Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons (8420 Views)

Name The Good/best Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Ultimate36(m): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Generaloluseye:

Especially as a contract staff
Especially
Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by IbadeHQ: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
There's a supermarket at admiralty road owned by a Nigerian man. Annual leave is after 16 months, they have over 20 staffs but no pension, no hmo. 60 percent of their staff collect their salary by hand. Their deduction from salaries is 7percent from your total salary for the month. My people devil dey learn from our wickedness for naija.

5 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Timekeeper: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
IbadeHQ:
There's a supermarket at admiralty road owned by a Nigerian man. Annual leave is after 16 months, they have over 20 staffs but no pension, no hmo. 60 percent of their staff collect their salary by hand. Their deduction from salaries is 7percent from your total salary for the month. My people devil dey learn from our wickedness for naija.

What is the essence of ur info If u can't give us the name

10 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Erebeshe: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
oilmonie:
All the Electricity Distribution Companies in Nigeria
Facts only
Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Generaloluseye: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
Erebeshe:

Facts only

Does that include ikedc? Pls expatiate

2 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by BlackfyreRebell: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
One useless pos company like that, next door global services and the owner na pastor, very useless human being.

He pays salary every 12 to 15 of the next month, just imagine! Yet salary no go ever complete and the same time he go still dey owe.

1 Like

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by godwine11: 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Homeset furniture is the worst. You apply for a role in Homeset furniture and end up working for all five of their subsidiaries. Salary comes on your fifth week.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by JubrinElSudan: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
oilmonie:
BEDC don do my guy strong thing grin grin grin
Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
BEDC don do my guy strong thing grin grin grin
I no get those one's time. But they are all the same. They are time wasters.
Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by ariesbull: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Isaytrash:
Every private school in Nigeria
clown have you worked in every private school

3 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by ariesbull: 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2021
Timekeeper:

What is the essence of ur info If u can't give us the name
he is a coward

2 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by flexydote(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Thank you dear.
It hurts me to see what alot of graduate with even masters degree go through in the name of teaching in a private secondary school.

Temistar5:
Private schools...modern slavery

5 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by FiverrTutor(m): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Gpay instant solutions (although now defunct) had a very useless and bastard operations manager named Ojo Ikashi.

2 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Hyacenth22: 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
Itex integrated services
Pos agent you will see devil..
15k basic salary..
Your on tagert to meet at least 50 customer's daily..
Weekly t.fare of 4k
The failure to meet target means 15k with any thing they feel u archived..
Hot sun go dey kill person and someone sitting at the office will be feeling boss.
Stupid company

Pilgrims security those one pay their guards peanuts, the guards who work under the sun for thier British company, and the ones at the office takes most of the big pay while the guards who keep securing this contracts are left with noting..

The British high commission should look into that..
Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Oyiboman69: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Life flour mill company in sapele ogorode delta state...

1 Like

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Oyiboman69: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
godwine11:
Homeset furniture is the worst. You apply for a role in Homeset furniture and end up working for all five of their subsidiaries. Salary comes on your fifth week.
lol
Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Samusu(m): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mrklemo:
One printing firm @ area10, UTC Abuja. You're employed as a Supervisor, you will work as a sales person, run errands for the madam, go out to buy diesel, attend to customers. You must know the price of all printing jobs in a space of one month. You must not smile or gist with your colleagues because you are their Supervisor. In her word '' i want you people to be fighting, thats when you are working. Nonsense.
She said she cant continue with me after one month.

Just say AbeySteph

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Mrklemo(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2021
[quote author=Samusu post=108098543]

Just say AbeySteph.

Nearly got it right... Lol.. Its the next office.

1 Like

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Fapemz: 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
DawnStudios:
I've not worked for someone before, I enjoy the freedom that being your own boss gives.
That's why you guys should support my business so I can keep enjoying my freedom. grin grin grin

Many need the experience and money to start up on their own really. If you know anyone that need power bank for Laptop, i have something for them. Also available if is portable inverter system for homes. 08065..3.16307

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2021

After going through this comments.. ask yourself if truly religion reflects in our different lives?

Ask urself if anyone can handle the challenges that comes with leadership?

Why do people always change once lil power or business or company is been handed over to them?

All this is why I don't take anyone serious in this country.

Hand in power to some persons criticizing buhari now and see devil 7.2 version in them.

Poverty is the only thing that humbles an african. Wait until he gets money or fame before concluding he/she is so nice.

If I mention my experiences here even where am working currently, I might possibly loose my jobs. Lemme not talk yet

7 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Trumpoteux: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
The worst company to work for in this country in my opinion is Aquada Development Corporation Ltd. This company is in Umuahia Abia state.
The company is owned by one man with a mental health challenge. He wakes up and he doesn't like your face anymore, he sacks you not minding that you just resumed a week or a month ago and had to travel from Lagos or Kaduna or Jalingo to stay work there.
The man lives abroad and is jobless over there so he has enough time to chase around young applicants. He cannot relate with men of his age. Such a proud and arrogant man.

May I never cross paths with such a horrible man again

3 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by FX2BROWN: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2021
GABYSN PEYZ LTD, another useless company to work with, your salary would be tempered wit, you go work like jakee and nothing like public holidays. Useless company.
Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by ostinz(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2021
Please can you state your reason??
Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by ostinz(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
Please can you state your reason??
oilmonie:
Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Jakiblend(f): 5:49am On Dec 12, 2021
Eastern plains integrated farms, run for your dear mind, or you will run mad. Very frustrated place to be. The MD feels he's God, he gives life. Salary are paid the following month, any day he's happy.
Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by flex12(m): 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
AMA ZUMA GROUP, ABULE EGBA LAGOS

Prospective applicants need to do a thorough research and findings before applying so as not to make the biggest error of your life , think twice before resigning from the company that your company people ends up regretting at the end of the day the document given to staff to sign, is to NAIL them as you are only entitled to 70% of your salary and 30% based on the GMD's discretion which he hardly approves.

You are not sure of your take home because of consistent deductions and penalty on your salary the GMD treats staffs like animals, and doesn't give any regards boring meetings every day and complains no staff recognitions, achievement or promotion the HR and the Admin system are handicap, what they only do is constant HIRING and FIRING no benefit, no HMO, no 13th month benefit , no overtime benefit your salary can be blocked ,seized or be downsized by the GMD.

Labour needs to shut down the company
Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by Emma1Oj(m): 7:21am On Feb 02, 2022
E'SORAE LUXURY and WHITE TREE

If you want to know the real definition of tyranny, dehumanization and slavery work there and see tins yourself.

Na one short devil nai get both. Very heartless and never appreciative. He feel he's doing you a favour working for him.

He doesn't pay in time. Staff dump is job every month has trash..

Don't have the plan to work there, if you must create an office inside the short devil office.

Cony man die cony man bury am.

He always think he's smart but know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by paulGrundy(m): 2:16am On Jul 30, 2022
Love this thread
Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by libertyluv(m): 7:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
This is totally false. I don't know your experience, but I want to assure every potential employee That Aquada Development corporation Limited, is a seasoned agro base manufacturing company,of about 50 to 70 employees. Be truthful to yourself to your CV regarding what you can do . You may lie through the interview process, and if you can not delivered if employed , definitely you will be fired not because you failed your task,but because you are a liability not an asset.if you are looking for where to misbehave, don't go a Aquada Development corporation Limited because you will be fired for not keeping up to the organization values. Rather consider working for federal ministry of labor where people don't work yet get paid.
Trumpoteux:
The worst company to work for in this country in my opinion is Aquada Development Corporation Ltd. This company is in Umuahia Abia state.
The company is owned by one man with a mental health challenge. He wakes up and he doesn't like your face anymore, he sacks you not minding that you just resumed a week or a month ago and had to travel from Lagos or Kaduna or Jalingo to stay work there.
The man lives abroad and is jobless over there so he has enough time to chase around young applicants. He cannot relate with men of his age. Such a proud and arrogant man.

May I never cross paths with such a horrible man again
Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by NapoleonHill: 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
libertyluv:
This is totally false. I don't know your experience, but I want to assure every potential employee That Aquada Development corporation Limited, is a seasoned agro base manufacturing company,of about 50 to 70 employees. Be truthful to yourself to your CV regarding what you can do . You may lie through the interview process, and if you can not delivered if employed , definitely you will be fired not because you failed your task,but because you are a liability not an asset.if you are looking for where to misbehave, don't go a Aquada Development corporation Limited because you will be fired for not keeping up to the organization values. Rather consider working for federal ministry of labor where people don't work yet get paid.
You've just exhibited the values of your organisation. I can't even imagine working for or with a toxic thing as you.

3 Likes

Re: Worst Companies To Work In Nigeria With Reasons by cpsowelle: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2022
libertyluv:

Mr Aquada, looking at the purported allegations and testimonial levelled against you if true. Reply these questions

(1) Which sane labour contract allow you to sack a worker in a week of resumption without warning letter or probation in the case of performance else your contract letters are against labour act.
(2) For workers to describe you as one with mental challenge, proud, arrogant is not a good review for your company's image, your person and it's future. Amend your ways and be nice.
(3) Federal ministry of labour is a respected ministry with a standard working environment. You have the opportunity to amend this country and write your name on good book else you will will be served your breakfast earlier than expected

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

State Security Service Recruitment 2017 / How To Improve Your Hireablity, Even If You’re Underqualified / Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.