity whenever you find yourself in that kind of situation. Well, there are bankers that dress in this like but not as much as you laid much emphasis. They dress properly and for the ones that doesn't, I dont blame them. It's a free world and they can wear anything they like. They can even wear pant to work so far her Boss or the Bank doesnt find any fault in it else they would have done something. You dont even know if the manager advises such dress sense so they would attract customers with big cash. If I happen to see the girl and I trip for her outfit and her look, then what is stopping me from coming to save my millions in her bank. I will directly go to her to attend to me so I would tell her to write her phone numba at the reverse of the deposit slip. It's a free world abeg. Poster are you sure you dont like what you've been seeing. Well, you xpressed ur mind but not all those ladies dress as bad. I visit banks too. There are cute, sexy and gorgeous ladies. They are intelligent. Forget.
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by koolguy88(m): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2011
female bankers dont dress loosely, they dress to kill. that's the vouge in the industry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by gsuccess: 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2011
The Solution is repentance and salvation.

A SINNER IS NOT A CHRISTIAN (1 JOHN 3: 9,8a)

BY THE WAY, THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MINISTRIES WILL BE HAVING AN INTERNATIONAL CRUSADE IN ABUJA, at Eagle square next month, July 23-24. Every sinful harbit and yokes of bondage will break by the annointing. PASTOR LAZARUS MUOKA WILL BE MINISTERING.

I PRAY YOU MAKE HEAVEN AT LAST
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by stevo4life(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2011
they dress so as to attract customers for the banks please stop blaming the employees it one of bankers way of getting rich customers
Re: Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? by ogtavia(m): 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2011
Well, i am a christian and this is just my candid opinion, really i am not used to exchanging words with people, but you guys are giving an unpleasant food for thought(I know someone will twist this).There is no use reasoning with you people.And for the person who talked about repentance and salvation, well by God's grace i have been saved.I really dont have any thing to prove to you people anyway but thanks for the replies all the same, it just thought me to careful with whatever issue i raise in the public cos some people's could just be so wacky.And yes thanks for the publicity it feels gud to have ur second post ever on nairaland right on the front page,One more thing for bankers who read this post and all who engage in watching seductively dressed woman, you need ur mind to be renewed and only the blood of Jesus can do it,I leave you with this words: Guide your hearts above all else because it determines the course of your life(prov 4 : 23)
Luke 11:34: Your eye is a lamp that provides light for your body, when your eye is good your whole body is filled with light and when it is bad,your body is filled with darkness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Things You Should Not Do As A Tech Newbie. / A Career As A Lecturer / Should I Quit My Job To Pursue More Education ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.