Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa (32401 Views)

Omicron COVID Appeared In Nigeria In October - Weeks Before South Africa / Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria / Omicron COVID Variant Was In Europe Before Detected By South African Scientists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by WispyEthereal: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
One very vital point she made, that it was first discovered in south Africa doesn't mean it originated there, it is poor science to say south Africa and other African countries should be quarantined to curtail it

2 Likes

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by jaksmillioniar: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

He's even overlooking the fact that she works for the African Union and it's her duty to speak up for African nations.

Ramaphosa's speech blasting the travel bans is also trending globally - but we'll be told a Nigerian saved us.
south animal
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by TMKsouth: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
BlackfireX:

How much is your unrecognised rand to dollar ??

Lol, u kidding me right?

What, are u already planning a trip to SA? Or u already wiring money to your SA goddess even before u meet, simp? SA chicks be so smooth grin

Anyway, it's 16,16 right now - battered by Omicron travel bans.
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by jaksmillioniar: 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Wow you got yourself a "hot SA lady"? I don't blame you for flaunting that because I know that's a gold standard compared to what you left in West Africa cheesy grin

As for imaginary frustrations,man I'm sure your problems are much bigger than mine considering where you come from. wink
did u still have aids south animal
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by TMKsouth: 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
south animal

Be more creative COWgerian. Change your identity to a cow and you'll live a more improved life in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by jaksmillioniar: 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
TMKsouth:

Be more creative COWgerian. Change your identity to a cow and you'll live a more improved life in Nigeria.
hahahahaha is u dat is cow dat naked diaself on youtube to dance I watch it
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
BlackfireX:

Hope you don't drink suicide portion...are you this frustrated??

Yell at the whites, indians positioning themselves in SA ..

Hey I live in Nigeria, I have been around the world right now...I am growing my swags

Oh my ( how do you say fine girl in SA??) Chikito will visit after Xmas

Like I said Nigerians re gods to other African countries especially SA

You've been around the world? They let Makoko illiterates like you into airplanes? It's a pity what the world is becoming shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
jaksmillioniar:
did u still have aids south animal

Haven't seen in a long time,how you doing?
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by bepositive11: 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
Reflect7:
Western-controlled bitch talking scamdemic rubbish.

NO. Africans do not need your dodgy, untested, imported Bill Gates 'vaccines', for a 'virus' with a reported 99.8% survival rate, BITCH.

She forgot to point out that many ignorant folks like you exist in Africa too
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by BlackfireX: 12:48am On Nov 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

Lol, u kidding me right?

What, are u already planning a trip to SA? Or u already wiring money to your SA goddess even before u meet, simp? SA chicks be so smooth grin

Anyway, it's 16,16 right now - battered by Omicron travel bans.

Why is ya kuluku head filled with evil.. change your mind boy
I am not coming to SA, my girl is coming just want to know the exchange rate...yes I will spend on her, spoil her with love and care...oh Yeah she is a goddess

Thank for the exchange info my in law
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by BlackfireX: 12:54am On Nov 30, 2021
JaceBlaze:

You've been around the world? They let Makoko illiterates like you into airplanes? It's a pity what the world is becoming shocked

I have passport, got my visas...and a 10usd to spend in month in another person's country

Like I said you will soon run mad xhosa lukukumazi hiragana
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 8:01am On Nov 30, 2021
BlackfireX:

I have passport, got my visas...and a 10usd to spend in month in another person's country

Like I said you will soon run mad xhosa lukukumazi hiragana

And I should care because?...

Those are the things you can brag about to your unexposed village homeboys,not me.I live in SA,a country envied by many in Africa.And you know why you have to spend money in another person's country? Because yours is dead and it ain't worth spending money in.Your existence is sad.

You wish.You not even smart enough to come up with original insults.And pls stop addressing me in monkey chaterrings lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by buJu234: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
though she is right..

don't forget beggars have no choice and respect..

as far African countries continue to rely on the world for help; then we will continue to be their slave and guinea pig
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by BlackfireX: 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
JaceBlaze:

And I should care because?...

Those are the things you can brag about to your unexposed village homeboys,not me.I live in SA,a country envied by many in Africa.And you know why you have to spend money in another person's country? Because yours is dead and it ain't worth spending money in.Your existence is sad.

You wish.You not even smart enough to come up with original insults.And pls stop addressing me in monkey chaterrings lipsrsealed

So Chinese, Americans and other important people that take vacations in other people's countries are dead?? You see zulu shaka travel and see the world, hatred is eating you up.

Village?? You an African recent independent getter is calling fellow African monkey and Village... is like the omicron virus is now affecting your brain

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
BlackfireX:

So Chinese, Americans and other important people that take vacations in other people's countries are dead?? You see zulu shaka travel and see the world, hatred is eating you up.

Village?? You an African recent independent getter is calling fellow African monkey and Village... is like the omicron virus is now affecting your brain

Let's not do this,at least not today.

- Americans and Chinese are not running from Boko haram

- Americans and Chinese don't play hide & seek with foreign authorities when their travelling documents expire.

- Americans and Chinese are running well functioning countries so they don't leave America or China out of desperation.

- Americans and Chinese don't go to foreign countries to get into shady things like human trafficking.

Don't compare things that should never ever be compared.You are an economic refugees while Americans are not.Imagine wasting my emotions hating on someone like you...wheww.

I don't know why you're offended by me calling you a villager.You sound like one,and I'm damn sure you look like one grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
JaceBlaze:

- Americans and Chinese don't play hide & seek with foreign authorities when their travelling documents expire.

- Americans and Chinese are running well functioning countries so they don't leave America or China out of desperation.

- Americans and Chinese don't go to foreign countries to get into shady things like human trafficking.

Don't compare things that should never ever be compared.You are an economic refugees while Americans are not.Imagine wasting my emotions hating on someone like you...wheww.

I don't know why you're offended by me calling you a villager.You sound like one,and I'm damn sure you look like one grin
LOL

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by BlackfireX: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
H
JaceBlaze:

Have you eaten today??

Well keep shifting the goal post... I said I travel to countries on vacations, you shaka zulu said it is because of poverty and deaths... I point out to you from your tiny mbuku head that Americans to travel for vacations in other countries... you shak zulu again shifted the goal post and said I shouldn't compare Nigerian(the gods) to Americans..

Well let me jog your head filled with mzansi in Americans we the gods rule in politics and education and sports and military and business... so zulu empty shaka we are not your mate even in our low estate

How do I look?? Mmmm I look like denzel Washington wrapped in dwayne Johnson.. no wonder my south African girl love me.

Pls how do you pay bride price over there??
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by TMKsouth: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
BlackfireX:

Have you eaten today??

I should have put copyright rights on this slogan of mine the day I first hit u with it. I see it hurt u deeply that u now even using it on first-world countries like SA.

2 Likes

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by TMKsouth: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Eish! grin Eina! grin

Jace, u really should provide your victims with bandages after administering ruthless beatings on them.

BlackfireX, are u ok buddy or on life-support now? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by BlackfireX: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

Eish! grin Eina! grin

Jace, u really should provide your victims with bandages after administering ruthless beatings on them.

grin
Are you sure you know what we are talking about ?

Your boy was /is the one in pain, hope you use Zuma coat to wipe his tears

Nigerians are gods
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
BlackfireX:
H

Have you eaten today??

Well keep shifting the goal post... I said I travel to countries on vacations, you shaka zulu said it is because of poverty and deaths... I point out to you from your tiny mbuku head that Americans to travel for vacations in other countries... you shak zulu again shifted the goal post and said I shouldn't compare Nigerian(the gods) to Americans..

Well let me jog your head filled with mzansi in Americans we the gods rule in politics and education and sports and military and business... so zulu empty shaka we are not your mate even in our low estate

How do I look?? Mmmm I look like denzel Washington wrapped in dwayne Johnson.. no wonder my south African girl love me.

Pls how do you pay bride price over there??

Don't concern yourself about what I ate,just know that it's much more tastier than fufu and garri.

Who said we don't travel for vacations? Just because we happen to not be too loud doesn't mean we don't vacation.But I get where you coming from,I mean if I was born there I'd appreciate even a trip to Togo LOL grin

- You rule in politics? You are by far the most corrupt country in Africa

- education? Your illiteracy rate is over 60%

- sports? South Africa has collected more gold medals than you.

- Military? Boko haram is still roaming free and killing at will in a country that supposedly rule in military...eish

- business? Which one,baby factories or skull mining market?

You sound too unsure about your looks.Funny how I wasn't expecting a reply for that because I just said it in passing but you sound bothered grin cheesy

So your girl didn't tell you? She hiding you from her parents like most do? shocked grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Don't concern yourself about what I ate,just know that it's much more tastier than fufu and garri.

Who said we don't travel for vacations? Just because we happen to not be too loud doesn't mean we don't vacation.But I get where you coming from,I mean if I was born there I'd appreciate even a trip to Togo LOL grin

- Military? Boko haram is still roaming free and killing at will in a country that supposedly rule in military...eish

You sound too unsure about your looks.Funny how I wasn't expecting a reply for that because I just said it in passing but you sound bothered grin cheesy

So your girl didn't tell you? She hiding you from her parents like most do? shocked grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
BlackfireX:

grin Bro abeg, just throw in the towel..they are making minced meat of you.

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
TMKsouth:

Eish! grin Eina! grin

They say they have the best doctors in the world,I'm sure he'll be fine lol.

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
IronGalaxy:
grin grin grin grin

He's not smart,watch as he come back to embarrass himself. cheesy
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by TMKsouth: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Ouch! grin In that case let me begin writing my condolences to his family - for real this time.

1 Like

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by BlackfireX: 2:01am On Dec 01, 2021
IronGalaxy:
grin Bro abeg, just throw in the towel..they are making minced meat of you.

grin

Giving you 3 a bloody nose, keep up with the support group ..you need it
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by BlackfireX: 2:07am On Dec 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Incase you don't know our doctors over there even in little SA are doing a wonderful job.

Helping to curb the omicron virus which you guys from god knows brought to scare the world.. are you sure you are having good hygiene...
Thank God the whites didn't leave in 1999, else SA will be worst than Somalia
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by TMKsouth: 2:15am On Dec 01, 2021
BlackfireX:

Incase you don't know our doctors over there even in little SA are doing a wonderful job.

Helping to curb the omicron virus which you guys from god knows brought to scare the world.. are you sure you are having good hygiene...
Thank God the whites didn't leave in 1999, else SA will be worst than Somalia

Your white butt licking Makoko cousins said SA had worst covid stats because it had most number of Europeans in SA - but your saying it's because of the blacks. They gonna hammer u oo - and skull mine u thereafter.

Anyway, we have successfully penetrated Nigerian borders to begin the spread over there. Read below.

https://www.nairaland.com/6875168/sa-president-ramaphosa-lands-nigeria

Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by BlackfireX: 2:34am On Dec 01, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Now I know your head is filled with hogwash, how old are you??

Nigerians are mayors in America, the most educated African country...like i said Nigeria in her lowest estate is a god to other African countries.

Boko haram ain't different from you xenophobic hysteria.

Fufu and garri? Boy you need to eat some probably it will cure some of your omicron, xenophobic, lazy and other unknown symptoms grin

Guy I watched a video of how SA soldiers look like during the time of FW klerk , and now about how your soldiers look like... I feel like crying for you undeveloped brain

Concerning crime...right from the days of old people commit crime, should I reel out news of ugly crime committed by you pin heads SA??

Why are you so pained about my girl? grin it is people like you who don't even know how a passport looks like poison good SA mind Concerning the gods(Nigerians).. that was why I asked her to come first to Naija by January so that in 4 months I will be in SA, her parents are well travelled, infact they Schooled here in UI ,Nigeria in the 80s, so you see not everyone is confused like you angry

How do I look? In few months I will be in SA, I hope you come to the airport (do you know your way there) then we can compare

I don't want you to hate much because you may turn out to be my In law grin

I am trying to learn one or two indigenous SA languages, but is a little hard grin
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by TMKsouth: 2:40am On Dec 01, 2021
BlackfireX:

Nigerians are mayors in America, the most educated African country...like i said Nigeria in her lowest estate is a god to other African countries.

Fufu and garri? Boy you need to eat some probably it will cure some of your omicron, xenophobic, lazy and other unknown symptoms grin

Guy I watched a video of how SA soldiers look like during the time of FW klerk , and now about how your soldiers look like... I feel like crying for you undeveloped brain

Concerning crime...right from the days of old people commit crime, should I reel out news of ugly crime committed by you pin heads SA??

Why are you so pained about my girl? grin it is people like you who don't even know how a passport looks like poison good SA mind Concerning the gods(Nigerians).. that was why I asked her to come first to Naija by January so that in 4 months I will be in SA, her parents are well travelled, infact they Schooled here in UI ,Nigeria in the 80s, so you see not everyone is confused like you angry

How do I look? In few months I will be in SA, I hope you come to the airport (do you know your way there) then we can compare

I am trying to learn one or two indigenous SA languages, but is a little hard grin

I stopped reading when u said Nigeria is the most educated country in Africa. Your literacy rates (60%) and state of universities (abysmal) suggests otherwise. How many universities do u have in the top 10 best African universities again? Zero... One...? grin SA has 5 or 6 plus 90%+ literacy levels.

Go lie to your auntie Oluwadeface Adenkiwallet Obasandwich Something. Bye! grin grin grin
Re: Ayoade Olatunbosun-Alakija BBC Interview On Omicron COVID In South Africa by JaceBlaze: 5:14am On Dec 01, 2021
BlackfireX:

Because they can't be mayors in a failed country like Nigeria.Ya'll probably get those seats by cooning & riding the coattail of the massa.

You serious? Religious trigger-happy bandits holding a whole country hostage are comparable to sporadic xenophobic attacks? ..and I'm the one whose head is "filled with hogwash"? cheesy grin

I'm trying to poison the minds of good SA people? You guys are finding it hard to carry on with your lives knowing that majority of South Africans don't like you huh? If you found a bitch that loves you then why are you bothered by what I think? grin grin something doesn't add up here.For the record;I don't give a damn.

First SA language to learn is COURTESY,and second is CIVILISED but I don't think your skull mining afonja self is ready to learn those.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Need A Very Big Peni*s Pleas Please / I Want An Abortion / 11 Female Burn Survivors Come Together For A Beautiful Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.