Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Reality; My First Love Is Killing Me Without Mercy. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reality; My First Love Is Killing Me Without Mercy. (337 Views)

Once Upon A First Love Story By Tope Omotosho. / Love Is A Dangerous Game / My First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reality; My First Love Is Killing Me Without Mercy. by Ochari: 6:39am On Nov 29, 2021
Hello Felicity, anonymous as always.
I fell in love at the age of 16 and i taught that was the best choice i had made. I was happy with my young girlfriend and we had moved in together when i was 24 and she was 20 ( a nursing student that time). We shared alot of memories and we planned to fixed our wedding after she was done with school. When my lady completed her nursing training, she told me she had acquired a piece of land as a gift from his senior brother who was living in the USA. That time our house rent was almost up so , she ask me to move with her into a four bedroom apartment her brother has put up since the place was not occupied and we could save the money for another thing, which her brother agreed to let us stay there so that we could build our house and start our family . I wanted to buy a land of my own but my lady convinced me to build on the land her brother has given to her as a gift and the necessary documents were change to that of my name and my lady.
I went to the bank to acquire a loan of 92,000 cedis to build the house . Within a month i raised the building and i was left with the interior works.
Fast forward, the chief of the land one day called me to his palace and asked me to pay 30,000 cedis since he was newly installed and that all the lands that are still
Continue Reading......
https://felicitygists.com/reality-my-first-love-is-killing-me-without-mercy/
Re: Reality; My First Love Is Killing Me Without Mercy. by Benki003(m): 6:49am On Nov 29, 2021
Bleep love bro en no de exist

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Good Blog Articles / I Need A Business Content Developer / Battle Girl's Origin - The Prenormals Anthology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.