Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony (33862 Views)

Ballon D’or: Messi Doesn’t Deserve 2021 Award - Muller / Messi Wins Ballon D'or 2021 Award / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Bamzyriches451: 11:37am On Nov 29, 2021
Damn
That award belongs to Lewi official. Make evra gettat
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Asour: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:
Of them like , they should give him...it will only discredit the award.... for the owners of the award to say , Ronaldos only priority is to make sure he wins more balon dor that Messi simply shows y they hv been giving him those fake awards to make sure Ronaldo don't catch up... my take is that awards are given in hidings and are full of sentiments... the champions league winner can only have that when u win it in front of everyone to see... so as the broken goal records... if a player that has not seen the final of the champions league in the past 7 yrs is given the award just cos he won copa grin it simply kills off the credibility of the award...I hope they give it to Messi so that thst stupid award will receive the biggest backlash that they will ever receive, there by killing the authenticity of the award...

You didn't say this in 2017 when CR7 caught up with Messi from a 4 -1 gap to 5-5. The award wasn't discredited then.

It would then seem that the award only gets discredited when YOU deem it so. At that point you may as well just create your award.

N.B. Balond'or is a Votes based award not anointed by the CEO of France football.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by bencr7: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Over 15 yrs u say...u sure say u go school... how many years did he play Chelsea?? From 2003 to 2009 ... of which he started scoring decent numbers in 2007 ... has he played Chelsea since 2009.... it took ur short fraud over 14 yrs to score his 1st goal against the same Chelsea after about q2 attempts or more...

Always throwing lies as usual...2 hat tricks against Madrid, show us proof or keep quiet and remain a fool
am not a Messi fan but Messi have scores two hat tricks against real Madrid. First (2007) 3-3 draw against Madrid in camp nao Messi score hat trick, he did d same in 2014 with a 3-4 win in Madrid home. I am a real Madrid fan since 2002 before Chelsea became my number 1 club than Madrid next.

2 Likes

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:
If They don't give that Award to Lewandowski, then it's a BIG cheat!
I can feel ur pain grin

2 Likes

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by HonestFriend: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:
Of them like , they should give him...it will only discredit the award.... for the owners of the award to say , Ronaldos only priority is to make sure he wins more balon dor that Messi simply shows y they hv been giving him those fake awards to make sure Ronaldo don't catch up... my take is that awards are given in hidings and are full of sentiments... the champions league winner can only have that when u win it in front of everyone to see... so as the broken goal records... if a player that has not seen the final of the champions league in the past 7 yrs is given the award just cos he won copa grin it simply kills off the credibility of the award...I hope they give it to Messi so that thst stupid award will receive the biggest backlash that they will ever receive, there by killing the authenticity of the award...

Cry me a river...

They give it to whoever deserve it...

3 Likes

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by anonymous1759(m): 11:42am On Nov 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:

Most goals, most assist and most everything you say, why won't he be topping every chat in the tournament ? When the tournament doesn't have strong teams and players too, aside Brazil, Uruguay and Chile, the rest teams na wash, most players aren't playing in for big clubs or big leagues. Let Messi come and do it in Euro na, or world cup

Is Messi a European ? If he’d played For Spain you all will wail that he’s looking for a soft Landing because of Xavi and iniesta . He played for his country you still complain.
Messi has played in the World Cup final won the golden ball on the senior level . Won the under 17 World Cup and Olympic which consist of all countries you’ve nothing against this man Goan sleep the weather is cold grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by HonestFriend: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2021
1 chilled origin for u...

oyatainer:

Nobody cheats on Lewandowski, it's a vote matter not selection. If you are not pleased, go and create your own award.

Besides, last year Ballondor ought to be for Lewandowski not this year. All the analysts self discuss it. Compensation for last year was is all what they give not really because of this year. If this year achievement is what to go by, Jorginho deserves it but unfortunately, he is not a popular name or a brand name.

Messi won this Ballondor the day he won Copa America.

2 Likes

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by OJEEMAH(m): 11:45am On Nov 29, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

OJEEMAH, paulolee, unbitchable,etc.....

You guys have tried.....

You deserve to be rewarded by Messi for your support......

It's of no use arguing with you since you have dedicated your life to condemning the person you always condemn....

Such is life....

Meaningless battles.....

We're into more than madness.......

Whatever mockery towards this is useless....

i hope you know this doesn't make sense........Don't i have right to air my view without condemnation??

You are fond of calling people liar or condemning them opinion without airing yours.

saying its of no use arguing with us as if i quote you to counter you claim......I take God beg you no dey involve me for this kind talk next time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by anonymous1759(m): 11:45am On Nov 29, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

But Pendu can't qualify in a group that has Ireland, Serbia, Luxembourg and Azerbaijan grin grin

A qualifier kane scored 7 goals in 2 matches and has only 1 so far in Epl

A qualifier depay is the highest goal scorer/assists speaks so much volume

All these years Messi was loosing finals, the tournament had strong teams grin
It is Messi that can't do it elsewhere asides Barcelona grin
Now that he's won it
The tournament is weak grin

Guy you wan kill this people easy on them pleaaaaaaase grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by arantess: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:
your emotions dont matter
evra says to suck his "djudju" grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by arantess: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:
Evra says you can suck his "djudju"
they don finish for backyard na ceremony remain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by HonestFriend: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2021
If he is able to win the next world cup too they will give him... Anybody wen wan cry make him cry..

Groundnut oil fan knows that groundnut oil will never smell it again, but they don't want it to go 2 the person who deserve it.. Because of hate..

7 Likes

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by biddostandard: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:
award never start you don dey cry grin

4 Likes

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:
i hope you know this doesn't make sense........Don't i have right to air ,my few without condemnation??

You are fond of calling people liar or condemning them opinion without airing yours.

saying its of no use arguing with us as if i quote you to counter you claim......I take God beg you no dey involve me for this kind talk next time

You have the right to condemn ... right?

You , paulolee, MJBolt, JohnnyPalmer, etc keep using all sorts of derogatory remarks against Ronaldo and you feel everybody should do the same ......

If you see it as a way of showing that you love Messi,then I've got to be speechless.....

2 Likes

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by biddostandard: 11:54am On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:
a local man from a village with all this write up ,your opinion doesn't matter you are nobody Messi will win it again Dubai d''or is for pendu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by fergie001: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2021
Not a popular choice by all standards......howver, it is what it is.

Congrats Leo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by MT: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2021
The only thing that beats me in this life is how people will be comparing anyone to Messi. This guy is a complete alien. He dwarfs Ronaldo's achievement. It is an insult to be forcibly comparing Ronaldo to Messi....On what basis exactly?

Agreed, you might love Ronaldo on a personal basis, but in your heart of heart, you know that Messi will coach Ronaldo on how to play football. Messi was born with the talents meant for almost an entire team. He is an exceptional player and play many oh-la-la moments in football. He weaves his magic round the defenders and glide past them like they do not exist. He is the god of Soccer.

Please let us stop this unnecessary argument.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by newinventions: 11:56am On Nov 29, 2021
I will register your limited liability company in the UK within 3 days without any down payment.

A lot of people don't know they can own a company in the UK and operate from Nigeria. You can also use the company to do business here.

We are currently running a black Friday promo.

Check my thread on company registration in UK to find out more information.
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by biddostandard: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Once its official, sport section will either be quiet or cry go full every thread grin grin
that's what I want ,bro I go like swim inside those penaldog tears

1 Like

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by MedicalSamwise(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

More tears please

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by uniqueboi1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Shey na by goals scored and bundesliga?
Respect Messi. No be anybody mate.

1 Like

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Don27tiky(m): 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
paulolee:

bross no follow dt kiddo argue....if na messi get such stats agains Chelsea n epl big boys..dm no go let us hear word...jus free dt boi for d sake of ur sanity
Leo faced city twice dis season, he scored at home n didn't score away n all of them dey attack leo forgetting dt cr7 has faced all big teams in EPL n ghosted in all..
Liverpool, city, Leicester n even Chelsea.....united was even better n even scored without him than wen he came in, only to keep running around n waiting for tapins....las las na yellow cards e de collect for big games..
no mind those kids supporting penaldo. When talking about Messi it is always about what he has not won and what record he has not broken. Now that he has won copa America they don’t know what else to say. We Messi fans don’t say Ronaldo has not won Olympic gold medal or youths world cups. They said he should leave Spain now he has let’s see another target they will set for him this time. Cos the guy is disappointing them all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by OJEEMAH(m): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

You have the right to condemn ... right?

You , paulolee, MJBolt, JohnnyPalmer, etc keep using all sorts of derogatory remarks against Ronaldo and you feel everybody should do the same ......

If you see it as a way of showing that you love Messi,then I've got to be speechless.....

please show me 3 places i used derogatory words against Ronaldo......and how many times have you condemned Ronaldo fans for their incessant attack on Messi??

you may not always like my view but i baely insult Ronaldo even in the midst of argument.......no dey attach me to other people comments

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Numerouno94(m): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
OJEEMAH:
i hope you know this doesn't make sense........Don't i have right to air ,my few without condemnation??

I saw his irritating comments. Let it slide bro, ur bigger then him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
superintendents:
if e pain you,

you are free to kill yourself..
;Dif e pain you,
you are free to kill yourself..
grin
Send me your account details.
You deserve Chilled Hero Beer!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Hellonearth: 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Na wa ooooo.just there is a rumour that it's messi that's why u put up all these epistle. You can write bible oooo.

Envy kill faster than poison.
Who God has blessed,let no man curse not even tiny u

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by OJEEMAH(m): 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
Numerouno94:

I saw his irritating comments. Let it slide bro, ur bigger then him.
He can say whatever pleases him but he shouldn't attach my name to it

E no make sense nau......everybody know the number messi troll on NL to be very uncouth but because na Ronaldo fan, he kept quiet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by femi4: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Evra don give the expo already..... wetin lewandosky win outside bundesliga

1 Like

Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
White men were so corupt
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by IyaZainab: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Send me your account details.
You deserve Chilled Hero Beer!

Please Sir I'm still begging
Re: Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:
Thought you Guys once claimed MESSI has never won anything for Argentina.
Now, how come he won such triumphanly and you expect him not to get the Ballon D'Or.

Same MESSI who has never won anything for Argentina is surprisingly higher than CR7 in International Trophies for Country...

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Budgets N3 Billion For Super Eagles For 2018 World Cup / Man Utd Suffer Heaviest Defeat Since 1931 After 0-7 Loss To Liverpool / Ngolo Kante Deserves Ballon D'or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.