Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

My Valentine Date With My Parents!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Valentine Date With My Parents!!! (663 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Valentine Date With My Parents!!! by Therock5555(m): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
As per the black sheep of the house but the only child who is still in the same state with my folks, I decided to chill them small today...

As I no come get serious babe, I felt it was better I spend on my folks than carrying one side chick that would chop and clean mouth, maybe donate her coochie as thank you.....

I called in the morning that I'll be coming over in the evening, didn't want to take them out cause person fit go cast, you know as place dey be....

To make it fun, I bought funny gifts for them, I hoped they found it amusing though...

Went from one joint to another shopping for wine, yoghurt and Isi Ewu...

Packaged them gifts together....

Mumsy prepared dinner like say na her whole five children wan turn up, she keeps complaining that I'm always skinny so I need to eat more, infact she served me twice the amount she and my dad would eat....

Thank God for my drum stomach... I even conquered the second serving.......

As they opened their gifts, I quickly told my dad that what I bought for him was what young girls give their boyfriends on Val's day.

Popsy burst laugh as him unveil the boxers and singlets wey I wrap, my sick sense of humor also made me add a packet of white handkerchiefs... I yarn am say him fit join village dance during Christmas period....

I can't remember making him laugh this much for awhile now...

My mom got a cool pair of earrings and necklace though.... She deserves it....

As for me I got a filled flask of steaming Jollof rice and enough Blessings that would keep village people from me for atleast one month Sha.... grin grin

Make I blow this Az first make my food resume, I go declare the remaining food Noil and Void.......

Guys Wey No Get Girlfriend, Get Peace Of Mind......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Valentine Date With My Parents!!! by Chloraseptic: 10:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Any lady that you can hang out with and have fun devoid of sexual thought or actual sex is your real love....in this case your mum is your real love.

Apply the same logic if you want to marry.
you will never regret marrying that one lady you can hang out and have fun with devoid of sex... You will never regret marrying her..

Happy Valentine's day.
Re: My Valentine Date With My Parents!!! by kingphilip(m): 10:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
Finally the black sheep go visit.

It is good to always go see them sha.
Re: My Valentine Date With My Parents!!! by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
You're a Real Niggar!! cool
Re: My Valentine Date With My Parents!!! by chatinent: 7:27am On Feb 15, 2022
Black black black sheep, have you any home?
Re: My Valentine Date With My Parents!!! by Adaanna(f): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2022
Well done.

(1) (Reply)

At Last I Am In Love / This Prof Is A Beast… He Wants Me Handcuffed And Blindfolded During Love Making / Help! I Am Addicted To Her Waistbeads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.