Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

+18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] (5411 Views)

+18: She's Nakéd And I'm Doing This To Her [Picture] / I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / LOOK AT What I'm Doing to These Things...To Be Deleted. [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by FahBuLous: 10:55am On Nov 30, 2021
iLegendd:
Man, I have too many messages to reply on WhatsApp and Telegram and I'm here catching cruise. Damn, this is sign of laziness.

A man shall not live by food only. I dey pack these food go one side joor. I can't kill myself laidat.

Boss don't gimme fish but teach me how to fish abeg .. cry cry
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by talk2razaq: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2021
By the way, which is the sweetest?

1. Money
2. Food
3. Sex
4. Degree
5. God

Don't be a hypocrite — choose as if no one is watching. Choose only two and give reasons. The person with the best reason wins 10 USDT.

[/quote]
If we weigh the impact of their importance, God and money supersede the others. Money is an amplifier of everything good. It makes food and sex sweeter, and it can get you a degree. But, here we are talking about sweetness. I will say food and sex for me.
Food and sex share similar science. They both trigger dopamine which signifies craving. They both appeal to our most profound pleasure: to eat and to reproduce.
I wouldn't want to choose in a perfect world, but nothing is perfect. I will put food ahead of sex any day. Food is the best part of life; even neonates know it. Eating is a low-stress activity, sometimes sex na work. A hungry man wouldn't be thinking about the sweetness of sex.
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Prayfortheworld: 11:17am On Nov 30, 2021
posty56:
I will choose God, i already have knowledge on money (I am into stocks) And I have smartly hedged my money against Nigeria inflation by saving in USD, so I just lack in the spiritual aspect.
Bro please i want to learn stocks
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2021
When a poor man finally hit small money, this is how they behave cheesy No cap cause I can relate. I was once poor

2 Likes

Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by VanillaIyce(f): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
iLegendd:
Sadly, I only drank half of the exotic juice and ate half of the fried yam and I'm already filled. Thank God I didn't buy the suya I wanted buy. No space for more. Na to baff and watch football preview remain.

You see eh, happiness is not by money, food or sex but by good health and contentment. Money, food, and sex are just bonuses.

1. Money
2. Food
3. Sex
4. Degree
5. God

Don't be a hypocrite — choose as if no one is watching. Choose only two and give reasons. The person with the best reason wins 10 USDT.

God and money
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by SportsHD: 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
iLegendd:

Definitely, but that will be tomorrow. They've already been stuffed inside dispenser. I'll be having a visitor tomorrow. I trust her, she'll finish it.

I just realized no matter how hard I try, I don't eat much. Having lots of food on my table is even worse — it makes me eat less.
Wait, how many liters is that chi exotic?
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Rickmann: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
iLegendd:
I just realized I have not been eating much for a week now even though food is not a problem.

So, this evening, I decided to order for fried yam, shawarma, icecream, meatpie, juice, hollandia, and fruit.

My plan is to finish all tonight before in sleep. I pray I make it. If I don't, my Amazon password is iLegend and my crypto wallet key can be found inside my TV. Open it and you'll see the passphrase.

Haters, when I'm gone, lemme see who you'll abuse.

Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Rickmann: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
iLegendd:
I just realized I have not been eating much for a week now even though food is not a problem.

So, this evening, I decided to order for fried yam, shawarma, icecream, meatpie, juice, hollandia, and fruit.

My plan is to finish all tonight before in sleep. I pray I make it. If I don't, my Amazon password is iLegend and my crypto wallet key can be found inside my TV. Open it and you'll see the passphrase.

Oboy, how this small chow go kill you.
Abeg no chop alone o, I dey come grin
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Thermodynamics(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
iLegendd:
Sadly, I only drank half of the exotic juice and ate half of the fried yam and I'm already filled. Thank God I didn't buy the suya I wanted buy. No space for more. Na to baff and watch football preview remain.

You see eh, happiness is not by money, food or sex but by good health and contentment. Money, food, and sex are just bonuses.

1. Money
2. Food
3. Sex
4. Degree
5. God

Commot degree from that list

Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Nova1988(m): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
iLegendd:

can a 17 year old verify their binance.?
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Pfizzzy(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
I dey like your cruise...
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Kuriosmynd: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
This food is more than enough to bang many Nairaland babes
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Guy you’ve been scarce lately, person break your heart?
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Mathiasa(m): 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
Pls ur location make I join you for this mission. grin grin grin
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by tunmexx(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2021
iLegendd:

I don't touch salary. In fact, I don't work. I'm jobless and happy.
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Adasun(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2021
For me, it's food and sex.

food: omo,some food sweet,it is satisfying and fulfilling.when u are hungry,nothing for this life go sweet you,but once you eat,na so so smile go full your face.lastly,our tongue can detect what is sweet, bitter salty.this our tongue always tell us that food sweet.

sex:omo,no reason am.GOD give us sex for two things,procreation and pleasure.sex sweet especially during orgasm.we should not mistake 'sweet' for fulfilment,peace of mind,happiness and joy.na something sweet we da talk here.
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by waploger(m): 10:26pm On Dec 01, 2021
iLegendd:

1. Money
2. Food
3. Sex
4. Degree
5. God

God and Money.

With God all things are possible(you are alive,hopeful,energetic and opportuned )..
while with Money you stop all nonsense(get the highest degree, throw the biggest banquet, Get the most exotic and premium babes)...... With Money I won't be typing this long text for just 10 USDT.
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Oburu202: 12:08am On Dec 03, 2021
Ilegend let's talk.
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:37am On Dec 03, 2021
Oburu202:
Ilegend let's talk.

Post your query and I'll answer. Private? No, for now.
Re: +18: I'm Doing This To Myself Right Now. RIP [Picture] by Jubal01: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
iLegendd:

1. Money
2. Food
3. Sex
4. Degree
5. God

God and money. We need God in all we do. We cant do without him. Money is second because, as 4 me, even though God doesnt charge us b4 having a relationship with him, pesin gats to buy bible o!Bible no be free.Just like u cant go and get a tv manual in d shop 4 free.U need to buy d tv first b4 u know how to operate d tv.D bible help u 2 know God more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion / Male Students Give Lady Standing Ovation Moans During Sex (pic) / Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.