Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So (3497 Views)

I Want To Divorce And Live Alone / Is It Right For A Lady To Live Alone? / Is It Really Difficult To Live Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Lamanii22(f): 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Omoor me I can't live alone ooo
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Klass99(f): 5:00pm On Nov 29, 2021

7 Likes

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by DaInferno(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
After living with my room mates for close to 5yrs and taking a break...I love living alone

1 Like

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Foodqueen(f): 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
Most people that live alone, usually have teddy bears..... He get why grin
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Goldentulip2: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
Anyahuruagu:
I live exactly this way but i still feel living alone isn't the best for anyone.

I remember having a very bad stomach upset that i was sweating profusely and weak while in the john, had no help and i had to use app and fetch medic via HMO I almost passed out.

My opinion though.

Living alone is bliss, Ive lived alone for years mostly abroad tho and i love it that way until marriage comes haha. For medical reasons I think you can raise an alarm and your next door Neighbour can help but I get your point tho
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by cayorday89(m): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Klass99:

You always have interesting/amusing tales like the ex who owed you money and was yarning dust and now this cheesy

I am feeling you on everything you said, for me, what I like best about living alone is the fact that home appliances last long, are well maintained and they remain in excellent working condition.

Just yesterday I was cleaning my refrigerator (purchased in 2017) and feeling glad that in the 4 years I've had it, it has never given me issues and I've never had to repair it for any reason, same thing with other gadgets.

People have different attitudes to these things and a house with two or more people, usually has issues of broken/damaged, appliances.

Very true about home appliances and some other personal effects like phone chargers, and lamps not just spoiling but having them clean at all times. My UNI life was a bit fun and arguments with roomie and we can't separate cos our parents are friends.

I hope to one day open a diary to document my life, but for now still struggling to get a better life.
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
You sleep and wake up when you like.

You chose when to cook and when not to.

You can decide to Walk about freely as God created you in your crib without anyone giving you a stare.
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by wunmi590(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Explorers:
You can sleep, walk around with no pants and go to the bathroom with the door open.

You are right.....

My kid sister just joined me in my house, so one day I just got home and went to my masters bedroom to take my bath and I was coming to the sitting room naked, before I remembered my kid sister is now with us, I ran back inside like a mad man grin

1 Like

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mercychen:
You sleep and wake up when you like.

You chose when to cook and when not to.

You can decide to Walk about freely as God created you in your crib without anyone giving you a stare.

People like me that will even not open the gate when someone is knocking just because I don't want to dress up. Staying alone is fun. I don't have to cook everyday, my house remains clean till the day I wish to clean it again, I can sleep naked and even be cooking naked. I recently got a dog for security and now I can even sleep outside in the yard when the weather is too hot cos my dog will be going up and down monitoring the whole place.
I relate very well with my neighbors too even though we don't live in the same compound. The other day I fell badly of tiles and I thought I died. But come to think of it, even I I lived with people they won't always be at home and such a fall might happen when they are out and if I was meant to die, I will still die before they come back.
So what will be will be whether you live alone or with people. For those saying you could have be sick and no one to call or this and that could happen.
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
I love and prefer to stay alone. Having people around me seems like a disturbance. I usually don't want visits from anyone as well. Stay on your own.
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
People like me that will even not open the gate when someone is knocking just because I don't want to dress up. Staying alone is fun. I don't have to cook everyday, my house remains clean till the day I wish to clean it again, I can sleep naked and even be cooking naked. I recently got a dog for security and now I can even sleep outside in the yard when the weather is too hot cos my dog will be going up and down monitoring the whole place.
I relate very well with my neighbors too even though we don't live in the same compound. The other day I fell badly of tiles and I thought I died. But come to think of it, even I I lived with people they won't always be at home and such a fall might happen when they are out and if I was meant to die, I will still die before they come back.
So what will be will be whether you live alone or with people. For those saying you could have be sick and no one to call or this and that could happen.

See groove cheesy.

Disregard all those talks of "nobody will be around for this and that" jack!

Some have fallen Ill while sorrounded by people and still didn't make it. It's only God that protects.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mercychen:

See groove cheesy.

Disregard all those talks of nobody will be around for this and that jack
I've always said that if can't be happy staying alone, you won't be happy staying with people. It is only those who have never stayed alone that always think that people who stays alone are lonely.

1 Like

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I've always said that if can't be happy staying alone, you won't be happy staying with people. It is only those who have never stayed alone that always think that people who stays alone are lonely.

True.

1 Like

Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Andercruz: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:

Tiles can be disastrous...it takes it no time to crash ones head.
Be very very careful over it...avoid mistakenly wetting the surface.

Terrazo is better of a floor design than tiles in respect to minimal home accidents.
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
Andercruz:

Tiles can be disastrous...it takes it no time to crash ones head.
Be very very careful over it...avoid mistakenly wetting the surface.

Terrazo is better of a floor design than tiles in respect to minimal home accidents.
They are very dangerous. I was actually cleaning and when I got outside I wanted to change from my in-house slipper to outsider slippers and then within a second that my varefeets we're on wet soapy floor I slipped and while I was trying not to hit my head in the floor, I fell faced down and smashed my upper lip. For a moment I thought I lost all my teeth cos I was bleeding really bad.
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by Andercruz: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
They are very dangerous. I was actually cleaning and when I got outside I wanted to change from my in-house slipper to outsider slippers and then within a second that my varefeets we're on wet soapy floor I slipped and while I was trying not to hit my head in the floor, I fell faced down and smashed my upper lip. For a moment I thought I lost all my teeth cos I was bleeding really bad.

Oh...that certainly is horrible hurt. Pls be very more careful always. Tile accidents could leave one in irreversible deformity. Be more cautious on each activity you carry out on it.

Hope you've already recovered? Stay safe.
Re: People Who Live Alone Shares Underrated Advantages Of Doing So by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2021
Andercruz:

Oh...that certainly is horrible hurt. Pls be very more careful always. Tile accidents could leave one in irreversible deformity. Be more cautious on each activity you carry out on it.

Hope you've already recovered? Stay safe.
I've recovered. Thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Me My Marriage Is In Danger / Should I Go For A Divorce? / Mom Was Filming Her Baby Playing. Sees Something Scary In The Background [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.