Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,439 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So (3496 Views)

I Want To Divorce And Live Alone / Is It Right For A Lady To Live Alone? / Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by cayorday89(m): 7:36am On Nov 29, 2021
Blakjewelry:
This is my fav, it reminds me the days of Adam
If children is not involved yet, I can and I will.
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Groovy1993: 7:40am On Nov 29, 2021
This is funny cos I’m currently eating my breakfast on the couch naked. Just went to take a quick sh!t then returned to finish the food.

I’m going to remain naked for a while. Maybe until I take my bath.

5 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Klass99(f): 7:45am On Nov 29, 2021
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Candidlady: 7:45am On Nov 29, 2021
illicit:

Who is kabiru? lipsrsealed undecided
lol
mr kabiru aka kb aka mr dollar aka mr togo is our security guard cheesy
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by kovic7(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2021
Living alone has its own disadvantages though.... Imagine finding a snake in your toilet bowl..... And u live alone
Again, what if u fall sick, what if an emergency happens??
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by ImaIma1(f): 8:08am On Nov 29, 2021
cayorday89:

My brother not experiencing it at all is a bigger problem for some of us, imagine one having to live with parents who are control freaks, then living with roommates in school who don't know what privacy is, then you jump straight into marriage, my brother it means frustration has no break in one's life at all.
In uni, imagine having arguments over if the light should be turned on at night or off, leaving the window open when going out or closing it because one of us will not wash his clothes till all his clothes are dirty and the smell from the heat on his clothes fills the room when everywhere is locked and the moment you open the door the room stinks.

I remember one of my roommates in school used to like to buy meat at night when it was already going bad, because it was cheap. She would come and start cooking it in the room in the night. That shit was annoying. Rotten smelly meat cooking with people trying to sleep.

6 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Saintmary(f): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2021
The diet part really got to me. Right now I have no control over what I eat.
I only control my portions. I miss being able to control everything.

I can't wait to be alone again, at least for a few months.

1 Like

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by suffering: 8:25am On Nov 29, 2021
The funny part is, when living like this, looking outside to see couples is no different from physical torture. I don’t know why humans are insatiable. There is nothing sweeter than farting callously when alone and owning up to it when visitors come over. Leaving the bathroom door open is something I’ve enjoyed for years without noticing.

6 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Dollywood(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2021
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by LordIsaac(m): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2021
Then.....when they fall sick, especially one that requires hospital admission, they begin to see how terrible it is to be alone. I've been there.

6 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Noshitboi(m): 9:18am On Nov 29, 2021
illicit:

Who is kabiru? lipsrsealed undecided

Did u really ask this question? Some people head empty here o angry
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by TheWolfen(m): 9:21am On Nov 29, 2021
Lol
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Peebaby93: 9:26am On Nov 29, 2021
The feeling is heavenly......you do what you like,eat what you like, sleep naked.. sleep whenever you like.your provisions and food wouldnt mysteriously disappear cos you know it's just you alone.best feeling

1 Like

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Double0h7(f): 10:20am On Nov 29, 2021
The downside to living alone is you pick up some bad habits that will embarrass you when you visit people. Like not locking the toilet door, forgetting to flush the toilet and as a woman the worst is forgetting to pick up your used pad!

7 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by illicit(m): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2021
Noshitboi:
Did u really ask this question? Some people head empty here o angry

Wetin concern u

Amebo
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Olunmercy56(f): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2021
During this hot weather, you will be free naked alone in the house, full concentration in whatever I'm doing especially when I'm chatting with someone, I also have time to pray naked, and so on

2 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Danjikanbauchi: 11:07am On Nov 29, 2021
grin grin
iamyemiakins:
Being able to spread my balls whenever I like for thorough circulation of fresh air grin
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by cayorday89(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2021
Klass99:

grin I feel you on the university bit.
So many tales oo, reason why I had to do everything possible to make sure I had a room to myself during NYSC, even with free accommodation in NCCF Family house, I don't drink, smoke or engage in the many social vices and I still won't have my peace of mind, it turned out it was the best decision I took then.
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by jericco1(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2021
Olunmercy56:
During this hot weather, you will be free naked alone in the house, full concentration in whatever I'm doing especially when I'm chatting with someone, I also have time to pray naked, and so on

That's gory
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by cayorday89(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2021
kovic7:
Living alone has its own disadvantages though.... Imagine finding a snake in your toilet bowl..... And u live alone
Again, what if u fall sick, what if an emergency happens??
Living alone does not mean total isolation, during NYSC I fell sick and my fellow Corpers, we were three living in the compound with the landlady's family were helpful. While in school that I had roommates was more like I was on my own, it was even someone else who assisted me, most times it's the people you have around you that determine if your staying alone or together is worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by cayorday89(m): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2021
suffering:
The funny part is, when living like this, looking outside to see couples is no different from physical torture. I don’t know why humans are insatiable. There is nothing sweeter than farting callously when alone and owning up to it when visitors come over. Leaving the bathroom door open is something I’ve enjoyed for years without noticing.
Truly insatiable and many couples are out there looking at your single lifestyle and wishing they could turn back the hands of time.

1 Like

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Vision101(m): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2021
I'm enjoying a mix of staying alone and staying with people. It's good to balance them.

I work and stay alone in Aba. That's why I can find little time for nairaland.

I live in Lagos with family.
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by cayorday89(m): 11:29am On Nov 29, 2021
ImaIma1:

I remember one of my roommates in school used to like to buy meat at night when it's already going bad, because it was cheap. She would come and start cooking it in the room in the night. That shit was annoying. Smelly meat when you are trying to sleep.
Imagine, also coupled with the heat that will generate.
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by kovic7(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
cayorday89:

Living alone does not mean total isolation, during NYSC I fell sick and my fellow Corpers, we were three living in the compound with the landlady's family were helpful. While in school that I had roommates was more like I was on my own, it was even someone else who assisted me, most times it's the people you have around you that determine if your staying alone or together is worthwhile.

Very true..
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
mine is seeing things exactly where i left them. Cleaning the house once in a while. Freely postponing minor chores. Sleeping naked. Travelling anytime. Drink my garri in peace. Not having to share my food. Carry any girl.

Mehn i love this single life wella

5 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Ayojideonline(m): 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Nice Update. There is always an advantage and disadvantage to anything. Choose what suits you better.
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by b3llo(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
Living alone is pure bliss

1 Like

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by RosyIsBlessed: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
You are repeating same things severally.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by franklingud(m): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Just have the money to pay your rent on time and have peace of mind.

3 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by BluntCrazeMan: 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Solidkay:
Nothing beats going to the bathroom stark naked
newly Weds enjoy that too

1 Like

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by BluntCrazeMan: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
Explorers:
You can sleep, walk around with no pants and go to the bathroom with the door open.
Newly weds enjoy that too.
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by SGANIVA(m): 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
staying a alone has is advantages and disadvantages ,I nearly died this year because am alone , crying and screaming in pains, having a sleepless nights but thank God am ok now . staying alone is not good abeg . there is nothing greater than that companionship a woman offer to her partner

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger / Should I Go For A Divorce? / Mom Was Filming Her Baby Playing. Sees Something Scary In The Background [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.