Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic (77134 Views)

Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) / Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) / Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by zeenaman: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
But the werey no even yellow sef

1 Like

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by cloud(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
habsydiamond:
Atimes men like this might be innocent oo.. I no go talk pass that one.. Cos I know our people in black very well
you are the same person that will still complain if there are no pictures. What do you people want precisely?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Stanleyville(m): 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
shocked

Nothing graphic here op...we've seen worse
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by dmbb: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nice one
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by dmbb: 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Look at his dreaded mouth like a useless ipob terrorists grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by zeenaman: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
It's like he contemplated running away after dying so they handcuffed his corpse so he could not do that.

Sense no go kill NPF for this life

One notorious bandit popularly called Yellow Magaji a.k.a Arushe was wounded in the shootout whereas his equally notorious partner, Yellow Ashana and others escaped with bullet wounds'' the statement in part read.

Jalige added that the injured bandit was thereafter taken to Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital for possible resuscitation in a bid to obtain useful information but was confirmed dead on arrival by a medical doctor.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Zenithpeak(m): 7:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
I saw chief of the zombies (@vulturebbq) up there pretending to be happy about the death of one of his darling daddy demon... He suddenly resurrect from his grave to come and do small eye service... End of the month hustle.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by AlieninPH: 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
Jaylord12:
Them no trust his dead body...see as them handcuffs the nigga...no peace for the wicked

Stop posting like an illiterate by reading the report.
He was shot and wounded after which he was handcuffed, he probably passed out and was taken to hospital where he died on admission into the hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by ibinaboonline: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
It's rather simple to understand. He was wounded and handcuffed enroute the hospital, but was confirmed dead on arrival, apparently after which they took off the cuffs.
Ojikutumomiage:
Gun down in shackles or na handcuffs
Or gundown and later cuffed

I am not understanding

2 Likes

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by maxzzo1(m): 7:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
habsydiamond:
Atimes men like this might be innocent oo.. I no go talk pass that one.. Cos I know our people in black very well
Cos no gun to show... na only bike dey show abeg who get d pic of yellow so will compare
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by san316(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
nelszx:
Apparently extrajudicial killing.

The cuff on his hands meant he was captured do why kill him? If he had been captured what was the point killing him.
Would you rather they arrested him and later grant him amnesty? Or lock him up and he later breaks out of prison or they use him to negotiate the release of kidnap victims

1 Like

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Mskay(m): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
jaelz:
No gun duel no concrete explanation just a dead body? I mean what led to his death, give us his case files and history of crimes he has committed ..

Instead of typing all this here why don’t you join Nigeria police,collect gun,follow them to the war front to see the concrete you’re trying to get on naira land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by airsaylongcome: 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
jaelz:
No gun duel no concrete explanation just a dead body? I mean what led to his death, give us his case files and history of crimes he has committed ..

Gunned down in a fire fight. A hail of bullets. Ten thousand bullets
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by AbuAeesha: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
nelszx:

The cuff on his hands meant he was captured do why kill him? If he had been captured what was the point killing him.
so they should arrest him,try him and and later release him after he repents?
abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by alen4smith(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
nelszx:

your head no correct!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by egunna(m): 8:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
habsydiamond:
Kai,hhuman being no go just like good news for him life.how una no go want make we happy small.dem kill onefew days ago,una say pictures no dey.dem kill dis one show u pictures,u say na innocent.as una want am for Nigeria,na so e go b for una.na prayer ooo,very simple one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by pyro10(m): 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
Noshitboi:
Is he the real person behind the killings and kidnapping or just a rep?
He's likely to be rep choosen by men on black
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by egunna(m): 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2021
Jonah507:
The handcuffs are to prevent the dead body from running away I guess.

He's definitely a Muslim!
just as Evans is a Christian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by egunna(m): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
jaelz:
una go wail die.u see picture now,na case file u want see again.who wish us we'll go see well,wish us bad,ur life no go ever sweet.na simple prayer

1 Like

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Gbajure(m): 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
SportsHD:
Looks like yellow caught a bullet in the back of his skull. He was killer by a sharp shooter while trying to run away. They even handcuffed his corpse join.

You must be an armed robber urself, the way you reason. He was shot and injured. Taken to the hospital and confirm dead.

All robbers, yahoo plus, kidnappers will not know peace and must meet a dreadful end
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Afamed: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
habsydiamond:
Are you related to Gumi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by egunna(m): 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2021
seguno2:

Please how is killing an handcuffed man good news?
Was that not how the extrajudicial killing of Yusuf led to the radicalisation of Boko Haram terrorists?
hypocrisy over load.yet u want Dem to kill repented bokoharam members.how do u relate d two.mr double standard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by SportsHD: 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
Gbajure:

You must be an armed robber urself, the way you reason. He was shot and injured. Taken to the hospital and confirm dead.

All robbers, yahoo plus, kidnappers will not know peace and must meet a dreadful end
Your papa, armed robber grin
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by egunna(m): 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
taiwolomo1:
walahi una get problem! If them no catch am...una go de complain...if they do ..una go talk say them be innocent! Thses force guys r also risking their life u know?
if I get pikin like Dem,na to slap nonsense for dere stupid ears
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by AfroKnight: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
It's like he contemplated running away after dying so they handcuffed his corpse so he could not do that.

Sense no go kill NPF for this life

There’s no logical reason for cuffing a dead man. A dead body with hand cuffs points to one terrible possibility. He was probably executed after they placed him in handcuffs.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by bewla(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2021
illicit:
This is Good news grin
yellow what will you gain to have all the wealth and loose you soul
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by egunna(m): 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
Minjim:

They have asked an important question. Why handcuffed a dead man?
We all know bandits are terrorist but if our police are allowed to kill people unlawfully, then with the kind of police we have, all of us are not save .
and u didn't read that he was injured and was being taken to d hospital and was pronounced dead on arrival. U shud have told d police to put a gun in his hands as dey are taking him to d hospital.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by habsydiamond(m): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
Afamed:

Are you related to Gumi?
Do u mean Gumi the bandits spoke man We no relate oo.. Please oo make DSS no come carry me
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by habsydiamond(m): 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
egunna:
Kai,hhuman being no go just like good news for him life.how una no go want make we happy small.dem kill onefew days ago,una say pictures no dey.dem kill dis one show u pictures,u say na innocent.as una want am for Nigeria,na so e go b for una.na prayer ooo,very simple one.
if u have seen what policed atimes u will know this guy may be innocent.. As the dead no dey talk nao abi
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by habsydiamond(m): 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2021
maxzzo1:

Cos no gun to show... na only bike dey show abeg who get d pic of yellow so will compare
it's not about gun oo am not saying the guy is innocent.. E fit be one chance kind of thing oo..
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by mediclife1987(m): 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
od501:

See small boy I fit hand break em bones wey do any how cos say em carry gun, come get one or two contacts in aso rock. Chai!!

Just that you won't have mind to even break em bones. These guys are fvcking deadly.

They can kill you with anything at their disposal, cos they don't even send themselves join sef...

You must have same mindset like them, else they'll waste you in a twinkle of an eye...
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by egunna(m): 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
seguno2:

It is not good to be shortsighted and be lawless. The long term repercussions are very dangerous, as we have seen with the Boko Haram radicalisation.
some one was wounded and died while going to d hospital.do u expect d police to put a gun in his hands.did is what u get when u can't read and comprehend a simple write up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Was Nigerian Student Arrested In USA For Impregnating 4 Female Police Officers? / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off / Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.