Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa (32379 Views)

Omicron COVID Appeared In Nigeria In October - Weeks Before South Africa / Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria / Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Freedom34: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
You have made sense....though d insult wasn't necessary.

Reflect7:
Western-controlled bitch talking scamdemic rubbish.

NO. Africans do not need your dodgy, untested, imported Bill Gates 'vaccines', for a 'virus' with a reported 99.8% survival rate, BITCH.
They are using their black stooges to brainwash us into demanding d vaccines.
#reverse psychology!
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by nkemjacob2(m): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
tank u. It is good u speak the truth to expose westerners and d average Africa leaders.

D other time Liverpool time Liverpool coach kloop said Africa tournament is little.

These are signs to know where ur spot is in the western world

AFRICA LEADERS SIT UP
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by erico2k2(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Famocious:

Definitely, that is how it should be. Africans are crying foul that the high-income nations who put billions of dollars in vaccine discovery and production are hoarding it. They ascribed the emergence of COVID-19 mutant strains to inadequate supply of the vaccine in Subsaharan African but failed to put their leaders to scrutiny for failure to invest in science and technology.

The developed world will always put their own interest first before any other interest.
Nah dem sabi.
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Oyiboman69: 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
juniorstar:
The truth is Africa is really lucky. We are somewhat immune to this covid virus cos if not the kin heap of dead bodies wey person for dey see. No be hear oo.
covid is an illusion...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

He's even overlooking the fact that she works for the African Union and it's her duty to speak up for African nations.

Ramaphosa's speech blasting the travel bans is also trending globally - but we'll be told a Nigerian saved us.

He's a scavenger looking for the slightest opportunity to hog the spotlight even where there's no need.

And he forgot that Zuma spoke firmly against their enslavement in Libya but we didn't use that as a opportunity to puff our chests out.

4 Likes

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by seguno2: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
juniorstar:
The truth is Africa is really lucky. We are somewhat immune to this covid virus cos if not the kin heap of dead bodies wey person for dey see. No be hear oo.

Like what we saw during Ebola that did not affect other continents
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by seguno2: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
Richy4:
Assuming they can find a way to erase what everyone knows on how COVID originated from China and tag it one of the African countries, they would have done that...

The China where the whole thing came from, no one is talking about them anymore, Yes because China got a lot of things to offer them... They target African countries because they feel they have little or nothing to offer..

Were flights from China not banned last year?
Did the Chinese not do drastic lockdown and develop vaccines by themselves for the massive vaccination of their own people? Have we Africans done this
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by seguno2: 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
Famocious:
Definitely, that is how it should be. Africans are crying foul that the high-income nations who put billions of dollars in vaccine discovery and production are hoarding it. They ascribed the emergence of COVID-19 mutant strains to inadequate supply of the vaccine in Subsaharan African but failed to put their leaders to scrutiny for failure to invest in science and technology.

The developed world will always put their own interest first before any other interest.

Thanks for the brutal honesty.
Did Britons not “hoard” vaccines from their European brethren at the beginning
We Africans too dey play victim.
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by FEGNO: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
The same African leaders that that us there was nothing like Covid 19. The continent has just been lucky so far but we should not ride on luck alone. Time to do what is right
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Jpolgar(m): 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Agreed many of the ignoramuses here are on nairaland.

But there are some Africans willing to get vaccinated but they can't get access to the vaccines that is where the problem with vaccines inequity comes in so there is need for vaccines in Africa.

Go to bitchute.com & search for the documentary, 'Vaxxed' 1 & 2.
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by CSTRR: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

What we don't like is u exxagerating your role in SA as if South Africans themselves didn't fight for their freedom.

Look at Ramaphosa's response blasting Western nations which has been viewed over 300,000 times in just 13 hours on a UK website. Are u telling me SA is not playing its role?

The problem with Nigerians is u lack humility - that's what turns South Africans off about u guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd3IJTc9svE
Fucckk off, xenophobes.
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by jmoore(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
wealthyhenry:

It's no conspiracy theory my gee. Look around you and connect the dots. Companies have started threatening to sack employees if they don't have the vaccine. If this does not tell you anything, then sorry bro, you've been deceived.

You'd have to be almost spiritually dead to not connect what's written in Revelations 13 :16-18 to what's happening in the contemporary world now.

Let me connect the dots for you: Today they are sacking the non-vaccinated, tomorrow they'll be disallowed from buying and selling. Meanwhile the bible had already foretold about this almost 2000 years ago.

You are not wiser than God bro.

If you still call this conspiracy theory, hmmm. Then even God cannot help you.

1. Vaccination is nothing new. Ask your parents if you weren't vaccinated against polio, measles, etc.

2. Vaccination certificates are not new. Your pastors who travel to southafrica have yellow fever vaccination certificates.

Covid-19 is a new disease, hence the precautions being taken.

Let's assume you are right with your interpretation of revelation, are you trying to stop the prophecy from coming to past? Did revelation say you can stop the prophecy?

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Loreettaa: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
TMKsouth:
South African response

Following Dr. Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija's appearance on the BBC, she also appeared on South Africa's public broadcaster - the SABC on Sunday evening Live from Abuja. The video has garnered over 11,000 views in just 5 hours.

See here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrllN4bBMHg

Her BBC Interview had already gone viral throughout the day in South Africa with one of the local social media accounts by Clayson Monyela recording over 80,000 views in less than 24 hours.

I wish she didn't speak on behalf of xenophobic South Africa. Once again, Nigeria to the rescue. You hate us for the sins of some. Yet, we still find a way to show solidarity when the occasion arises.
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by 2elliot: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
alanto:

My kind will stop the igbos from soiling Nigeria name globally. My kind will stand to fight aggressor. When the igbos stop attacking everybody that’s when they will know peace until then I will put the spotlight on them until they have sense.
All the able bodied men of the sixties that fought and killed igbos are almost dead or very old and close to their graves. But the Igbo race still stands. Your hate will not stop their existence.

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Loreettaa: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

What we don't like is u exxagerating your role in SA as if South Africans themselves didn't fight for their freedom.

Look at Ramaphosa's response blasting Western nations which has been viewed over 300,000 times in just 13 hours on a UK website. Are u telling me SA is not playing its role?

The problem with Nigerians is u lack humility - that's what turns South Africans off about u guys.

Why didnt you remember we lacked humility when Nigeria boycotted a $1billion oil deal in the 70s because of apartheid that didn't concern us? Or when Nigerians were taxed to raise funds to help South African "brothers and sisters" in the fight?
Google all these. Its right there.
Why didnt you guys reject all the help you got from proud Nigerians?
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Educhelssy: 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Amazing write up and talk .. but what have you done to remedy this? Have you?
shigoslim:
African ! African ! Oh my African.
What is our problems? Can we conclude that African is an intellectual deficiency . Why must we depends on western world to survive? Why is it difficult for us to place priority on science than religion? Why is African leaders looking down on themself? [/color]

Its always saddens me when I could not locate African in MAP science and technology. We are blessed naturally, We have everything that can make us great even be in the forefront of leadership. The African youth have been left hidden. African leaders should place priority to African youth, motivate, empower more importantly leave power for them.[color=#990000]

The African youth has every potential, intellectual capacity, courage, strive in hazardous environment to survive and can motion the affairs of our great continent. [/color]

The African youths can challenge the western world if given the rightful tools. Human capital is more necessary than fiscal capital. For centuries less were placed on human capital development in every part of African nations upto date . The sense of incurring fiscal capital has put many African nations into debt and economic depression, even causing hyperinflation.
[color=#990000]

When do African realized this , and change our ways of life. We need to reorganize our society, have a serious sense discussions that everything is not about using forces, anger, superiority power to achieve things. [/color]

The western world we continue to look down on us as intellectual deficiency continents in many years to come. [color=#990000]
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Freedom34: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
proxillin:
i wont buy her publicity stunt....

she is another forced vaccination ambassador...vaccine marketers
Correct!
She's their stooge and her role is to 'attack' her masters by appearingbto take sides with us.
Las-las she's still singing their 'get vaccinated' tune which Africans are wary of.
cool

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by 9jaTalks(m): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Fresh and inspiring to hear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxP9wQQK9T0
Happy viewing, God of Vengenace is on your side
#goodmusic #Godswill #impactmusic+ #obinigwe
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by VEHINTOLAR: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

She's impressive! Outspoken but not arrogant - which is what South Africans admire. Other Nigerians need to learn to strike that balance, then we'll get along very well between the two countries.

Trust me, you don't have a problem with "other Nigerians" regarding those concerns you raised here. Most Nigerians are cool people, especially the Yoruba. I cannot however say same of the Igbo people of south eastern Nigeria; they are irritants ! You may not be familiar with the different ethnic groups from Nigeria but when you see a Nigerian that is unnecessarily loud,arrogant,domineering and whose sources of livelihood appear not to be legal or clean,the person is very much likely to be Igbo. Yes,I mean it ! Go and review those crimes that were committed by Nigerians in your country. You'll be amazed to find out that the majority of the perpetrators are from a particular region (south east ) of Nigeria.

I won't blame you guys if you see us all as Nigerians after all,we don't see or know the difference that exists between a Xhosa man and a Zulu or Pedi man. We see you all as south Africans too which is okay. The fact however,is that if a particular crime is committed by 10 Nigerians in your country,I can tell you that 8 out of those 10 Nigerians are Igbo; it is a fact ! They are the one that will tell you that the economy of your country will crumble without them ! They will tell you that they developed Johannesburg,Pretoria,Cape town and other major cities of your country even though their own region in Nigeria is an eyesore - an erosion ravaged,dirty,barren land !

There are good and bad people in all tribes all over the world though,but the level of criminality and empty arrogance among our Igbo people of south eastern Nigeria is on ANOTHER LEVEL ! No be hate,na fact ! Some of us pray on a daily basis for Nigeria to break up because we are tired of sharing the same space with some criminally minded people !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by caye(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
Reflect7:
Western-controlled bitch talking scamdemic rubbish.

NO. Africans do not need your dodgy, untested, imported Bill Gates 'vaccines', for a 'virus' with a reported 99.8% survival rate, BITCH.

THANK YOU FOR SEEING THROUGH THE PLOY
African Vaccine Delivery Alliance &rubbish.
She is indirectly ( or directly) being used by shadow forces to make Africans accept to be lab animals for their population sterilisation, control and mass death brought lowered immune system .
She is not a vaccine scientist; she is being used to force dodgy chemicals on her people. The reason she has much media coverage is to get the sheep in line bleating our white saviours; give us the vaccine o! We no want die o!!
But they will eventually die (slowly)- the sheep.
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Goldentulip2: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
She’s speaking facts. It’s sad and pathetic I wish Africa can start speaking up to “World powers”
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by TMKsouth: 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
Loreettaa:

I wish she didn't speak on behalf of xenophobic South Africa. Once again, Nigeria to the rescue. You hate us for the sins of some. Yet, we still find a way to show solidarity when the occasion arises.

She's speaking in her role as an AU representative.

@bolded - SA doing its part and trending in the UK (see video), so she's not our saviour as u wanna paint her tongue

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Loreettaa: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

She's speaking in her role as an AU representative.

@bolded - SA doing its part.and trending, so she's not our saviour as u wanna paint her tongue

She went viral speaking on behalf of the countries affected, chief of which is South Africa. She's a Nigerian doctor, and she was speaking in that capacity. AU my foot.
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by TMKsouth: 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Loreettaa:

Why didnt you remember we lacked humility when Nigeria boycotted a $1billion oil deal in the 70s because of apartheid that didn't concern us? Or when Nigerians were taxed to raise funds to help South African "brothers and sisters" in the fight?
Google all these. Its right there.
Why didnt you guys reject all the help you got from proud Nigerians?

We didn't know u then, we were isolated as a country.

Rude awakening when we welcomed u post-apartheid and u brought drugs, scams and urban decay, while falsely boasting bout developing SA.
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by caye(m): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
SMALLPOX dey road ooo.
That one worse ooo
That one will be released shortly too.
There's another open secret concerning that.
Most likely Few years from now.
Purely on the basis of bioterrorism and possibly population control.
You need to read "My Early Years" by Obafemi Awolowo. He said his father and many members of their community were wiped off by smallpox.
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by TMKsouth: 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
Loreettaa:

She went viral speaking on behalf of the countries affected, chief of which is South Africa. She's a Nigerian doctor, and she was speaking in that capacity. AU my foot .

Lies! Lies! Lies! Exactly why u rub South Africans off. Everyone's inviting her in her capacity as an AU representative (see pic).

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by TMKsouth: 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

Trust me, you don't have a problem with "other Nigerians" regarding those concerns you raised here. Most Nigerians are cool people, especially the Yoruba. I cannot however say same of the Igbo people of south eastern Nigeria; they are irritants ! You may not be familiar with the different ethnic groups from Nigeria but when you see a Nigerian that is unnecessarily loud,arrogant,domineering and whose sources of livelihood appear not to be legal or clean,the person is very much likely to be Igbo. Yes,I mean it ! Go and review those crimes that were committed by Nigerians in your country. You'll be amazed to find out that the majority of the perpetrators are from a particular region (south east ) of Nigeria.

I won't blame you guys if you see us all as Nigerians after all,we don't see or know the difference that exists between a Xhosa man and a Zulu or Pedi man. We see you all as south Africans too which is okay. The fact however,is that if a particular crime is committed by 10 Nigerians in your country,I can tell you that 8 out of those 10 Nigerians are Igbo; it is a fact ! They are the one that will tell you that the economy of your country will crumble without them ! They will tell you that they developed Johannesburg,Pretoria,Cape town and other major cities of your country even though their own region in Nigeria is an eyesore - an erosion ravaged,dirty,barren land !

There are good and bad people in all tribes all over the world though,but the level of criminality and empty arrogance among our Igbo people of south eastern Nigeria is on ANOTHER LEVEL ! No be hate,na fact ! Some of us pray on a daily basis for Nigeria to break up because we are tired of sharing the same space with some criminally minded people !

Thanks for the heads up man. I've been following this debate on NL for years now and the characteristics u described are definitely prevalent in SA, hence the tensions. It's a darn shame behaving like that in other people's countries.

On a lighter note - are Yorubas on the other hand a bit bipolar? My best friend theTranscriber exhibits this trait very well grin
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=108045291]So much Deceptions and Delusions in these last of the Last days. You need the wisdom of GOD to operate, if not you fall for the Deceptions and Delusions.

CV is the Red carpet to the Beast System.
Everything that is being done about it has 2 major End points .
First is Population Control and Depopulation
Second target is to connect souls to the Mark of the Beast.

Revelation 13:16-18
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

[/quote][/s]

Stick to your church SCAMMERS business.
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Loreettaa: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

We didn't know u then, we were isolated as a country.

Rude awakening when we welcomed u post-apartheid and u brought drugs, scams and urban decay, while falsely boasting bout developing SA.
We should have supported your oppressors, because even Mandela was ungrateful. Telling the UN to boycott Nigeria because of Abacha's wickedness.
It's not today you guys have been biting the fingers that fed you.
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Loreettaa: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lies! Lies! Lies! Exactly why u rub South Africans off. Everyone's inviting her in her capacity as an AU representative (see pic).
When Nigeria helped your country, it was acting "alone" as you said. Did you give it thanks? Even when other African countries couldn't help you guys, we were prominent in fighting a battle that didn't concern us.
Now you claim that this lady is acting on behalf of AU, right? In what capacity? If you can prove that she is an appointee of the African Union, we can start from there.
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by Elonmuzk(m): 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
But lots of Africans don't want to get vaccinated. Whose fault is that?
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by yinkeys(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
mainman7:
Finally! Men with Balls are Rising up!!! Proudly African any Day!!! I have German Visa, yet I refused to fly to Germany since last month because I shall never submit my Body to be used as guineapig! And I vowed they should rather kill my flesh while my Eternal Soul shall await guaranteed Resurrection. My DNA genome shall forever remain Pure! Let them sought out whatever Deal they made with Satan for Technology that they came out to lie to Humanity that they invented and owned. They have enjoyed the Glory as the Inventors, not we in Africa that has been despised and trampled upon as useless Technologically. Now that our Eternal Reward and Redemption is near, they want to Deceive us into Paying what they promised Satan.
My Eternal Soul is not for Sale!
You are a Nigerian
You should be very smart to find a loop hole in the system
Let me not say much but use money to work for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please / I Want An Abortion / 11 Female Burn Survivors Come Together For A Beautiful Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.