Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction - Politics (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction (53610 Views)

The True Identity Of Bonny/opobo People: Facts Vs Fiction (VIDEO) / Meet The Opobo People Of Rivers State!!! / Ndoki, Bonny, Opobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by mancoconut: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
SlayerForever:

Mancoconut ke ka ịme na cheesy
Nwanne just seeing your mention, been a busy day so far. Are you around here let's meet up?

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by RobbStark(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
ebufa:

we saw how OPC dismantled your jaws in the Warri wars ....not to talk of the severe head butts that OPC gave you in ajegunle in the 2000s in Lagos.........you think igbos are white expatriates you carry off the streets.............Ndigbo will reset your destinies permanently....knowing fulani they wii just stand aside and watch us teach you a school backyard lesson.

OPC in Warri??
Are you kidding.

Noise makers, we don't talk we act like I said.
Stop foaming in the mouth while giving me a mention
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by SlayerForever: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
mancoconut:

Nwanne just seeing your mention, been a busy day so far. Are you around here let's meet up?

Okay. I was just mentioning so you know our plans are going ahead here.

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Omanambala(m): 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2021
9Pluto:
cc
@Ekealterego
@Igboid
@Ofoigbo
@Bkayy
@Vintagepipes
@Omanambala
@ebufa
@EzeCanada
@Thicksharon

And other well wishers see @Slayerforever's number and join the group asap

Okpotokpo 100% in !!

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Alabo7978(m): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
EzeCanada:

Your assertion looks incoherent and does not make any sense to me. You should have started by asking me what the handle "EzeCanada"represents.

That's my identity. My name is Eze and I am resident in Canada. What does that make me?

Now let's refocus on the fraudulent geographical expressions your people always put forward
No nigga,
You should be concerned your more learned Igbo buddies aren't replying me anymore.
Visit all of the pages and catch up.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by yorubademon24: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Alabo7978:

No nigga,
You should be concerned your more learned Igbo buddies aren't replying me anymore.

they aren't replying you because they are done fucking you...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Putindbutt: 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I am asking you guys for the umpteenth time, show us a clear evidence where he said that he is an Ijawman. You are still here carrying on with your well oiled deception techniques. You are now dealing with a hardcore Igbo man
Hardcore ibo man with low I.Q. Stop Begging The Question.
He wasn't asked if he was an Ijaw man. His answer was framed along the question construct. His mode of answering was in order to any form of interview. If another interviewer had posed a direct question, he sure would have tailored his answers accordingly.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by emperorshaokahn(m): 6:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
Putindbutt:

He wasn't asked if he was an Ijaw man. His answer was framed along the question construct. His mode of answering was in order to any form of interview. If another interviewer had posed a direct question, he sure would have tailored his answers accordingly.
so in essence,you cant show us the video where he called himself an ijaw man?.

5 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Putindbutt: 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2021
emperorshaokahn:
so in essence,you cant show us the video where he called himself an ijaw man?.
I think I am talking to daft people here. Was he asked " are you Ijaw?.. was that any part of the question.

Maybe you show us where he referred to himself as ibo.

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by SlayerForever: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2021
SlayerForever:

Chat me up on Telegram. Search SlayerForever so I can add you.

Thank you.

cc Igbo nationalists

Ngwanu oooo. We're moving. Chatiam up na Telegram kam tinye unu n'ọrụ grin

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by SlayerForever: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by RobbStark(m): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Not very vehemently all through, because if you listen to this interview from 2:58 - 5:26, where he was asked about the Ijaws, he kept using THEY and THEM.

Watch and see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCPKHyhdYD8

You only know how to twist things.
The man ask, we are here to know about Opobo n Ijaw people, why didn't the king say he isn't Ijaw.

Continue fooling yourself online, the real owners are on ground

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Captain8(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Alabo7978:

those clowns are yet to say anything every since I asked them those questions up there.
they probably might have drowned or something, or who knows the lies they are trying to concort in their Den of thievery.
they're really working hard in their mischievous WhatsApp group.
reach
me here (tughemi8@gmail.com)

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by RobbStark(m): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
SlayerForever:

People are joining o. Chat me up let's add you.

Will you add me??
Make I drop my number
Don't worry I will just be an admin
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by OfoIgbo: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
RobbStark:

The man ask, we are here to know about Opobo n Ijaw people, why didn't the king say he isn't Ijaw.

Why didn't he also say he isn't Igbo. You guys have not proved anything. Someone that is describing Ijaws as THEY and THEM

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by OfoIgbo: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
Putindbutt:

So basically what you are stylishly saying is that the Opobo king never described himself as an Ijaw man.

Why then have you guys been mouthing off all over the place that King Jaja described himself as an Ijaw man?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by yorubademon24: 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2021

2 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by OfoIgbo: 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
SlayerForever:

Okay. I was just mentioning so you know our plans are going ahead here.

I've already created a new Facebook login. I will join the group tomorrow

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Eastlink(m): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2021
yorubademon24:
for more clarification, jubo and jubogha are not Ijaw names from my finding only a few families bear that name in port Harcourt, jubogha aren't a widespread name I was only able to come across one person with such name.

No Ijaw miscreant from Bayelsa or delta state bears that name. the name is only restricted to opobo natives just like Kalu and Kanu is restricted to the aros and bende plz take note. grin grin

9pluto
slayerforever
igboid
mancoconut
ekealterego
bkayy.
ofoIgbo
Jaja’s Bonny name is Juwo Juwo not Jubo Jubogha the fraudulent Ijaw name Alagoa game to him in his fake book called King Jaja of Opobo.

My mistake
I meant Jugbo Jugbo-Fem not Jugbo Jugbogha

3 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by yorubademon24: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
RobbStark:

the guy never claimed Ijaw he was so precise he referred to you guys as "they and them." take not he never said we the Ijaws but rather used the term "they and them" to refer to you guys..

man like Jaja

ofoigbo
ezecanada

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by SlayerForever: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I've already created a new Facebook login. I will join the group tomorrow

My brother ebe anyị nozikwa bụ Telegram. Ị mepe akaram na Telegram afam apụta.

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by yorubademon24: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Eastlink:
Jaja’s Bonny name is Juwo Juwo not Jubo Jubogha the fraudulent Ijaw name Alagoa game to him in his fake book called King Jaja of Opobo.

chai damn! plz do you any snippet for this
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Putindbutt: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
OfoIgbo:

So basically what you are stylishly saying is that the Opobo king never described himself as an Ijaw man.

Why then have you guys been mouthing off all over the place that King Jaja described himself as an Ijaw man?
I am FRANKLY saying he gave his answers in respect to the series of questions. There wasn't any part where he was asked about himself.

When he was asked about Jaja of Opobo, his answers was quite corresponding too.

I wonder why you guys are being restless over this, not that he made any mention of ibo because they were irrelevant to the interview.

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Putindbutt: 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Alabo7978:

those clowns are yet to say anything every since I asked them those questions up there.
they probably might have drowned or something, or who knows the lies they are trying to concort in their Den of thievery.
they're really working hard in their mischievous WhatsApp group.
They are a bunch of interesting clowns. They created a closed group on Facebook to reclaim Bonny few months ago, guess it got bitched. These guys are just foaming, they can't do nada.

2 Likes

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by emperorshaokahn(m): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2021
Putindbutt:

They are a bunch of interesting clowns. They created a closed group on Facebook to reclaim Bonny few months ago, guess it got bitched. These guys are just foaming, they can't do nada.
lol,i can see you guys are getting scared already,we have not even started yet,if una like make una go tell niger delta avengers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by EzeCanada: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Alabo7978:

No nigga,

Your game is up. Q.E.D

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by OfoIgbo: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
SlayerForever:

My brother ebe anyị nozikwa bụ Telegram. Ị mepe akaram na Telegram afam apụta.

Telegram edosirlm Anya. Nke nchoro bu Facebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Omanambala(m): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2021
Cc. SlayerForever

Bia alusi ogwugwu!
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Omanambala(m): 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Putindbutt:

Then , stop panicking ... lol

Meanwhile , you ignored my quote on the Yoruba thread , where you made a comment about Anambra airport and EFCC arresting Obiano.

Cc. Putindbutt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Putindbutt: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
emperorshaokahn:
lol,i can see you guys are getting scared already,we have not even started yet,if una like make una go tell niger delta avengers.
Scared of faceless court jesters. Drop the weed.

1 Like

Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by Putindbutt: 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
Omanambala:

Then , stop panicking ... lol

Meanwhile , you ignored my quote on the Yoruba thread , where you made a comment about Anambra airport and EFCC arresting Obiano.

Cc. Putindbut
You are a joke. You have no idea how pathetic you sound.
Re: The True Identity Of Bonny/Opobo People Facts Versus Fiction by SlayerForever: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Telegram edosirlm Anya. Nke nchoro bu Facebook

Telegram ka Whatsapp dị easy. Trust me. Anyị na kpa nkata na Telegram kita. Just downloaduo ya. I ga fu akaram one time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (90) (Reply)

Ihedioha Begins Removal Of Okorocha’s Overhead Iron Bars And Trees In Owerri / Uche Maduagwu For Anambra Governor Poster (Photo) / Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.