Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction - Politics (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction (55239 Views)

The True Identity Of Bonny/opobo People: Facts Vs Fiction (VIDEO) / Meet The Opobo People Of Rivers State!!! / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by OfoIgbo: 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
Igboid:

You are a joke.
Bonny count in Igbo numbers today, and we had provided evidence that the counting was same as in today in the past.
There is basically nothing to shut down.

What really matters most to me is that Baikie confirmed that the inhabitants of Ubani claim Igbo ancestry.

So even if Ubani people use Hausa in their counting,. Igbos would still have a major stake there.

Of course, it helps that they now count in Igbo, thus unifying their present reality with their ancestral reality

8 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by SlayerForever: 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
The Igbo nation owes it to Opobo and Ubani to always flood their Nwaotam festivals in December and even sponsor some Nwaotam groups if possible. This is where the major bonding and reconnection takes place especially as Ijaw are trying to force Igbo to disappear from both towns through cultural genocide.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2021
SlayerForever:
The Igbo nation owes it to Opobo and Ubani to always flood their Nwaotam festivals in December and even sponsor some Nwaotam groups if possible. This is where the major bonding and reconnection takes place especially as Ijaw are trying to force Igbo to disappear from both towns through cultural genocide.
This years own is going to be huge, now that attention has been drawn to them.

People are now aware of the cultural genocide Ijaw people are carrying out there.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by 9Pluto(m): 8:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
Igboid:

I don't have the full document from Koelle.
Just this snippet.

https://www.historians.org/teaching-and-learning/teaching-resources-for-historians/teaching-and-learning-in-the-digital-age/through-the-lens-of-history-biafra-nigeria-the-west-and-the-world/the-colonial-and-pre-colonial-eras-in-nigeria/an-outsiders-view-of-the-igbo-people-(1840)

Okay, I have gone through parts of it. It is actually a translation someone made in English in 1978.
It also suggests Bonny referred to igbo as igbanni (so it gets confusing maybe due to translations). We have seen other articles say igbos refer to Bonny as Ubani/Obani

What still marvels me however is that there hasn't been a single article linking Bonny with Ijaw in all of this.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by BKayy: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

What really matters most to me is that Baikie confirmed that the inhabitants of Ubani claim Igbo ancestry.

So even if Ubani people use Hausa in their counting,. It would still have a major stake there.

Of course, it helps that they now count in Igbo, thus unifying their present reality with their ancestral reality
That's it.
In conclusion, all articles presented by both Igbo nationalists and Ijaw scavengers confirmed that Bonny is Igbo.

Even the German doctor's view that they always shout about because many people didn't bother to read the full article confirms the same.
Baikie confirms as well.
Crow that witnessed installations and naming of the Bonny Kings confirmed as well.

Ijaw people lost woefully. No trace at all

9 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
9Pluto:

Okay, I have gone through parts of it. It is actually a translation someone made in English in 1978.
It also suggests Bonny referred to igbo as igbanni (so it gets confusing maybe due to translations). We have seen other articles say igbos refer to Bonny as Ubani/Obani

What still marvels me however is that there hasn't been a single article linking Bonny with Ijaw in all of this.

Yes, that part where he said that Bonny Indigenes refered to Igbos as "Igbanni" got me confused as well. grin

6 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by SlayerForever: 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
BKayy:

This years own is going to be huge, now that attention has been drawn to them.

People are now aware of the cultural genocide Ijaw people are carrying out there.

I hope so.

4 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by OfoIgbo: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Anonymous15:

Wait o, Igboid, you brought the account of a slave captain who's only route is the sea and his ship.
Perhaps in relation with the slaves on board who were igbos you brought an account from a slave captain.
I thought you were bright.
Please tell your other more brilliant friends in your group chat to help you.
I'm showing you Dr baikie (even though not always correct) and you're showing me a slave captain.
Get out of here.
Atleast tell Ekealterego and 9pluto and the rest, don't know their godforsaken monicker to help you.

Both captain crow and Dr. Baikie rightly stated that the original inhabitants of Ubani were of Igbo ancestry. That clinches the argument. So even if they count in Hausa or Fulani, the fact that both individuals stated that Igbos own Ubani is good enough for me.

Presently, Ubani people count in Igbo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by SlayerForever: 9:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Truthvalue41:
Operation "python dance" was way too soft, we should do operation "python strangle hold" and operation "tigre bite"... The southeasterners need to be dealt with again and again and again until it sinks into their dead brains.

Your wisdom is in drops. Let me impact on you something you will not hear from another living being.

When the time comes for Ika to fall back into the Igbo nation it is not any of us here you will be fighting against. It is your people who are proud Igbos who will deal with you. They will hunt people like you out, from home to home and execute you in a barbaric manner.

But here you are, pointing fingers at people who will be in their individual town squares waving triumphantly when the time comes.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by ThickSharon123(f): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
SlayerForever:

Your wisdom is in drops. Let me impact on you something you will not hear from another living being.

When the time comes for Ika to fall back into the Igbo nation it is not any of us here you will be fighting against. It is your people who are proud Igbos who will deal with you. They will hunt people like you out, from home to home and execute you in a barbaric manner.

But here you are, pointing fingers at people who will be in their individual town squares waving triumphantly when the time comes.

Chineke!!! Nwayo Nwoke mu. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by bomb24: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
SlayerForever:

lolz so true if u see the battle going on their page called Onu Ika regarding their Identity u did know Edo miscreants are up for it. so many of them were claiming Igbo on their page I mean sooooooh! many.

mazi Igboid, bkayy, biafrep I think it's time for you guys to visit that page. whatever work you guys are putting up on all social media platform to erase this identity crisis on our western Igbo brothers is currently not in vain believe me.

6 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by cheruv: 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Truthvalue41:

I will never be Igbo and I have never been Igbo, I am Edo and my subgroup is Anioma, as I keep saying to your deaf ears, we are not Igbo ! Stop talking about us !
An Edo masquerading as an Anịọma....
Pls remove your mask when you're done

6 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by cheruv: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Ekealterego:

Edo man looking for trouble. Not that most Igbos care much about Ika some of their villages are still under Benin PTSD. Pre-independence. Survey and population census carried out around the 1920s and then republished in this book in 1950. Almost 100-year-old fact but this is a thread for another day.
Bkayy, Slayerforever, this is the document you were talking about.
Pls do you've this book as PDF?
I've been looking for it

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Crazybeard: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Igboid:

I don't have the full document from Koelle.
Just this snippet.

https://www.historians.org/teaching-and-learning/teaching-resources-for-historians/teaching-and-learning-in-the-digital-age/through-the-lens-of-history-biafra-nigeria-the-west-and-the-world/the-colonial-and-pre-colonial-eras-in-nigeria/an-outsiders-view-of-the-igbo-people-(1840)
please trash �️ this.If you aren't bringing excerpts from Europeans expenditionists then don't bring at all.After all, that's what you said when I uploaded excerpts from the Copenhagen Polis Center.

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Crazybeard: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Both captain crow and Dr. Baikie rightly stated that the original inhabitants of Ubani were of Igbo ancestry. That clinches the argument. So even if they count in Hausa or Fulani, the fact that both individual stated that Igbos own Ubani is good enough for me.

Presently, Ubani people count on Igbo
Stop these Crow and Dr. Baikie nonsense.Even the British government don't take their publication seriously.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Anonymous15:

You don't have talk

This document by pepple and crowther ended this debate a long time ago.
Dr koeller burried it.

Even your baikie in perhaps the only research he put effort in showed the counting system, and you're bringing the captain of a ship who's only duty post is the Atlantic ocean.

Come, abulo, I have supported my already true notion with pepple, crowther, koeller (a German) baikie (an English)
That is 4 people.
Bring four people who worked in Bonny and not some slave vessel transporter.

I only quoted Kolle because your Ijaw brother above was trying to insinuate that Kolle account supports Ijaw claim on Bonny.
I had to quote Kolle to thrash that insinuation.
Blame him, not me.
I played by the rules he set.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by cheruv: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
michelz:

There are some strong pointers to what you said.
There's a place in Ego L.G.A of Ewhotubu in Benin, called Okhokugbo. During my time there, I curiously inquired the meaning of Okhokugbo, and I learnt that it means a farm for fowls. They told me that some people who lived there some years back majored in farming, chiefly of which was poultry.
Now look at the word 'Okhokugbo' and the Igbo words 'Ugbo Okuko' or 'Okuko Ugbo' and draw your inference.
Bini is a language born out of a meshwork btwn Igbo and Yoruba. You'd find Igbo terminologies in areas regarding agriculture and the arts, while that of Yoruba is as regarding governance(you know the ruling family is Yoruba).
In Bini, fowl is okhukho whilst farm is ugbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by SlayerForever: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
Video from Bonny's main market. Make your personal assessment of the setting and interaction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQXazq6Sbjk

5 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by OfoIgbo: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Crazybeard:

Stop these Crow and Dr. Baikie nonsense.Even the British government don't take their publication seriously.

You are obviously pained.

Queen Victoria even endorsed the expedition that Dr. Baikie was a part of.

Guess what? Dr. Baikie rightly found out that the original Ubani citizens were of Igbo descent. You loose grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by OfoIgbo: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
Crazybeard:
please trash �️ this.If you aren't bringing excerpts from Europeans expenditionists then don't bring at all.After all, that's what you said when I uploaded excerpts from the Copenhagen Polis Center.

Please we want pre-colonial records. Not these latter day ajambene

We are supplying you with unadulterated material from neutral European sources. Match us

2 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Crazybeard: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

You are obviously pained.

Queen Victoria even endorsed the expedition that Dr. Baikie was a part of.

Guess what? Dr. Baikie rightly found out that the original Ubani citizens were of Igbo descent. You loose grin
Why should I be pained?

You are the pained ones.It's glaring even to undiscerning.The desperation.

Heed to the advice of AlexBells,he has done his homework has told himself the truth.You all are still in denial,even after presenting evidence from the Portuguese.There are still more evidence,and I'm waiting for the right moment to silence.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Crazybeard: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Please we want pre-colonial records. Not these latter day ajambene

We are supplying you with unadulterated material from neutral European sources. Match us
JANK23H did that.Check his posts on this thread.Don't act like you didn't see them.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by AlexBells(m): 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Crazybeard:

Why should I be pained?

You are the pained ones.It's glaring even to undiscerning.The desperation.

Heed to the advice of AlexBells,he has done his homework has told himself the truth.You all are still in denial,even after presenting evidence from the Portuguese.There are still more evidence,and I'm waiting for the right moment to silence.
The concept I spoke on was on slavery and I made it clear that Opobo is Igbo and Bonny mixed that Bonny would get a referendum while Opobo wont and that if Nigeria is not dividing that I personally shall work with Opobo that's the summary of my assertion
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by SlayerForever: 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
Oku (Lion) Cultural Club of Bonny. Listen carefully to see if you can understand what is being said/sung.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO9f0jM9rJI

5 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by SlayerForever: 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Chineke!!! Nwayo Nwoke mu. grin grin

Ö ka-odi nne.

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Crazybeard: 11:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
AlexBells:

The concept I spoke on was on slavery and I made it clear that Opobo is Igbo and Bonny mixed that Bonny would get a referendum while Opobo wont and that if Nigeria is not dividing that I personally shall work with Opobo that's the summary of my assertion
Mr UN,the giver of referendum.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by 9Pluto(m): 12:17am On Dec 04, 2021
Hello Guys, please does anyone have access to Google docs? I need to find out something.

cc
Slayerforever
Bkayy
Ekealterego
Igboid
Ofoigbo
Eastlink

From what I am seeing someone may need to write a book about, 'The Pepples, a succession of successful igbo kings'.

@Ofoigbo in that literature you quoted Baike as telling us who Bonny people were, you were not magnanimous enough to tell us that he mentioned the ijo and thoroughly defined their territory.

Lots if fictions in ijaw Wikipedia accounts.

Annie Pepple is actually Ani pepple

2 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by ThickSharon123(f): 12:43am On Dec 04, 2021
SlayerForever:
Oku (Lion) Cultural Club of Bonny. Listen carefully to see if you can understand what is being said/sung.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO9f0jM9rJI

I understand them 100 percent. If I didn't see that Bonny masquerade sign. I would have thought this is Imo or Abia. grin grin...this is nice. Igbos are the greatest tribe, totally fantastic. Can't you see the ginger there, gosh!!! I'm already getting nuts that I have Igbo blood from my mom. I'm so grateful. grin kiss kiss kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 04, 2021
Igboid:

See the facts before you and me today:

1. Bonny currently speak Ndoki Igbo as their mother tongue. Not second language, but mother tongue.

2. The same Baike you are relying on his number system unequivocally stated that Bonny people claim Igbo decent!
So if you are accepting those things Baike put down as Bonny number system, even Though we know that they don't correspond with the Ndoki Igbo and number system Bonny use today, then you have to also accept that Bonny are descended from Igbo land, the number system they used at the time of Baike is irrelevant.
Most relevant is that they descended from Igboland and as we are typing here, they use Ndoki Igbo dialect as mother tongue.

You don't get to pick and choose part of Baike report to accept. It's all or nothing.

3. The same Ajayi crowther you are quoting never said that Bonny is Ijaw. He also worked with CMS to use Bonny Igbo dialect to produce the Union Igbo Bible, the first Bible written in Igbo.

Bottom line: You have no case. You are desperate and beating around the bush.
You lost the intellectual battle and now hoping to have the last word, which I'm not going to let you have too, I'm that wicked. cheesy

Choke on this, your Baike freely provided us with it.
take a look at this clown.
there are several tribes on the path to Bonny but you want to shove lies in our throats that igbos left Igbo land, went through those tribes and people to inhabit Bonny.
you see how foolish y'all sound? it's like saying ijoh's went through Igbo land and got to igala before the igbos.
my own backyard, my very own backyard you lie to say you got there before me. foolery.
everyone knows the affinity the ijoh man has with water.
the igbos are never water people but you want to lie to us you're an Oru. what a fuckery. do you worship water deities?

I am having problem uploading excerpt from Dr koeller who was a medical doctor at Bonny, but I will type it here.
"the Bonny language is THE MOTHER TONGUE of only a section of the Bonny people; for OTHERS it is only an adopted language, for a large part of the coastal people especially bonny CONSISTS OF SLAVES WHO ARE PURCHASED OR SEIZED by other tribes, sometimes from a great distance. MOST OF THESE PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT BORN IN BONNY ARE EITHER SLAVES FROM IGBO LAND or were ATLEAST BROUGHT HERE by igbos FROM THE INTERIOR. There too is where most of the Bonny canoes go to purchase provisions for the coastal dwellers... THEY CALL IBO LAND IGBINNI. it lies at the source of the delta and is full of great forests and mighty trees. it is very rich in natural products such as yam, maize, rice, palm oil.... The igbos were a rapacious people and the Bonny people usually say 'ibo man Wawa too much' which translates to IBO man is very wicked"

that above is from Dr koeller.

crowther and pepple also said Bonny is CHIEFLY PEOPLED by IBO SLAVES. Bonny dialect is the main spoken language by the Bonny people, and the Igbo slaves also speak the Bonny language which is also the language of new calabar"

that also tallies with koellers statement which also said bonny language is the mother tongue but for others (IGBO) it is AN ADOPTED LANGUAGE.

my statements has never contradicted itself unlike you clowns.
one of you said igbos avoided the waters because of the mosquito etc when someone made a thread about igbos and their phobia for water, but you same clowns say igbos are marine people in Bonny, no be mumu be that??
we know the truth.

infact I can bet my balls you and the other clowns haven't been to Bonny before, but pulled up a stupid map that shows Igbo Territory, but Bonny is far of and landlocked by another Ethnic group. you all are foolish liars.
it's like skipping Togo and then claiming Ghana when Togo is between you and Ghana. mega lies.
continue in your stupidity, that is how one who haven't been to Nembe claimed Nembe spoke Igbo. fool.
go to Bonny and find out yourself instead of hiding behind a faceless forum from your dungeons in Alaba.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Igboid: 1:13am On Dec 04, 2021
Anonymous15:

take a look at this clown.
there are several tribes on the path to Bonny but you want to shove lies in our throats that igbos left Igbo land, went through those tribes and people to inhabit Bonny.
you see how foolish y'all sound? it's like saying ijoh's went through Igbo land and got to igala before the igbos.
my own backyard, my very own backyard you lie to say you got there before me. foolery.
everyone knows the affinity the ijoh man has with water.
the igbos are never water people but you want to lie to us you're an Oru. what a fuckery. do you worship water deities?

I am having problem uploading excerpt from Dr koeller who was a medical doctor at Bonny, but I will type it here.
"the Bonny language is THE MOTHER TONGUE of only a section of the Bonny people; for OTHERS it is only an adopted language, for a large part of the coastal people especially bonny CONSISTS OF SLAVES WHO ARE PURCHASED OR SEIZED by other tribes, sometimes from a great distance. MOST OF THESE PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT BORN IN BONNY ARE EITHER SLAVES FROM IGBO LAND or were ATLEAST BROUGHT HERE by igbos FROM THE INTERIOR. There too is where most of the Bonny canoes go to purchase provisions for the coastal dwellers... THEY CALL IBO LAND IGBINNI. it lies at the source of the delta and is full of great forests and mighty trees. it is very rich in natural products such as yam, maize, rice, palm oil.... The igbos were a rapacious people and the Bonny people usually say 'ibo man Wawa too much' which translates to IBO man is very wicked"

that above is from Dr koeller.

crowther and pepple also said Bonny is CHIEFLY PEOPLED by IBO SLAVES. Bonny dialect is the main spoken language by the Bonny people, and the Igbo slaves also speak the Bonny language which is also the language of new calabar"

that also tallies with koellers statement which also said bonny language is the mother tongue but for others (IGBO) it is AN ADOPTED LANGUAGE.

my statements has never contradicted itself unlike you clowns.
one of you said igbos avoided the waters because of the mosquito etc when someone made a thread about igbos and their phobia for water, but you same clowns say igbos are marine people in Bonny, no be mumu be that??
we know the truth.

infact I can bet my balls you and the other clowns haven't been to Bonny before, but pulled up a stupid map that shows Igbo Territory, but Bonny is far of and landlocked by another Ethnic group. you all are foolish liars.
it's like skipping Togo and then claiming Ghana when Togo is between you and Ghana. mega lies.
continue in your stupidity, that is how one who haven't been to Nembe claimed Nembe spoke Igbo. fool.
go to Bonny and find out yourself instead of hiding behind a faceless forum from your dungeons in Alaba.

Where in the write up did Koller say that Bonny was peopled by Ijaws?
Just show me one place he said so?

All you have done is bit around the bush.

Your Koller noted also that Bonny people called Igbos "Igbinni"(Igbanni?) grin

What do you think about this cheesy

There is no lie in our argument.
We have presented all receipts, and you have none but to beat around the bush.

Yes! The slaves in Bonny were mainly Igbos, but they were not of Ndoki origin, they were of Isu origin.
The Igbo spoken in Bonny is not Isu, it's Ndoki. Because Bonny always had Indigenous Igbo speaking people of Ndoki extraction who had taken a distinct ethnicity of just "Bonny".

7 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by SlayerForever: 1:15am On Dec 04, 2021
ThickSharon123:

I understand them 100 percent. If I didn't see that Bonny masquerade sign. I would have thought this is Imo or Abia. grin grin...this is nice. Igbos are the greatest tribe, totally fantastic. Can't you see the ginger there, gosh!!! I'm already getting nuts that I have Igbo blood from my mom. I'm so grateful. grin kiss kiss kiss

I didn't get them 100% but I recognized my language grin

6 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by SlayerForever: 1:18am On Dec 04, 2021
9Pluto:
Hello Guys, please does anyone have access to Google docs? I need to find out something.

cc
Slayerforever
Bkayy
Ekealterego
Igboid
Ofoigbo
Eastlink

From what I am seeing someone may need to write a book about, 'The Pepples, a succession of successful igbo kings'.

@Ofoigbo in that literature you quoted Baike as telling us who Bonny people were, you were not magnanimous enough to tell us that he mentioned the ijo and thoroughly defined their territory.

Lots if fictions in ijaw Wikipedia accounts.

Annie Pepple is actually Ani pepple

Ohhhhhh Ani as in earth!

So what of Anna Pepple cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (91) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With Late Sani Abacha's Daughters In 1999 / Did Amaechi Visit APC Chairman, Adamu, With Bags Of Cash? - Fact Check (Photo) / Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.