Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa (32416 Views)

Omicron COVID Appeared In Nigeria In October - Weeks Before South Africa / Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria / Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by mainman7(m): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2021
KingOKON:
Some MUMU are still falling for this SCAM called covid19
The script written by Bill Gates and Co, produce by Pfizer and co have just released the latest episode Omicron..

Many MUMUs that were earlier vaccinated will still need more jabs, this time around their heads or pric-ks will be inoculated with more covid19 jabs

As for me and households, no mask, no jabs and I await the day this hopeless government will demand a vaccine card from me.
grin Sincerely, this Shots they aimed at the masses has woken many to buy guns in America. Even I would ensure I most brutally and mercilessly kill anyone that try to force it on me. I've always been very mean by nature, knowing that I shall now kill for the right Reason like David did and still enter Heaven gives me a lot of Joy.

5 Likes

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by IgOga(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

You ended up saying nothing. So so sad angry

Then you know nothing about the government's of the earth....2 weeks ago headlines across the world reads "expers baffled as Africa beats covid with 6% Vaccination rate"

If she appears on BBC and say Africa needs vaccine....then she's part of the cabal

5 Likes

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by bencr7: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2021
alanto:

Whatever. You know I’m saying the truth so nothing else matters
it matters,others of ur kind will full to make comment now, because d post is beyond tribalism
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by juniorstar(m): 10:59am On Nov 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

COVID has a 98 percent survival rate ..it's not as deadly as CNN makes it seem
True

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by airsaylongcome: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2021
She said it spot on!

Ebola Virus is named after the River Ebola in Congo
Lassa Fever is named after the village Lassa in Nigeria where it was "first" identified.

So why isn't the so-called "Covid" Virus called Wuhan Virus?

5 Likes

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Bastard1stborn: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2021
[i][/i]
BeeBeeOoh:

You ended up saying nothing. So so sad angry

Extremely sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Mrbenny001: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2021
People that created this virus in the first first place are releasing difference variant wave after wave

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by CandidNotes: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2021
Thank you!!!

obailala:
How exactly do you even blame the west for not vaccinating people who have sworn never to be vaccinated? Last time I checked, 4 out of 5 Nigerians I've spoken to have sworn never to take the covid vaccines, saying it is useless and a ploy to kill them. How exactly do you force vaccination on people who have rejected it?
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by alanto: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2021
bencr7:
it matters,others of ur kind will full to make comment now, because d post is beyond tribalism
My kind will stop the igbos from soiling Nigeria name globally. My kind will stand to fight aggressor. When the igbos stop attacking everybody that’s when they will know peace until then I will put the spotlight on them until they have sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by onuman: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2021
Who are the leaders of African countries that can stand up for Africa before the leaders of the industrialized nations? Buhari-type who depends on the armed forces of the industrialized countries to punish his countrymen?

Oyibo will politicize omnicrom against Africa. African leaders can’t do a thing about that.
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by passion007: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2021
airsaylongcome:
She said it spot on!

Ebola Virus is named after the River Ebola in Congo
Lassa Fever is named after the village Lassa in Nigeria where it was "first" identified.

So why isn't the so-called "Covid" Virus called Wuhan Virus?

Spanish flu? American trypanosomiasis? Marburg virus? Middle East Respiratory Syndrome? Rift Valley fever?

These are all diseases named after other parts of the world, so let's stop complaining over every little thing

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by cypressG: 11:08am On Nov 29, 2021
It's pretty sad that most of us do not see the forces at play in this new narrative of the Omicron variant. Just two weeks ago, most foreign media outlets were reporting that scientists were baffled that the Covid-19 virus has not decimated Africans as previously predicted. Fast forward to day, Omicron variant has emerged from Southern Africa, and Western countries are rushing to ban passengers from Africa countries from flying into their nation.
Now they want to focus on Africa and enforce mass vaccination for a virus that has 99.9% survival rate. Look at the statistics posted everyday by the NCDC. How many Nigerians have been infected by the virus, how many have died and how many have recovered. Then compare with our population and ask yourself if this is really a pandemic when compared with other health and security issues we face in Nigeria and in other African nations as well.
If you don't see that there is a strange agenda with this covid virus and the vaccination mandates that are accompanying it, then I must submit that you will be in for a rude shock much later in the years to come. It won't be long. The truth about this pandemic being perpetuated on the human race will come to light.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by jrusky(m): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2021
This is one of the things I love about Nigerian when it's time to talk no dulling shit.

Well said Doctor. Always it is either South Africa variant or Uganda variant bullshit why none is German variants, why non is France variant, Italian that brought it to Nigeria why not named it Italian variants

The funniest thing is the useless bitch South Africa doctor that raised the aarm is a damn so called White South Africa. If I'm the president of SA I swear she has did her last practice in my country I will run her to ground because its no longer normal it's now a deliberate conspiracy to always tarnish Africa as diseases continent.

There is Convid for sure no doubt about it but to my surprise UK govt know Convid address, his house and even have meeting with it for them to keep saying oh Black race and Asian are the next target of Convid, oh Black's will die more follow by Asians pls has Convid get mouth now to talk and tell Boris yea I'm going for Black's and Asians? Did convid now recognised race

They want us dead but God turned it on their heads and its upsetting them like mad. South Africa variants my a s s.

5 Likes

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Glitcher: 11:09am On Nov 29, 2021
shigoslim:
African ! African ! Oh my African.
What is our problems? Can we conclude that African is an intellectual deficiency . Why must we depends on western world to survive? Why is it difficult for us to place priority on science than religion? Why is African leaders looking down on themself? [/color]

Its always saddens me when I could not locate African in MAP science and technology. We are blessed naturally, We have everything that can make us great even be in the forefront of leadership. The African youth have been left hidden. African leaders should place priority to African youth, motivate, empower more importantly leave power for them.[color=#990000]

The African youth has every potential, intellectual capacity, courage, strive in hazardous environment to survive and can motion the affairs of our great continent. [/color]

The African youths can challenge the western world if given the rightful tools. Human capital is more necessary than fiscal capital. For centuries less were placed on human capital development in every part of African nations upto date . The sense of incurring fiscal capital has put many African nations into debt and economic depression, even causing hyperinflation.
[color=#990000]

When do African realized this , and change our ways of life. We need to reorganize our society, have a serious sense discussions that everything is not about using forces, anger, superiority power to achieve things. [/color]

The western world we continue to look down on us as intellectual deficiency continents in many years to come. [color=#990000]
I would like to link up with you off Nairaland if you don't mind.
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by juman(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2021
Vacinate the third world countries.
Africa, Asia and latinos .
Without that the new variant may kill us also in the west.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by yinkeys(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2021
These people are creating new variants of viruses as well as vaccines
If you’ve already had covid why the need for vaccine, you guys better take your poison away. On earth it’s survival of the fittest; simply laws of natural selection. Only people with strong immune that eat healthy and exercise survive.

For people that aren’t enlightened, it’s better you know this now.
These covid vaccines don’t work, plus they will modify your dna � configuration to accommodate or unlock multiple shots of whatever they plan to chook you with next.
This will definitely be passed on to your blood line

One brand of the vaccine paralysed a nurse in US months back and her limbs were amputated.
Good luck if you believe in these particular ineffective vaccines that were hurriedly done

What Nigerians by now don’t know is that most people have already had this covid of a thing without realising it.
I had it, I’m very sensitive to or conscious about what’s going on in my body.
A severe flu with intense headaches that lead to shortage of breath or suffocation sensation for at least a week.
Rubbish
There is no stuff if you don’t make any stuff.

I know there’s free will but goodluck to those who trust world governments and to those who got the vaccines

What are Xenobots ?

4 Likes

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by illuminati4life: 11:11am On Nov 29, 2021
Reflect7:
Western-controlled bitch talking scamdemic rubbish.

NO. Africans do not need your dodgy, untested, imported Bill Gates 'vaccines', for a 'virus' with a reported 99.8% survival rate, BITCH.

[b][/b]WHAT GAVE BIRTH TO YOU? I BELIEVE YOU'RE A RESULT OF A BAD CONDOM... CALLING SOMEONE'S MOTHER A BITCH... YOURS MUST BE A LovePeddler... BASTARD!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Princedapace(m): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2021
Rubbish.. When I tell you all Africans that we better stop this our mentality of money first, we better find a way to restructure our artifical countries created by the whites and create a system that works for tribalistic African nature, we won't hear.

Look, western worlds will protect her citizens first. There is nothing Africa does than to migrate and migrate to already made countries. Africans can't create anything but loot away their resources and store them in western world. I'm saying the bitter truth that hurts like fire.

Wake up blacks, I have always said it that other races do evil for the advancement of their race but blacks do evil for the downfall of the black race.
We need to fix our articial countries, we need forget about money first and think of solutions. So, we were waiting for west to create vaccines for us when they have not finished creating for them selves?

Whites came here, colonized us and created artifical countries for their own interest. We have been killing our selves ever since to keep these artificial countries created by the whites. We are the funniest set of humans.

Today, Africans are all over Dubai, either wasting their money or begging for jobs. Africans can't build their own society. Even those who migrated to western world's to learn anything good will not come back to build here.

Now, we think west and the rest of the world cares. I told someone that if it gets to a point where western countries will have to murder Africans for whites to survive, they will do it and nothing will happen.

While they were developing technology, we were praying.. Now, let our prayers come and rescue us. Sentimental blacks people. We are shameless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 11:15am On Nov 29, 2021
BlackfireX:
See what south Africans have caused ... now it is Nigerians speaking up and hitting the points... yet the same zulu shaka xenophobic lazy bunch will always attack fellow Africans and not the whites( whom actually is there God)

I love SA though... I just got me a girlfriend there.

And we didn't ask anybody to speak for us so calm your ass down.

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by wealthyhenry(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2021
jmoore:

Do you even understand what you posted?
All these conspiracy theorists sef.

It's no conspiracy theory my gee. Look around you and connect the dots. Companies have started threatening to sack employees if they don't have the vaccine. If this does not tell you anything, then sorry bro, you've been deceived.

You'd have to be almost spiritually dead to not connect what's written in Revelations 13 :16-18 to what's happening in the contemporary world now.

Let me connect the dots for you: Today they are sacking the non-vaccinated, tomorrow they'll be disallowed from buying and selling. Meanwhile the bible had already foretold about this almost 2000 years ago.

You are not wiser than God bro.

If you still call this conspiracy theory, hmmm. Then even God cannot help you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by kingslj: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2021
jmoore:

Do you even understand what you posted?
All these conspiracy theorists sef.

my people parish due to lack of wisdom. In all your getting get wisdom and understanding .
the bible is not based on conspiracy .

Please dont seat on the fence, be for satan or for God
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by tutudesz: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2021
alanto:

Bad Nigerians of Igbo descendants.
TMKsouth please we as Nigerians need you to tell your people that there’s a particular tribe there causing problem in your country. They are the ones that peddle drugs, they are the cultist and the loud murderfuckers that disturb your atmosphere. Those are the Igbo people. Nigeria has over 500 tribes and there’s only one of them giving the whole Nigeria in diaspora problems.
Very soon if you don’t start profiling them. They are going to claim to arrive in SA some 5000 years ago before the Zulu. They are doing it all over Nigeria as we speak. Claiming Lagos that they don’t share any bother with, claiming Ijaw land, ibibio, benin, kogi just name it. If you allow them spread their illicit business in Johannesburg they are going to claim that they own Johannesburg and that SA is a no man’s land. That’s my little advice for you people to protect your country against this menace.
They are presently flogging their youths for using the same drugs they sell to your youths. Can you see the irony.
Abeg no kill me with laugh O! Malaysia can differentiate between Igbos and other Nigerians already undecided
TMKsouth is aware of this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by TheWolfen(m): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2021
Well said doc
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by alanto: 11:27am On Nov 29, 2021
tutudesz:

Abeg no kill me with laugh O! Malaysia can differentiate between Igbos and other Nigerians already undecided
TMKsouth is aware of this
I have not seen a Malaysian comment here or I will be tagging such person.
If TMKsouth is aware then he needs to help us educate his people. This people can not destroy Nigeria from within and still ruin our international recognition haba. Over 500 tribes only one can not be so much trouble for e everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by TMKsouth: 11:29am On Nov 29, 2021
Ihaveleftnaija:

Doesn't this prove though that they don't have a problem with us in general but the bad traits they always mention ; drugs ,scams and disrespect of societal norms?. I've never heard of any South African who hated Nigerian doctors and teachers over there,i might be wrong though.

You're not wrong cool
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Bellerophon: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
So much Deceptions and Delusions in these last of the Last days. You need the wisdom of GOD to operate, if not you fall for the Deceptions and Delusions.

CV is the Red carpet to the Beast System.
Everything that is being done about it has 2 major End points .
First is Population Control and Depopulation
Second target is to connect souls to the Mark of the Beast.

Revelation 13:16-18
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

You are a mad person, I hope you get the virus and your faith heals you especially the very deadly OMICRON, BASTARD
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by tutudesz: 11:31am On Nov 29, 2021
alanto:

If TMKsouth is aware then he needs to help us educate his people. This people can not destroy Nigeria from within and still ruin our international recognition haba. Over 500 tribes only one can not be so much trouble for e everyone.
Most South Africans are aware too, have you seen any News about other ethnic groups been attacked by south Africans Or been arrested by police
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by TMKsouth: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2021
tutudesz:

Seriously am surprise too, knowing how some South Africans feel about Nigerians and foreigners.
Unfortunately if the new covid was discovered in Nigeria, South Africa Government would've banned Nigerians from entering.

Not true. South Africa was very reluctant to ban West African countries during your Ebola crisis when the West was locking you out. It was one of the last countries to do so.
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by tutudesz: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2021
alanto:

Nigerians from other ethnic groups in Malaysia hardly move with Igbos, to avoid police issues and locals trouble

4 Likes

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by princejones(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2021
tutudesz:

Seriously am surprise too, knowing how some South Africans feel about Nigerians and foreigners.
Unfortunately if the new covid was discovered in Nigeria, South Africa Government would've banned Nigerians from entering.
very true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are Energy Drinks Really That Bad? / 11 Female Burn Survivors Come Together For A Beautiful Photoshoot / Physically Challenged Lady Slays In Wheelchair, Shares Inspiring Post (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.