Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa (32706 Views)

Omicron COVID Appeared In Nigeria In October - Weeks Before South Africa / Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria / Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 5:25am On Dec 01, 2021
BlackfireX:

Incase you don't know our doctors over there even in little SA are doing a wonderful job.

Helping to curb the omicron virus which you guys from god knows brought to scare the world.. are you sure you are having good hygiene...
Thank God the whites didn't leave in 1999, else SA will be worst than Somalia

Claimed to have traveled the world but still too slow to catch up with global affairs.Omicron has been in Europe but South African scientists were the ones to detect the virus.

Somalia still would have been a better option than Nigeria,so in essence we still would have been above you in living standards grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 5:34am On Dec 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Claimed to have traveled the world but still too slow to catch up with global affairs.Omicron has been in Europe but South African scientists were the ones to detect the virus.

Somalia still would have been a better option than Nigeria,so in essence we still would have been above you in living standards grin grin
Can a Nigerian scientist detect even small pox?

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 6:25am On Dec 01, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Can a Nigerian scientist detect even small pox?

No.Even their politicians get their treatments abroad.
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by BlackfireX: 11:00am On Dec 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Because they can't be mayors in a failed country like Nigeria.Ya'll probably get those seats by cooning & riding the coattail of the massa.

You serious? Religious trigger-happy bandits holding a whole country hostage are comparable to sporadic xenophobic attacks? ..and I'm the one whose head is "filled with hogwash"? cheesy grin

I'm trying to poison the minds of good SA people? You guys are finding it hard to carry on with your lives knowing that majority of South Africans don't like you huh? If you found a bitch that loves you then why are you bothered by what I think? grin grin something doesn't add up here.For the record;I don't give a damn.

First SA language to learn is COURTESY,and second is CIVILISED but I don't think your skull mining afonja self is ready to learn those.

You called my girl a bitttch ?
We are done talking
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by TMKsouth: 11:58am On Dec 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Claimed to have traveled the world but still too slow to catch up with global affairs. Omicron has been in Europe but South African scientists were the ones to detect the virus.

Turns out it's been in Nigeria since October. They went back and reexamined all the tests they did back then and are only now determining there was Omicron in those samples they threw in the bin. Someone please say incompetence with a capital 'I' grin Most educated African country my butt.

cc BlackfireX
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2021
BlackfireX:

You called my girl a bitttch ?
We are done talking

It's not like you were gonna conjure up anything potent.

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

Turns out it's been in Nigeria since October. They went back and reexamined all the tests they did back then and are only now determining there was Omicron in those samples they threw in the bin. Someone please say incompetence with a capital 'I' grin Most educated African country my butt.

cc BlackfireX

Yet the idiot says Nigerian doctors are helping us to control the virus grin grin .The irony cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by TMKsouth: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Yet the idiot says Nigerian doctors are helping us to control the virus grin grin .The irony cheesy

Wow, must be very embarrassing being a Nigerian - always bragging but facts on the ground saying otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by TMKsouth: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Because they can't be mayors in a failed country like Nigeria.Ya'll probably get those seats by cooning & riding the coattail of the massa.

You serious? Religious trigger-happy bandits holding a whole country hostage are comparable to sporadic xenophobic attacks? ..and I'm the one whose head is "filled with hogwash"? cheesy grin

I'm trying to poison the minds of good SA people? You guys are finding it hard to carry on with your lives knowing that majority of South Africans don't like you huh? If you found a bitch that loves you then why are you bothered by what I think? grin grin something doesn't add up here.For the record;I don't give a damn.

First SA language to learn is COURTESY,and second is CIVILISED but I don't think your skull mining afonja self is ready to learn those.

BlackfireX help is on the way grin

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

BlackfireX help is on the way grin

He finally gave in grin
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by TMKsouth: 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

He finally gave in grin

Coz u called his new 5-day girlfriend a b*tch undecided

But the paramedics told me he had passed out by the time they arrived - maybe that's why.
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

Wow, must be very embarrassing being a Nigerian - always bragging but facts on the ground saying otherwise.

Napoleon complex,always breathing too loud about paper achievements but in practicality the results are nothing to write home about.

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by TMKsouth: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Napoleon complex,always breathing too loud about paper achievements but in practicality the results are nothing to write home about.

Had to first Google what Napoleon complex is grin Yep, imagine a so-called Giant of Africa suffering from the Napoleon complex.
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

Coz u called his new 5-day girlfriend a b*tch undecided

But the paramedics told me he had passed out by the time they arrived - maybe that's why.

Was there even a girlfriend to begin with? grin cheesy

Too bad,you mean to tell me Doctor Igwe couldn't resuscitate him? embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
TMKsouth:

Had to first Google what Napoleon complex is grin Yep, imagine a so-called Giang of Africa suffering from the Napoleon complex.

Chai these people suffer from too many complexes grin grin
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by theTranscriber: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2022
TMKsouth:

Thanks for the heads up man. I've been following this debate on NL for years now and the characteristics u described are definitely prevalent in SA, hence the tensions. It's a darn shame behaving like that in other people's countries.

On a lighter note - are Yorubas on the other hand a bit bipolar? My best friend theTranscriber exhibits this trait very well grin
nyaope is very bad for your health

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu / 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo / Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.