Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? (14538 Views)

At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / At What Age Did You Leave Your Parents House And Why? / Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by winner37(m): 2:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
Living in upstairs how will it be possible to come down and bath ...
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by aimmoney9: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Some people are still bathing outside till date, even though they are well over 40yrs e.g those that cheat..... grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by emonis88: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Can't remember bathing outside as a kid, na face me , I slap u dey baff outside o!
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Just as the subject above.

At what age did you stop bathing outside?.

I personally stop bathing outside at the age of 11.

Now share your...

i still bath outside
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by 77up(m): 2:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
chatinent:
I can't recall. Probably during preteen age when one dog was watching me and wondering what kind of animal I was with a tail in the front.
Lmao grin
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Glink2018(m): 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
At 48 years
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nexttpage:
osinwin eniyan grin
fu*king naïve bastard.keyboard warrior.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by KingAlayinde(m): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
BABANGBALI:
liar! Just talk truth sey your own Na for spiritual purpose

Lol ! See dirty mind ......I do went out early in the morning and comes back dark ...I thinks that more reason it becames an habit for me .....this post is not for rich folks nigga ...when you grow up in the ghetto you'll realize it a normal thing

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Yarimoooh: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
The crazy fvck spoted
ImaIma1:
Bath outside? I didn't know we were supposed to be bathed outside as kids. Was the bathroom abominable for children?
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Baba40(f): 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Just as the subject above.

At what age did you stop bathing outside?.

I personally stop bathing outside at the age of 11.

Now share your...
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by adecz: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
❌❌Only villagers & slum dwellers can
answer this silly question... ☹️☹️☹️
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by ofiko123(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
JAMB QUESTION..
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by WoundedLamb: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
Why would any kid do that? Heat?
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
We always had bathroom.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by sparta191(m): 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]

Stopped bathing outside at 16 since I attended a government boarding school. We seldom used the bathroom cause it was unhygienic and filled with algae. But it was always fun anyways
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
chatinent:
I can't recall. Probably during preteen age when one dog was watching me and wondering what kind of animal I was with a tail in the front.
Lol! it will be wondering if you are an alien.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Dagrace01(m): 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
Normally it was at age 9 or thereabout..

But at NYSC camp back in 2018, I bath outside in gold camp in Kaduna whenever the bathrooms were all filled up and soldiers were on our neck to converge at the parade ground, I was 29..
Girls even passed by, catching a glance our our blokus as they giggle..

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Ppgg: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by 1Sharon(f): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
skyplustk:
Chai my mom showed us dt year. I was already in jss3 it was even someone dt called her attention to it

What
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by 1Sharon(f): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
annyberry:
At age 15 I and my childhood friend with heavy boobs,nobody cared abt us den cos dey felt we were still kids,no b now wey world don spoil anyone who try’s dat now is asking for rape.

Rape has always existed.

I would say way back Africans didnt sexualize the female body but with colonization and expose they more aware of their body and started covering up

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by 1Sharon(f): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Why would any kid do that? Heat?

Freedom
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by mrkings84(m): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
ImaIma1:
Bath outside? I didn't know we were supposed to be bathed outside as kids. Was the bathroom abominable for children?
Then you were an ajebota child, u really missed a lot.... Doh...
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by isaacprinz(m): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
I haven't stopped, and it feels good.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by WoundedLamb: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
1Sharon:

Freedom
Lol... Freedom from what? Privacy?
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Like seriously, are you for real. 16! Wtf
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by wildikeman(m): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
33...thats when I stopped bathing outside in the night.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by SirMichael1: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
Lol. This should be at 15years when I was in SS class. Don't blame me. I was in a boarding house then and the toilets were usually untidy. So I bath in front of my room in the hostel. Lol. Charity house, FGC Minna. Feeling of nostalgia. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Alexaonfleek: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
Bathed outside this afternoon tongue
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by kkins25(m): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
1Sharon:

Rape has always existed.

I would say way [b]back Africans didnt sexualize the female body [/b]but with colonization and expose they more aware of their body and started covering up
You mean the female body was sexualized in a different way. long necks, fat, etc.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by LeeSantos(m): 7:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
Alexaonfleek:
Bathed outside this afternoon tongue
They're referring to those the bath naked. And not those that bath with their clothes still on.
Re: At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside?? by Rick9(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
In my university years 2015-2019 omoh I bathed outside oh. It's better than those horrible looking bathrooms.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Funny Facts Of Life / Linda Hope Panelists Identify Sexual Assault, Deprivation, Others As Threats Fac / My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.