Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic (77152 Views)

Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) / Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) / Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by jidxin(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nostring:
u no make sense
he too make sense, he might be innocent oo
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by madridsta007(m): 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
BadNews:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/11/police-gun-down-notorious-bandit-terrorizing-kaduna-abuja-highway-graphic-photos-2.html

Apparently, he was captured and then shot extrajudicially.
Like Mohammed Yusuf, his handlers are scared that he will talk and expose them.
So they shot him.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2021
This is True unlike every other lies of killings by zoo Army and Airforce without video or graphic representation. People will believe this one because of the graphic attached to it.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by BadNews: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=bn2murphy post=108037940][/quote]

Why are you calling bad news na
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Nostring: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
jidxin:
he too make sense, he might be innocent oo
ok na,let's wait and see if his family go come out say na lie
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Jayslyder: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Why cuff a dead man??
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by tnerro1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
Good, let that blood leak out
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Gee64: 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
Are you sure this is the said terrorists?
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by SportsHD: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
McTobe:
I get you better now. Like a sniper bullet action.
Too much shooting games, GTA, COD, I think I'm now an expert at arms and ammunitions grin.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by siant: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
McTobe:
Hmmm this comment sha, Soldiers are trained differently from Police and I am sure you know that. The same as tactical units in Police like Police Mobile Force, Trainings are tailored to the demands of the calling of each unit, how then can you conclude that Police can fight terrorism better than soldiers in an operation that is not close quarter combat like Sambisa. I am still wondering
Did you Know if Boko Haram insurgency were to be in advance nations like US or UK, military might not be involved, police and intelligent would have been used to crush them right from their infant?
One of the characteristics of the govt of developing nations is heavily reliance on the military to combat civil unrests, even to monitoring elections. And this has its advert effects on the security and stability of those nations.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Tremple8v: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
Was the guy handcuffed after death or before death.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by McTobe(m): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
grin you can offer your service to your nation by tasting real act. Volunteer, dare to Serve. [
SportsHD:

Too much shooting games, GTA, COD, I think I'm now an expert at arms and ammunitions grin.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by NairaMaster1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
habsydiamond:
Atimes men like this might be innocent oo.. I no go talk pass that one.. Cos I know our people in black very well

If it's Igbo issue I know your tone may be different.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Bifwoli: 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you no lie.

I fear policeman pass thief
So you knowingly side with criminals ,thugs ,miscreants,and such? See that's why Fulani cattle terrorists reign supreme coz everybody's doing it too.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Quaddafi29: 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
I don't believe these stories anymore. Anytime somebody is funend down and dies before we hear from him and itbers escape with bullet wounds, I suspect assassination. Same bullet that killed, others escaped with
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by McTobe(m): 7:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
Again BH has gone beyond what ONLY intelligence services can deal with. Yes I agree that the Nigerian intelligence community have not been as proactive as they should be but nay, they have been when there are credible intelligence of an impending danger do out government take the right action even when the DSS or other sister agencies have waned them? Your answer is as good as mine. I agree totally that our government use the wrong measures but the truth remains that the government at the center is decisive to the safety and right implementation of all security measures for the safety of Life and property. My conclusion is that we shun ethnicity and vote the right thinking set of leaders into power.
siant:
Did you Know if Boko Haram insurgency were to be in advance nations like US or UK, military might not be involved, police and intelligent would have been used to crush them right from their infant?
One of the characteristics of the govt of developing nations is heavily reliance on the military to combat civil unrests, even to monitoring elections. And this has its advert effects on the security and stability of those nations.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Jaylord12(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
Them no trust his dead body...see as them handcuffs the nigga...no peace for the wicked
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by aktolly54(m): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
Maj196:
Mumu next time read the post before yarning dust.
your papa na mumu
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by aktolly54(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Mumurist.
your mama na mumurister
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by BanevsJoker(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
It's like he contemplated running away after dying so they handcuffed his corpse so he could not do that.

Sense no go kill NPF for this life
I was about to ask if he was killed before getting arrested, or arrested before getting killed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by chaloskyx: 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
the have staged this as usual is it not Nigerian Government there have been numerous kidnappings on that highway for 7 years nothing was done immediately there was a public out cry from Nigerians which began building momentum they quickly staged this
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by pacespot(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
Good to see Nigerians are not rushing to judge someone quickly. Nigerian security forces are capable of saying anything given their recent transgressions
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by BizAdviser: 7:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
Good
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by 4four(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Thumb up for Nigeria police on this
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by perdollar(m): 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nigerian police sef na mumu. Y not remove d handcuff b4 taking d pix, some wannebe political correctness humanshit right WL see reason to criticize them now
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by mrdipye(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
What's the handcuff on the second picture for?
Maybe they don't want him to start smooching his virgin on the other side yet while he's still in police custody
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Maj196(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
aktolly54:
your papa na mumu
Mumu next time read post before yarning dust.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by rollandben(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
habsydiamond:
Atimes men like this might be innocent oo.. I no go talk pass that one.. Cos I know our people in black very well
My brother same thing was running through my mind o, no single truth in Nigeria secuties especially of our police in black uniform. They are monsters and they fear no God. That might also be true anyway, but it hard to believe police most especially in a dead country like Nigeria where no good things function.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Lovenorth: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
He must be enjoying his 72 virgins right now.

Chai smiley
The same way your lovely Hitler is enjoying in your so-called heaven
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Picker28: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
grin grin grin angry angry grin grin
Dead body with handcuffs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buccaneers Confraternity (The National Associations Of Sea Lords) / Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics / "Mad Man" Caught With A Dead Baby In Aba (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.