Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,634 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? (50040 Views)

Tithe - How To Discover The True MOG / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
H
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Ekugbeh(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
So it's only tithe that's with him and no other money abi, the way you guys twist this tithe of a thing just to suit your dellusioned narrative is something to be commendable.

2 Likes

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by wunmi590(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
tongue
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by obonujoker(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Humanity first... Even the lord Jesus will save the sick and poor before religion...

3 Likes

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by AfonjaConehead: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
Touching
Shut up, thank you very much
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by officialmario(m): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Separate Paul from Barnabas
Righteousness 2
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by farem: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
maureensylvia:
Tell us guys cheesy grin grin

Brother; Do you give your breakfast to the poor?
Sister: No

Me; Why not start from there?

Sister; I can always give them food. Why should it bey breakfast

Me; Precisely. You can always give them money.
Why should it be your tithe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by candidbabe(f): 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hmmm
This is so dicey
Rightousness2 where art thou?
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Ultimas: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Tithe is a religious thing while helping the poor is a godly thing.
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by farem: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
maureensylvia:

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by wunmi590(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2021

I will not only give them my tithe, I will also divide my salary into two and hand it over to them and take them to the nearest hospital for proper treatment....

More better than giving it to a pastor that would use it to fuel his private jet sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by seguno2: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
izzou:
grin

The Tithe is just 10% of what he has earned.

The guy can still help them without using his tithe

Make dem hold am well well for trousers. E still get money well well angry

What does Deuteronomy 14: 22-29 say about tithe

4 Likes

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by candidbabe(f): 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
G
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by TemmyDayo50(m): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Left to me, if I pass there and I see those guys requesting for help, if I hear say I no give them the tithe and offering wey dey my hand, make I bend..

If i don't give it to them and I go drop it in church, I may not forgive myself for life.. And what will the essence of the offering and tithe is when I wasn't and still not happy that I dropped it in church... So I'd rather give it to the needy wey I see with my korokoro eyes... Will be fulfilled I did that!!

3 Likes

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Prenonjebose: 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
maureensylvia:

Give them that tithe money. Then, go home and get another 10% from the balance and give as tithe. No excuse for failing to do one because of the other.
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Angelfrost(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
This matter again... Has it not already been over flogged?!!

1 Like

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by izzou(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
seguno2:

What does Deuteronomy 14: 22-29 say about tithe

I don't know
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by seguno2: 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
carry the money to billionaire pastors

the bible said we must collect from those that don't have and give those that have

the sick can go and die, after all you ain't responsible for their sickness, but it's your responsibility to ensure your daddy GO change his private plane every now and th.n,

thank you

Thanks for your sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by seguno2: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
izzou:
I don't know

Why do you want to perish for lack of knowledge?
What is your motivation for this choice
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ayo081:
Even Jesus won't be happy if you don't drop that tithe undecided
What do you mean by that? undecided
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by TemmyDayo50(m): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Analyst7:
You can help the poor in ur own capacity but ur tithe isn't meant for the poor

In the scenario painted in this image, the assumption is what that guy has with him is offering and tithe... Would you rather take it to church or you'd offer the obviously sick and incapacitated...??
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Oyerinde16(m): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
Those waiting for the tithe are multimillionaires...
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by benedictuyi(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Analyst7:
It's meant for your pastor to buy private jet abi?

1 Like

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by kindlyheart: 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
I give my tithe to orphanage
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by TemmyDayo50(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
izzou:
grin

The Tithe is just 10% of what he has earned.

The guy can still help them without using his tithe

Make dem hold am well well for trousers. E still get money well well angry

Another angle... I love this!

1 Like

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by olisaEze(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Most people saying they would give most probably are not tithers.

The fact is that tithe is sold to d congregation in Nigeria as a surebet kalo-kalo.

Almost like MTN’s BOGOF of that year, drop ten percent of ur salary and the rest ninety will not run out before the end of the month! because the devourer (wen most times na u dey devour ur money for mouth) can’t count figures beyond ten!

If you’ve ever paid tithe, you can relate. Why the else hell would someone embezzle money from his office and still think to pay tithe from it when the devourer to that office is you??

It’s not charity those good folk are interested in, it’s protection dey are paying for.

1 Like

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by izzou(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
seguno2:

Why do you want to perish for lack of knowledge?
What is your motivation for this choice

There is nothing to be perished there.

Have you given to the poor every single time you encountered them? Obviously No.

But you feel he would be punished if he doesn't give his tithe to someone in need? What if he can actually help them without using it?

Stop playing God over the man's decisions.

1 Like

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by alphaconde(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
There are a lot of things the Bible ask us to do that we are not doing

But why tithe own con serious?

4 Likes

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by hope4nigeria(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
Analyst7:
you must be a pastor and pastor job is a 419.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Download "Mali Is…" Album By Mali Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.