Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? (50032 Views)

Tithe - How To Discover The True MOG / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Ayo081(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Analyst7:
You can help the poor in ur own capacity but ur tithe isn't meant for the poor

Shouldn't the story of the good Samaritan ring a bell? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by thinkmoney(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Analyst7:
It's meant for pastors. U know early Christians paid tithe abi? Shebi u read in acts were paul, peter and James paid tithes or even asked people to? Shebi u read were Jesus paid tithes?
U are a true Christian

3 Likes

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ayo081:
Even Jesus won't be happy if you drop that tithe undecided
Why do you assume Jesus Christ won't be happy if you drop that tithe? undecided
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by namo77: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Giving tithe and offering doesn't stop you from helping people in need .... There's no competition between both

3 Likes

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by CharleyBright(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
Baawaa:
Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, (Mal 3:10a).If my spirit man give them money I will give them not my tithes

Go and read Deuteronomy 26 : 12-13.
You can also give your tithes to Motherless, strangers, needy and orphans. Tithes is not only meant to be paid in church.
Read your Bible well.

4 Likes

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Ayo081(m): 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
icansimi:
What would Jesus do?

He would give it to the needy undecided

1 Like

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Dwiseone1: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
Is it right to give your school fees, house rent to a bagger?
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Saintinoo(m): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
Analyst7:
Yes it is meant for daddy GO and his family.�

2 Likes

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Adjovi: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
You paying tithes does not stop you from helping the needy. You people should stop using this as excuse. It's all about your heart. There are proud who don't pay tithe and yet they don't give to the poor, there are also those who pay their tithes and still give to the poor. Which ever you are it's all in your heart. Person wey go give go give and person wey know go give no go still give. Tithe no be excuse.
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
Analyst7:
The tithe isn't meant for the poor? What do you mean by that? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by macaranta(m): 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
If you give the needy that tithe/offering, will it make him whole?
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Saintinoo:

Yes it is meant for daddy GO and his family.�
It's unbelievable what so-called Christians believe! undecided

1 Like

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Kobojunkie: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
macaranta:
I'd yiu give the needy that tithe/offering, will it make him whole?
You would have obeyed Jesus Christ though. Isn't that the main point of our being Christians? undecided
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Ayo081(m): 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why do you assume Jesus Christ won't be happy if you drop that tithe? undecided

Even Jesus won't be happy if you don't give to the needy.

The story of the good Samaritan should ring a bell undecided

My bad undecided

1 Like

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Ogaga87(m): 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
maureensylvia:
Tell us guys cheesy grin grin

You are arguing with the ten percent you want to give God but never ask yourself about the Ninety percent with you..

I have never seen anyone who gave what idols requested as gift to the poor and tell it to the native doctor that you were trying to show empathy..

Grace just dey make us misbehave anyhow

1 Like

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by isaiah4life(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
You forgot to quote proverb 28 vs 27 and also to reiterate that when you give to the poor you lend to God.

Give unto the house of God so that they shall be meat in my house. The meat in the house are for who?

Tithe money is meant to provide for the poor in the house but the reverse is the case.

They that give to the poor never lack.

PROPHETmichael:

Scripture teaches three types of giving namely:-

1. Offering
2. Tithes giving
3. Alms giving

The brother is on the right track and even Jesus said, "the poor you will always have with you".

1 Like

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by danot1030: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Pastors brainwashed must take the tithe to church for pastor and would rather blow in tongue till the sick dies.

Religion is a scam

2 Likes

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by CharleyBright(m): 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
seguno2:

What does Deuteronomy 14: 22-29 say about tithe

Deuteronomy 26: 12- 14 says it all.
You can give your tithes to the Needy, Strangers, widows, Motherless.
It's not only the church you give tithe to.

Pastors will not allow their congregation know this part of the Bible.
Na only Malachi they will quote.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Kobojunkie: 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ogaga87:
You are arguing with the ten percent you want to give God but never ask yourself about the Ninety percent with you..

I have never seen anyone who gave what idols requested as gift to the poor and tell it to the native doctor that you were trying to show empathy..

Grace just dey make us misbehave anyhow
Jesus Christ did not call you to doing things as the idol worshippers do it. He called you to do as He said. So answer the question to reveal whether it is Jesus Christ you serve or your Pastors and Mogs. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by VULCAN(m): 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
You Know Nothing!

If you can show us one scripture where Jesus gave money to a beggar, I will transfer N10k to you.

Jesus gave His money to the poor.

There is a very big difference.
ILoveDemMANNA:

WWJD?
If people answers this question/saying truthfully, this world will be a much better place for us to live in.

Meanwhile.....
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Kobojunkie: 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
CharleyBright:
Deuteronomy 26: 12- 14 says it all.
You can give your tithes to the Needy, Strangers, widows, Motherless.
It's not only the church you give tithe to.

Pastors will not allow their congregation know this part of the Bible.
Na only Malachi they will quote.
Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20 also tells us that God's Tithing and offering laws were only given by God to the people people Israel. undecided

Any Gentile living according to those Laws believes in his heart that God is a fool. undecided
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Ayo081(m): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
Prenonjebose:

Give them that tithe money. Then, go home and get another 10% from the balance and give as tithe. No excuse for failing to do one because of the other.

What if you don't have much to sustain you after the removal of tithe (which you now have the option of either giving to the needy or the Church)? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Kobojunkie: 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
VULCAN:
You Know Nothing!

If you can show us one scripture where Jesus gave money to a beggar, I will transfer N10k to you.

Jesus gave His money to the poor.

There is a very big difference.
Jesus Christ said...If your neighbor ask you for something you have in your hands, don't tell him , "come back tomorrow", instead give him what he asked for.- Matthew 5 vs 42. The same command is found in Proverbs 3 vs 28

1 Like

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Akpacha(m): 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
Analyst7:
Meant for what pls!

1 Like

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by VULCAN(m): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
No pastor in Nigeria has gathered church money to buy a Rolls Royce.

It's always a gift from someone who hit a contract in Billions

Personally I don't support accepting such a gift.

Neither do I support Daddy Freeze.

He twists things a lot to maintain relevance. Also he is too cowardly to speak a word against Islamic terrorism against Christians.

He is a believer in himself, not In Christ
ILoveDemMANNA:
I will give them the tithe and much more straight off.

Meanwhile.....
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by emnoy007: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
Tithe is just 10 percent of 100 God has blessed you with. If you give God 10percent, you still have 90 percentage to what ever you want, let me ask, is too much?
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by tujays(m): 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Analyst7:
You can help the poor in ur own capacity but your tithe isn't meant for the poor
yea your tithe is not for the poor but for your wealthy Daddy G.O to fuel and service his private Jet.

3 Likes

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by siant: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
Baawaa:
Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, (Mal 3:10a).If my spirit man give them money I will give them not my tithes
That their may be food in my house. Did you know that, that food was meant to be share to the needy and poor? It was not going to be eaten by Jehovah.

3 Likes

Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Aaronsrod: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
Analyst7:

Only a fool would give money to the poor and the sick.

The Bile says they will always be with us. Most of them are sinners and are already hellbound.

For me and my family we will give instead to my pastor so I can make Heaven and sit and rule at the right hand of my Jesus eternally.
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Tecord1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Analyst7:
i beg to disagree. Your tithe is actually meant for the orphans, widows, the pastor and your self. This is what the bible says. Deut 14:22-27
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
God told us to take care of the sick first, he is to first help the sick.
Re: Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? by Awolowo86: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
One thing I ALWAYS struggle to understand is why is it the smallest amount unusually the hardest to part with.
Tithe is 10%.
So, if you earn 100k; tithe is 10k... you are left with 90k. Why is it difficult to take from the 90k and help the needy, it's the 10k we want to do calculations on.

I just don't get it.

Anyway sha, it is people that give 100 naira, 200 naira as offering, that will feel the pastor is using their money to buy private jets... those who give real good money, don't even bother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / If Your Wife Sucks Your Manhood, You Are Gay - Apostle Sakordie / Download "Mali Is…" Album By Mali Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.