Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child (20463 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2021
How come she has a child from you before being your mother in-law..

You counted 5 before 3 now you have to go back to count from 1 ..

Things will fall in place just a little delay

2 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by Verdicalizer: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2021
Mad o
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by Fididiguy(m): 10:30am On Dec 01, 2021
You only have a task to do, which isn't impossible task

It's a heavy load, and Jesus is known to help people carry heaven load

It's Satan that made people pay for their past, Jesus will attend to you from your future
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by lesbiconverter: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
A quality condom could have prevented this. Well, I wish you well.
But he asked for way forward not backwards angry

2 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by iamtardey: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2021
you lost your girl and your baby too...

OYO now.
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by maldino: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2021
She will really feel bad that you don't want to marry her after staying with her for a long time and the pregnancy also..... It is really complicated

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by Skillsnigeria: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2021
The lord will deliver you
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by Timekeeper: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2021
donnieo:
thats a responsible mother and she did the right thing
How is it right
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by teeste: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2021
Witlee1:
My gf got pregnant, I'm not an advocate of abortion so I told her to keep it so I and my live-in gf had a child (girl) outside wedlock who is 2 years old now and I took care of her and the child for 1 year and 8 months,paid the hospital bills and everything, which a single dough of the girls family didn't come to the wellbeing of the child, it was All me which the mother of the girl is aware of.

Though I dont want to marry the girl now due to the harsh economy of Nigeria but I have plans to marry her later on plus I can't just jump into marriage when I'm not yet able to cater for a family yet so I told her to keep the child with her mother till I can be able to stand on my feet and foster for us all,me and my gf still lived together without the baby and I helped her pay some fees for her school cuz I understood that for my baby to be educated the mother needs to be .

Fast forward to now, the mother of my gf doesn't want me to see my child because I don't want to marry my gf now, my gf and her mother had to even report me to human rights for me never to contact my gf any longer cuz I am threatening her which I never did... I tried contacting my gf to know what is happening, she's not picking her calls neither is the mother too and when I texted my gf she rained insults on me lol (life's so unfair)

NB: I learnt from a reliable source that the mother of my gf is the one Influencing her this way,my gf is also in her 3rd year at school
I'm so confused, please advice me on next step to take

Why are you bothered? Isn't that the opportunity you are looking for ? Use this period to focus on your life. When you are stable, go for her again.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by AntiWailer: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2021
You were not gunned down ?

what a poor family !

Lets flip it.

Close your eyes.

Think about how much you loved your daughter. A useless boy impregnated her. decided not to marry her and said the child should come and stay with you.

Thatttt rage is what they feel towards you right now. Do the right thing or fck offff.

You are not ready to marry but she can live with u , cook for u, u fck her at will what do u think Marriage is about. ?

Take her to court and Marry her in court without spending much. Sit in Parlour and pay bride price. Go and face the consequence of your actions.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by Juanmike(m): 10:36am On Dec 01, 2021
It's not your child

3 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by Awesomeking: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2021
dont make it seem like you have plans to marry her in future because you dont..if you did,you would realise that marrying her wont cost much or change much..you don already give her belle, she don born..shes living with..when u marry her..what else could possibly happen...the marriage will just make u guys Union to b3 honourable in the eyes of the most high and since in Nigeria the woman takes most of the hits over an out of wedlock child .the marriage clears her name..DO THE RIGHT THING AND MARRY HER..YOU HAVE SECRETPLANS TO MARRY SOMEONE ELSE YOU HOPE TO MEET..DONT DO IT.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by ayenika1: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2021
Welfare straight
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by Awesomeking: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2021
Rosement:

You are sure you didn't abandon the baby? If you did not abandon the baby then the lady has no right to pressure you to marry her. You can even decide not to marry her if you are not in love with her.

Baby cannot bound two people together, if it is not love, it is not going to work. Don't be desperate, if you are not ready, don't rush yourself. You are the baby's father, you can fight for your right but you have to prove that you didn't abadon the baby.
if you know how hard it is for a single mother to even get advances..you will stop saying baby doesn't bind people together

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by BABANGBALI: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2021
Juanmike:
It's not your child
says who? Na so una go dey talk nonsense with una useless traditions

2 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by chloride6: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2021
Chief Irresponsibility Officer..

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by nkemoma(m): 10:39am On Dec 01, 2021
She is right.

Why should you get somebody's daughter pregnant before marriage

Sorry, you are highly irresponsible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by Zeel007: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Life's so unfair?

To you or to your girlfriend and her mother?

You didn't want to marry her and yet you insisted on the baby?

And You wonder why her mother is against you?

You want to eat your cake and have it?

Ogbeni..

Carry your load..
do you read the post at all? Nah wah for you o...
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by saintnegroid(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Life's so unfair?

To you or to your girlfriend and her mother?

You didn't want to marry her and yet you insisted on the baby?

And You wonder why her mother is against you?

You want to eat your cake and have it?
Did you read what he wrote at all? He said he does not want to marry her now as he is not financially buoyant but he is trying to put things in place so he can marry her later.... Go back and read please

Ogbeni..

Carry your load..
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by osazsky(m): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2021
Witlee1:
My gf got pregnant, I'm not an advocate of abortion so I told her to keep it so I and my live-in gf had a child (girl) outside wedlock who is 2 years old now and I took care of her and the child for 1 year and 8 months,paid the hospital bills and everything, which a single dough of the girls family didn't come to the wellbeing of the child, it was All me which the mother of the girl is aware of.

Though I dont want to marry the girl now due to the harsh economy of Nigeria but I have plans to marry her later on plus I can't just jump into marriage when I'm not yet able to cater for a family yet so I told her to keep the child with her mother till I can be able to stand on my feet and foster for us all,me and my gf still lived together without the baby and I helped her pay some fees for her school cuz I understood that for my baby to be educated the mother needs to be .

Fast forward to now, the mother of my gf doesn't want me to see my child because I don't want to marry my gf now, my gf and her mother had to even report me to human rights for me never to contact my gf any longer cuz I am threatening her which I never did... I tried contacting my gf to know what is happening, she's not picking her calls neither is the mother too and when I texted my gf she rained insults on me lol (life's so unfair)

NB: I learnt from a reliable source that the mother of my gf is the one Influencing her this way,my gf is also in her 3rd year at school
I'm so confused, please advice me on next step to take
lies...waiting u they wait for for 2 years tell us the truth the family of the girl wants u to come and do the needful but u want free delivery mechine and don't want a court marraige so that after you have 4 children u will look for your wifes trouble kick her out and seize her 4 children since she has no court wedding paper..i know your type..u have money and your wife nor get big ysnchh...so that after this senero u go go for big yanch begin uee condom after all u don born finidh.idiot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by marsup: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2021
Hold your peace, one day they will come and look for you. Just don't send any dime to them without seeing your kid.
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by BABANGBALI: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2021
donnieo:
thats a responsible mother and she did the right thing
see as I just dey look you

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by sammirano: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2021
You forfeited your rights when you transfeered the girl to your mother in law. Who does that? You can send the gf back to her mother till you are capable, not your child. Ogeni, you played yourself

6 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by Karlovych: 10:40am On Dec 01, 2021
embarassed The child might not even be yours, until you get a DNA test done thread carefully.
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by mema900: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2021
This is why bible said Money answeret all things

If i give you 2.2billion now, you will see that you and your inlaws are the most peaceful people on earth.

So, nwanne ga chuba ego!!

3 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by MufasaLion: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2021
lesbiconverter:
But he asked for way forward not backwards angry

I know. He knows the way forward is to go secure the bag. Do I need to tell him that at this stage?

3 Likes

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by TheWolfen(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2021
Contact a lawyer and fight for custody. If she wins custody of the kid then you will be officially granted time to see your kid and also pay child support.
No need of going back and forth with women nah them get that emotional wahala department. Just be logical in your approach. You no get any problem
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by BABANGBALI: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2021
Zeel007:
do you read the post at all? Nah wah for you o...
what is do you read the post at all? Abeg Abeg it is too early for Aba English o
Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
A quality condom could have prevented this. Well, I wish you well.

Ordinary Gold Circle wey dey very cheap sef for prevent this wahala

1 Like

Re: My Mother In Law To Be Doesn't Want Me To See My Child by Oblongata: 10:43am On Dec 01, 2021
Witlee1:

How can't you take your time and read? I'm surprised people like you passed out of school successfully that's if you went to school.
Where did I write I'm insisting on the baby?

You are just daft
Enjoy the mention you won't get it again
You insisted on the baby, it’s implied in the second line of the rubbish you wrote up there.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Photos Of This Insanely Sexy Model Edwina Wehjla, That's Keeping Men Hot / If you are a guy behind this lady who exposed her panties, what would you do? / Love To Lust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.