Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic (77136 Views)

Criminals Lure Ladies To Hidden Places & Kill Them - Benue Police (Graphic Pics) / Man Who Cut A Lady's Body Into Parts In Osun Arrested By Police (Graphic Photos) / Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Lightorder: 9:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
They still cuffed his dead body?
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Afamed: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
habsydiamond:
Do u mean Gumi the bandits spoke man We no relate oo.. Please oo make DSS no come carry me
Your defense of bandits has similar trait with that of Gumi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by omenkaLives(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
Afamed:

Are you related to Gumi?
My brother. Mkpurumiri people have become so so shameless. Now they openly support terrorists, irrespective of what they've done. A terrorist is killed and all we can read from them are comments indicative of their pains over the news.

What a shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by KillAlabi2021(m): 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
Maj196:
Some people just craze for this Nairaland. If them kill with no pix, them go dey shout audio. If them show pix dem go dey shout fake. Thunder fire all of una

You sound pained
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Maj196(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
Dasilva12:

E pain you shey your cow scope no work ba?
calm down bro, we are now in 20th century.
Everybody don wise.
scmbg.
Mumu, point of correction we are in the 21st century. You're still dumb not wise cuz you're still living in the 90's. Dimwit
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by habsydiamond(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
Afamed:

Your defense of bandits has similar trait with that of Gumi
am not defending them... I even pray for all of them to be brought to justice... The problem is not everyone label bandits are actually bandits.... Some are just victims of circumstances ooo.. May God protect us all...
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by KillAlabi2021(m): 9:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
mediainc:

Your father can go and kill him,. stupid terrorists, I smell you enemies out.

Your dark soul will consume you, your lands and your entire family... enemies of Nigeria, terrorists are killed everywhere in the world

Soon all Nigerians will rise against enemies of the nation, they will be no hiding place. This is the reason reasonable adults seek to avoid war, not because they are cowards, but because before going to war there need to be a specific reason, and you need to approach it objectively, based on current realities, because war is very expensive, takes a huge toll on property, human lives and resources...some nations never got out of their war, eg Isreal and Palestine. War is about killings ain't no fun, always good to avoid it if you can, but it is he that starts the war that have to bear the highest brunt.

Aboki doing aboki thing... tongue

You sound pained tongue
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Ketamine9000mg(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
habsydiamond:
Atimes men like this might be innocent oo.. I no go talk pass that one.. Cos I know our people in black very well

You are 200% right. Nigerian police will write a story on an innocent man's head and it will fit him perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by UncleKoboko: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Please, do I really know who My father is?
A son of a WHORĒ can't know...
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by od501: 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
mediclife1987:

Just that you won't have mind to even break em bones. These guys are fvcking deadly.

They can kill you with anything at their disposal, cos they don't even send themselves join sef...

You must have same mindset like them, else they'll waste you in a twinkle of an eye...

Baba forget deadly, e no get who no get yeye mind by default come this world. The fact we have decided not to activate our own no mean say we soft. For area that year Wey boys dey disarm army with their correct Odieshi, give dem better beating for creek, na small boy acting under the influence of tramadole and Meth Ice go be ma problem. E no reashi
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
THANK GOD D POLICE IS UP.MAY GOD ALMIGHTY ANNIHILATE ALL EVIL PERSONS CAUSING NAIJA VIOLENCE IN ANYFORM FROM BANDITS TO INSURRECTION,cult,ROBBERY IN NAME FSH AMEN.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Nyanabo(m): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2021
See how he died... With chains. Reminds me of the scripture whatsoever we bind here in earth is bound in heaven, we have rejected you so has heaven rejected you.

I feel no remorse if our police men would kill this kind of people and leave the innocent ones.

You met your waterloo magaji
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by eduora: 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
The mission is uncompleted without killing his co-gangsters.waiting for your final results
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
UncleKoboko:

A son of a WHORĒ can't know...

You've not answered my question, please who is your father?
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by seguno2: 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
egunna:
hypocrisy over load.yet u want Dem to kill repented bokoharam members.how do u relate d two.mr double standard

Can you please point out where I said that. Thanks
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Danjikanbauchi: 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
SirBunky85:
you'll meet robbers very soon
na the same robbers go kill you and your family people, aleden Buzu.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by akanbiaa(m): 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
He must be enjoying his 72 virgins right now.

Chai smiley
Its not a we against them scenario here these are purely criminals that kidnap and kill anybody irrespective of tribe or religion. So don't make enemies with people that are suppose to be your friends and allow real enemies deal with both of you.

1 Like

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Coolgent(m): 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2021
One Fulani down many are going down too insha Allahu
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Grandkay21(m): 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
They still wear him government bangle
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by egunna(m): 12:14am On Nov 29, 2021
seguno2:

Can you please point out where I said that. Thanks
am I dat jobless?buh we know ur type,u keep shifting d goal post.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by seunayantokun(m): 1:00am On Nov 29, 2021
Much as I had wanted to believe this the handcuffs threw in some trouble. Handcuffed yet gunned down. Something is not adding up, please.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by allicare: 1:57am On Nov 29, 2021
I smell rat. ...
The man is dead, yet he is handcuffed. For what?
I can't understand this. The story may be make up after all
The same Yellow may appear next week, or next month or any other time soon
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by BigYash: 2:03am On Nov 29, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:
I love those replies below...
The hypocrites on Nairaland must get sense by force
See this one still dey talk..
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Tzar(m): 5:35am On Nov 29, 2021
They should harvest his organs for research or organ transplant to those who need it.
At least the bastard should be given a chance to do good for once... even in death.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Angel1696: 6:18am On Nov 29, 2021
habsydiamond:
Atimes men like this might be innocent oo.. I no go talk pass that one.. Cos I know our people in black very well
As in the case of Apo Six (2006).
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by jidxin(m): 6:32am On Nov 29, 2021
Nostring:
ok na,let's wait and see if his family go come out say na lie
why are you talking like this? Which family, will they even be heard? See I'm a legal practitioner and I have seen a lot of cases like this luckily they were not killed. I have seen cases of 10yrs unjustly arraigned with criminals by the so called police
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by NoBones: 6:45am On Nov 29, 2021
jaelz:
No gun duel no concrete explanation just a dead body? I mean what led to his death, give us his case files and history of crimes he has committed ..
Bandit like you,
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by NoBones: 6:46am On Nov 29, 2021
Sheikh Gumi won't like this, his foot soldiers are depleting everyday.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by mediainc: 7:06am On Nov 29, 2021
KillAlabi2021:

Aboki doing aboki thing... tongue

You sound pained tongue

I hate enemies of the state.

You clowns are noise makers, but if dem born your Papa well go become a terrorist. Village keypad coward.

No love for the enemy.
Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by Dejaylens: 7:22am On Nov 29, 2021
He's already enjoying 32 virgins by now...chai
Waste of sperm

Re: Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic by tmayusuf: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
He must be enjoying his 72 virgins right now.

Chai smiley
More like 100 virgins, according to Matthew 19-29

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Was Nigerian Student Arrested In USA For Impregnating 4 Female Police Officers? / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off / Female Armed Robber Arrested In Imo, Police Kill Her Gang Member. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.