Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,105 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

She Switched Off Her Phone; What Could Be The Problem? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Switched Off Her Phone; What Could Be The Problem? (909 Views)

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Switched Off Her Phone; What Could Be The Problem? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
My 5 monthly old relationship story with this beautiful damsel (my girlfriend) is a very long one but I would make it brief

Throughout my life I haven't been in any relationship with the opposite sex, the reason is to avoid distractions of any kind that comes along with it.

I thought my decision not to get into any relationship with the opposite was cool till I met this beautiful brain that captured my attention with her life-changing activities on social media (we are in the same school).
Not too long we met one in one, conversation with her pushed me into the realm of "she's the kind of girl for me" because of her big visions and dreams.

In the process, we became friends.

I rated her the best (wife material) among other girls I have met throughout my stay in school and I loved her.

She's good in terms of drawing one closer to what one should be doing with their lives and supporting them with the little she got.

I promised to make my story snappy because I need your advice on what to do.

We started dating after much effort I put to have her in my life.

The problem started when she moved from her place to a big city(Lagos) in search of what to do through one of her uncles (I pressured her to either get a job or learn something which I will pay) because any day I call her to check on her (she's at home) and not doing anything while she knows that her family is not financially buoyant enough to send her back to school (she's just 23 and ND graduate) and I wouldn't want her to bother me with money apart from the little things I do for her.

She later found a job close to where they reside. after many issues upon issues, we have had on work matters and other options I have given her so she can help me and be useful to herself too.

The next day she started work where the Boss owns a big supermarket and it happened that a customer came there to charge his phone according to her, she heard something fell off from where she kept it (the phone), she have to fix it.

The owner of the phone came the next day because he couldn't find his sim which they later found inside that shop. she was still at home (she's not feeling fine) when her Boss called her accusing her of what she never intended to do.

She have to call me while I started explaining to her my own experience working for people who mostly care for their customers more than their workers (they are right anyway).

I know she must have exchanged words with her Boss which I told her to stay calm and explain to her Boss exactly how it happened but she obliged my opinion and told me she's not working there again.

We spoke like 1hr yet she insisted never to approach her Boss to at least tell him exactly how everything happened and move on even if you are not working there again fine.

2 days old job!

I have to cut off communication with her for disrespecting my opinion.

She was like, instead of me to tell her to quit the job or either stand by her and I am joining her accusers.

Upon explaining to her that I am avoiding arguments and disrespectful conversation that would ruin my life as a young guy that's just starting life.

She bid me goodbye and switched off her phone for 2 days now.

Please where did I go wrong?

1 Like

Re: She Switched Off Her Phone; What Could Be The Problem? by ashewoboy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
A
Re: She Switched Off Her Phone; What Could Be The Problem? by dayborlee(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Be a man....You are never wrong and don’t because of love loose your respect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Switched Off Her Phone; What Could Be The Problem? by shawnfamous(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
U haven't been in a relationship with the opposite sex
U keep mentioning opposite sex like u have been collecting right from the back.
Re: She Switched Off Her Phone; What Could Be The Problem? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
shawnfamous:
U haven't been in a relationship with the opposite sex
U keep mentioning opposite sex like u have been collecting right from the back.

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Worst Alcoholic Drink(s) / Little Igbo Boy Seen Carrying His Two Siblings On A Bicycle (video) / What Level Of Entitlement Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.