Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) (36405 Views)

If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) / Wizkid, Peter And Paul Okoye Pictured Together / P'square: Peter And Paul Okoye Split Finally (Details Of The Breakup) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Worksunlimited: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2021
Truthwords:

Did you see the reception in Sierra leone. Go to YouTube and see how wrong you are

Sierra Leone isn't Nigeria.

Nigerians are a tough crowd to please.. you have to hit here before anything...

If their new tracks no hit here ehn...
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by kendrick93(m): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2021
Nonexisting:
Who doesn't know that? Psquare time don pass. As it is now, they will even be better off separated than come back together to be singing simp songs that people of this age give no fucck about.
Ha...which one be simp songs.
I would listen to Psquare over people like Zlatan,Marley and co

3 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Jude273(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2021
No time is too late for anybody. The time u wake sleep is ur morning. They can still make it happen

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by kendrick93(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2021
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

If Psquare really wants to come back in the music industry then they should better be singing money related music and not I love u I love u I love u I Love u or beautiful onyinye or ifunanya because this younger generation no longer believe in LOVE.
grin grin
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Kobicove(m): 11:15am On Nov 29, 2021
masose:
I beg to disagree. By the way, your opinion doesn't matter to them.

It will matter to them if they release a song and it flops badly undecided
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by lomprico(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2021
KiNg0G:
I think it's too late for Peter and Paul (psquare)
They were the deal after the era of 2face, but greed got a hold of them... Just too bad.

The duo who sang various hits songs that gained international recognitions would have put their name in the hall of fame, by winning grammies ( yes, they had it coming) but they let their emotions ruin it all.

Who don't know psqauare?
Rnb, pop, hiphop abi na party jam?
Quality videos and dance choreography.

However their break up paved the way open for a lot of upcoming artist, maybe we won't have been hearing the name fireboy today or omah lay or rema.

just maybe wizkid might not have won his first Grammy award.(not when the duos are still there at the top)

Just maybe burna boy might still have been underated, because the bigs shots psquare are there holding the number one spot

Hearing the news of their reunion gave us joy, but still we all know the game have changed.
Their era is somehow long passed!

Am afraid to say, Peter and Paul held their career down with their own hands and I see nothing much left for them in the present nigeria music industry filled with youngsters with different beats, voice and styles.

Making comebacks it's not easy, especially when it's this long, if not ask 2face and Duncan mighty how e dey be cheesy.

Psquare songs are good, no doubts but Times have changed.

We are talking about two "married men" with wife's and kids competing with this Young folks out here afresh, it won't be easy.

just an opinion

let them drop a new jam first before you conclude.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by deangels1: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2021
SportsHD:
Opinions are just like asses.
angry grin shocked grin angry
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Ugandatales: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2021
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

If Psquare really wants to come back in the music industry then they should better be singing money related music and not I love u I love u I love u I Love u or beautiful onyinye or ifunanya because this younger generation no longer believe in LOVE.

HAHAHA! You have a strong point.
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by kingthreat(m): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2021
I will choose a Bella shmurda, Wizkid or Omah Lay show to a P-Square show.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by GoldHorse(m): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2021
Nothing is impossible.......
Difficult is totally different from impossible.
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by hotseat: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2021
Of course, the horizon looks foggy!

However, it's too early in the day to write Psquare off.

You never can tell what they got up their sleeves.

If they can move with the current trend coupled with brilliant and innovative concepts, they might just bounce back to limelight!

Wishing them all the best!

#Psquare2!

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2021
It's never too late.
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by omenkaLives(m): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2021
Besides Temptation (never mind the beat was completely copied), can't see any of their tracks worth listening to.

Their prospects of a good comeback is as green as that of Style Plus.�

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by EyenNtokon: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2021
T0T0fucker:

I don't even see them back in top ten, talkless to the position they were before.

If it easy why them nor blow individually, times have changed!

Like someone said, small boys na get music.

If they had stayed together, they would have been veterans relaxing like timaya and don jazzy in the music industry.
TIMAYA Na legend in d industry

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by MartinsD12(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2021
KiNg0G:
They were the deal after the era of 2face, but greed got a hold of them... Just too bad.

The duo who sang various hits songs that gained international recognitions would have put their name in the hall of fame, by winning grammies ( yes, they had it coming) but they let their emotions ruin it all.

Who don't know psqauare?

However their break up paved the way open for a lot of upcoming artist, maybe we won't have been hearing the name fireboy today or omah lay or rema.

just maybe wizkid might not have won his first Grammy award.(not when the duos are still there at the top)

Just maybe burna boy might still have been underated, because the bigs shots psquare are there holding the number one spot

Hearing the news of their reunion gave us joy, but still we all know the game have changed.

Am afraid to say, Peter and Paul held their career down with their own hands and I see nothing much left for them in the present nigeria music industry filled with youngsters with different beats, voice and styles.

Making comebacks it's not easy, especially when it's this long, if not ask 2face and Duncan mighty how e dey be cheesy.

We are talking about two "married men" with wife's and kids competing with this Young folks out here afresh, it won't be easy.

just an opinion
That's your opinion, their time is not gone , at least they will have to make a comeback by giving us Hits , I mean good music, yes they messed themselves up ,such is life and they thought about it , knowing fully well going Solo doesn't favour any one of them, imagine rude boy answering fire department even if na fire brigade combat team and Mr Peter doing gamblling business

3 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Jude273(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2021
No matter the amnt game that changes according to some comments, p-square is not an upcoming artise, they are super star infact they are not just super star, they are living legend, when they went solo, individually, they still have hit songs that top some of the so called men of the game. So they are not just coming back to bear that name p-square, they are coming back to add juice and souce to the already made meal, coz they knew that lots of expectation is on them.. When they banging back2back, it will lyk the case of CR7 and MAN U, where many ppl doubt the strenght and ability of the star but end up banging goals like 20yrs old boy. P2 is back for business so let seat back and watch how it unfold
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by iamtardey: 11:39am On Nov 29, 2021
na shit full inside grin
SportsHD:
Opinions are just like asses.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2021
And who made you judge to say it's too late for any human being undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2021
omenkaLives:
Besides Temptation (never mind the beat was completely copied), can't see any of their tracks worth listening to.

Their prospects of a good comeback is as green as that of Style Plus.�
then you don't know music cheesy

good morning my love
had a great time with you kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Jude273(m): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2021
Tonero5200:

they are way passed their prime, besides the youth no longer listen to simp songs.

money, weed olosho, or yahoo yahoo era we at now
They can still make that yahoo music and top the rest, u cnt predict the future

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by akanbiaa(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2021
KiNg0G:

Who don't know psqauare?

just an opinion
I do not think they are after being number one ,they just want a steady source of money from shows and for their brand to sell and earn farvmore than when they were separated.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Soothsayer992(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2021
kendrick93:

grin grin
Is it only the younger generation that listens to music. We the older generation still dey feel their songs. Psquare over all these trash artists any day, any time.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by jaxxy(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2021
KiNg0G:

Who don't know psqauare?

just an opinion

Musical artists needs 3 major things to withstand or survive any era.

1. Talent
2.Originality
3. Versatility
4. Evolving style and sound.

U have all this as an artist and u will stay in the game long enough.

Psquare are extremely versatile and talented I don’t see them going anywhere soon.

3 Likes

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by moneyissweet(m): 11:57am On Nov 29, 2021
Shey you wan use their apology cook soup?

Abeg go hustle money for Christmas.

Ayanwukoma:

They didn't even give a proper apologies to their fans.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by newinventions: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2021
I will register your limited liability company in the UK within 3 days without any down payment.

A lot of people don't know they can own a company in the UK and operate from Nigeria. You can also use the company to do business here.

We are currently running a black Friday promo.

Check my thread on company registration in UK to find out more information.
Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by Kog45(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
Psquare should be veterans by now....Respect to 2baba Grammy or no Grammy 2face remain the best...just listening to 2face feat Bongos Ikwe.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Too Late For Peter And Paul psquare ( An Opinion) by moneyissweet(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
Say no.more, wait for Christmas banga then we go know who be the oga at the top.

Their Christmas banga go make Nigerians forget all these small boys you listed below.

E go choke and shock even buhari.

Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool D BIG QUESTION IS...

Can de BLEND wit d NOW music...

MUSIC don come Along way and ALOT hve CHANGED..

If u have NOTICED, Na small Bois get MUSIC now...

D LIKES of... fire boy, Joe boy.. oma lay, ajebo hustler, rema, naira Marley, zlantan, zinoleesky, big thug boys, Ruger, burna boy patoranking, tems and MANY MORE..

Can psquare STILL Hit d top 10...

Are NIGERIANS still interested in break DANCE, wen naira Marley and zlantan don CHANGE all d DANCE STEPS to MAD people own...

Do de still have dat vibe..

let's WATCH n SEE...

ROLLING my WEED, LISTINING to BURNA...

WTF MAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Yemi Alade Was Disgraced In Germany / TY Bello Shares Xray Of A Soldier Fighting Boko Haram In Maiduguri / Fan Slams Daniella Okeke For "Showing Off", Tells Her To "Go & Marry"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.