Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

My Experience After Taking meth - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience After Taking meth (8736 Views)

Lady Shares Her Friend’s Experience After Traveling To See A Man / This Is Not Iceblock, It’s meth: The Dangerous Drug Destroying Youths / African Game: The Next Step After Taking The Redpill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by SultanOfPuna: 6:47am On Nov 30, 2021
Ak47young:

It was used in the second world war by German soldiers during their advance in Poland and France
shocked shocked
Re: My Experience After Taking meth by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:50am On Nov 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

No, but someone offered it to me at a party and I refused.
I just found out that acid is the same as LSD.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by potbelly(m): 7:04am On Nov 30, 2021
First heard of meth in the series breaking bad and saw the effect it had. Although a series, I believe it reflects the same effect it has in real life...

Op... you get mind sha...
Re: My Experience After Taking meth by Silentgroper(m): 7:27am On Nov 30, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

A Pharmacist won't give you meth but if you call those unlicensed quacks selling illicit drugs 'pharmacists', then I get your street lingo.. If it a Pharmacist that gave you, I know you would have called him to help you right now because he will know what you need to take and do .
Just tell your parents so they can quickly assist you to present yourself in the hospital ASAP.
I hope mods delete this thread. It's reckless and can be used against you for criminal prosecution now or in the future.
It doesnt harm on 1st usage. Just like any other hard drugs out there. Constant usage or abuse of it brings d harm..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
Omo it 6 am and I can't fucking sleep this is serious ohh

Honestly, I find your curiousity to be quite unnecessary. There are already testimonies online by ex meth addicts and most of the things you said can be found on YouTube.

If you do it a second time, you may be hooked for life, so you would do well to flush it down the toilet and pray you don't feel the urge to take it.

One more thing: stop experimenting with drugs, it will lead you to dark places eventually. Shalom!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by BigYash: 7:36am On Nov 30, 2021
Those chemicals no be better thing o.. Me personally I like testing things. When I stopped testing things, was d day I tested Colos. God forbid bad thing... For like 20mins,I didn't get my sef.My phone fell off my hand, I couldn't pick it. Since that day.. I no test again o..
Op stop testing things, its not good o..
Stay away from drugs,its addictive and it kills..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by Silentgroper(m): 7:37am On Nov 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

No, but someone offered it to me at a party and I refused.
Bt u said u have used it

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by Drdreyy: 7:47am On Nov 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:

All heads are not equal
I have taken acid, mushrooms way back when I was in Netherlands 2009
I have strong mind, so I can control my highness.
Many ppl don't have that type of mind.

Strong mind indeed. I don't think you realize how fragile the human body system is. No matter how strong you claim to be, These stuffs can still mess you up and even kill you. Some of those mad men roaming the streets were once claiming strong man like you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by Kuriosmynd: 8:00am On Nov 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
DONT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

undecidedI'm still feeling the high from it,I took sniff just a little like pinch of salt.
I was warned seriously to take only a very little.

I took it around 11 pm and now it's 3 am and I feel so energetic and restless.
Also I noticed my heart beat going a bit fast but it's ok.
Here are some things I noticed from the high
1. It makes you lose appetite for food
2. It makes you stay awake for long hours.. I can't sleep
3. If I stay idle my body start scratching me, I have to stand up and do something or get busy. If I lie down on bed to rest my body start feeling uncomfortable.
I have been doing press up since 2am and it is hard to stop.
So far I don't plan on taking it again. I will be flushing the remaining drug in toilet.
For now I'm still feeling the highness but I'm also very very alert.
It's like this Methaphitamine is perfect for soldiers or those who need to stay alert or awake at night.

I will update you all as the hours go, I still feel the high is still strong but I don't know what to expect later ( I hope nothing serious)
This was done for educational purpose, I don't advise anyone to try it. It is very risky

Update: 6:10 am
Ok guys, that's it. I'm not trying this stuff again. Highbess has cleared
I have headache and string stomach ache and I still can't sleep.
I also noticed time flies fast while on this stuff
Ths energy boost I get from this is fucking crazy, I was doing push ups for over 20 mins and I wasn't feeling tired.
I felt like running g or doing something I was just restless.
Around 4am I began to feel headache and stomach ache.
I will prefer 40 lashes of cane than this type of stomach ache I'm having right now..

Did you feel Hot at any point?
u supposed use am knack to confirm its knacking power

3 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by AmancalledGod: 8:04am On Nov 30, 2021
Op small thing wey everybody for my street dey take, dey dey alright in reach your turn, you come dey see your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by Kuriosmynd: 8:08am On Nov 30, 2021
benuejosh:
Lies Lies Lies! Have you killed anyone yet? Because that's what all those who take that stuff do. A clear and clean example is the IPOB/ESN/UGM. That's what they do. They take the dangerous substance, they go mentally unstable and then go ahead to kill innocent Igbos. If you haven't killed anyone then i don't believe a crap of what you said. Your post is just a sponsored post against taking that hard and dangerous drug.
You are a foool if u believe those stuff that taking meth makes u kill indiscriminately. ...those who kill already had intention or tendency to kill before taking the drug...
u guys went to schl but can be easily fooled like a sheep by Nigerian sponsored media...
...Meth that I have known since secondary schl days...
Meth that American and Europeans youth take like we take tramadol here. I have read about 2 or 3 books on mind altering drug.. and I know wot I'm saying ...Google will have helped u
Go on subreddit/drug and see real info about meth usage by American and Europeans populace, they post it everyday and they don't go killing everyday, otherwise the subbreddit will have been shutdown. slowpoke
But here u people are always too stupid to buy crap, lies and propaganda with information....
I'm not saying meth is good for u...but let's filter propaganda from truth.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by 22o62021: 8:11am On Nov 30, 2021
You for carry girl for night make we know the knacking power

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by sharpwriter(m): 8:16am On Nov 30, 2021
ChizzyBuna:
DONT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

undecidedI'm still feeling the high from it,I took sniff just a little like pinch of salt.
I was warned seriously to take only a very little.

I took it around 11 pm and now it's 3 am and I feel so energetic and restless.
Also I noticed my heart beat going a bit fast but it's ok.
Here are some things I noticed from the high
1. It makes you lose appetite for food
2. It makes you stay awake for long hours.. I can't sleep
3. If I stay idle my body start scratching me, I have to stand up and do something or get busy. If I lie down on bed to rest my body start feeling uncomfortable.
I have been doing press up since 2am and it is hard to stop.
So far I don't plan on taking it again. I will be flushing the remaining drug in toilet.
For now I'm still feeling the highness but I'm also very very alert.
It's like this Methaphitamine is perfect for soldiers or those who need to stay alert or awake at night.

I will update you all as the hours go, I still feel the high is still strong but I don't know what to expect later ( I hope nothing serious)
This was done for educational purpose, I don't advise anyone to try it. It is very risky

Update: 6:10 am
Ok guys, that's it. I'm not trying this stuff again. Highbess has cleared
I have headache and string stomach ache and I still can't sleep.
I also noticed time flies fast while on this stuff
Ths energy boost I get from this is fucking crazy, I was doing push ups for over 20 mins and I wasn't feeling tired.
I felt like running g or doing something I was just restless.
Around 4am I began to feel headache and stomach ache.
I will prefer 40 lashes of cane than this type of stomach ache I'm having right now..

I guess you are a scientist, na scientist dey test something for dem body before releasing it to the public grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by michlins(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
You are not a licensed professional like a Pharmacist who can stock controlled substances and you are fully aware that it's illicit, yet you bought it, used it and now gleefully announced it to the world after it's taken over your rational state of mind, trust me, you can immediately be of interest to the NDLEA and I guarantee you that you must have thought those who keep going back had not previously promised not to go back to it. SMH. You are already manifesting the side effects including restlessness,excessive talking ,change in behaviour etc.

I honestly don't believe that anything you put up there is educational, it's glorying in a criminal offence that can put you behind the bars for up to 8 years. That you wrote those things up there while you are under the influence of the drug alone is symptomatic and I think you are just being reckless.

Nothing you wrote up there is a deterrent , as a matter of fact you listed the urge craved by those who depend on it to cope; you literally advertised and recommended an illicit drug!
Information on meth is not new or not available on the internet for anyone who desire to know about it to stay away from it.

The best education to stay away from illicit drug is to stay away. Simple. This thing you did may turn up during advanced background check on your internet activities.

Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
You need to upgrade the rules to forbid advertisement of controlled substances and illicit drugs before they start using nairaland to promote the addictive and destructive ' good feeling ' of taking illicit drugs as being done here by the OP.
you read the part where he said it's for educational purposes but you don't understand it.

His experience is needed so others wouldn't want to try it themselves. At least you have a first hand account of how bad this drug is.

Everything he explained here about his experience is very much on point.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2021
22o62021:
You for carry girl for night make we know the knacking power

Bro you won’t feel like having sex when you on the drug, it even stops blood flow and weak a man semen!
Re: My Experience After Taking meth by Nonexisting: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2021
This one he is not updating again, I hope he has not finally run mad.

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by Uwaomaokey(m): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2021
Nonexisting:
This one he is not updating again, I hope he has not finally run mad.

cheesy una get mouth oh! Kai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by motymop: 9:08am On Nov 30, 2021
Most of you don't realise that, the meth sold on the street is different from the meth sold by licensed pharmacies.

Meth sold by drug dealers are not pure but mixed with other chemicals to make it cheap and affordable that is why it is called crystal meth, it is an extended and addictive version of methamphetamine

It is like cocaine and crack cocaine, cocaine is pure and expensive but crack cocaine is cheap because the sellers mixed some chemicals to make it cheap and addictive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by Milesbillions(m): 9:09am On Nov 30, 2021
Some people get mind oooo

Imagine to use urself to do experiment on hard drugs......

Nothing pesin no go see for this country
Re: My Experience After Taking meth by Kriss216: 9:59am On Nov 30, 2021
I hope this OP is fine . He's yet to update .

Una get em phone number?

1 Like

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by nairaman66(m): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2021
benuejosh:
Lies Lies Lies! Have you killed anyone yet? Because that's what all those who take that stuff do. A clear and clean example is the IPOB/ESN/UGM. That's what they do. They take the dangerous substance, they go mentally unstable and then go ahead to kill innocent Igbos. If you haven't killed anyone then i don't believe a crap of what you said. Your post is just a sponsored post against taking that hard and dangerous drug.

You should add BOKOHARAM, ISWAP, BANDITS and other criminal elements as well. Thanks
Re: My Experience After Taking meth by LordIsaac(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
You are not a licensed professional like a Pharmacist who can stock controlled substances and you are fully aware that it's illicit, yet you bought it, used it and now gleefully announced it to the world after it's taken over your rational state of mind, trust me, you can immediately be of interest to the NDLEA and I guarantee you that you must have thought those who keep going back had not previously promised not to go back to it. SMH. You are already manifesting the side effects including restlessness,excessive talking ,change in behaviour etc.

I honestly don't believe that anything you put up there is educational, it's glorying in a criminal offence that can put you behind the bars for up to 8 years. That you wrote those things up there while you are under the influence of the drug alone is symptomatic and I think you are just being reckless.

Nothing you wrote up there is a deterrent , as a matter of fact you listed the urge craved by those who depend on it to cope; you literally advertised and recommended an illicit drug!
Information on meth is not new or not available on the internet for anyone who desire to know about it to stay away from it.

The best education to stay away from illicit drug is to stay away. Simple. This thing you did may turn up during advanced background check on your internet activities.

Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala
You need to upgrade the rules to forbid advertisement of controlled substances and illicit drugs before they start using nairaland to promote the addictive and destructive ' good feeling ' of taking illicit drugs as being done here by the OP.
What he did is called "Participant-observation research" , albeit, not being ethical. He can write a small thesis on it cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience After Taking meth by JubrinElSudan: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2021
That's my issue with this constant meth news going around the social media, some stupid persons may out of curiosity try to take it. In all these preaching against it, some persons who ordinarily don't take such must have tried it to see how it feels.
Re: My Experience After Taking meth by Mrkumareze(m): 10:20am On Nov 30, 2021
Good move, now come and receive the flogging grin it's part of the educational purpose of taking it...
Re: My Experience After Taking meth by kingPhidel(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2021
OP help us test 1kg of that stuff my grandma wants to know how more since you are a drug stabiliza since 2009.
Re: My Experience After Taking meth by WallpaperGuy: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2021
The problem with meth is
Its cheap crack
The problem with crack is its cheap cocaine

Now see how much of a low life you are

A dirty junkie
Re: My Experience After Taking meth by KingDash: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2021
since my mama born me I never take hard drugs for this life, I hate anything hard drugs.. why y'all niggas won kill una selves with una own hands tho...
Re: My Experience After Taking meth by ActuaRise696969: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2021
I took that meth unknowingly about 6yrs ago. A friend of mine came in from the US and was smoking cannabis and put granules of it on the weed and asked me to try it.

I believe he used it to have sex with his wife or was an addict but he is a very healthy athletic guy at 50. Now this explains his agility at that age.

So I never smoked weed then or whatever but I knew I was naturally strong.

He gave it to me and I was busy drawing and puffing it and after awhile he disrespectfully or so I thought draged it off my hand and I asked why.

After awhile I wanted to head home from his, and he asked me a funny question like if I will be able to drive or if I feel good. I say I am fucking great. I drove towards VI and he called just when I was at the toll plaza, I said I am at the toll plaza and will be home within 3 minutes.

He called again after 6 minutes and I was at home already and was wondering why he was disturbing me.

When I saw the picture of this drug, I just remembered this guy was doing drugs and was worried if I was okay.

Crazy world.. Means I can add meth to the hard stuff I have taken so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience After Taking meth by Candidlady: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2021
Roflmao
he said this was done for educational purpose
hahahahahaha kai
Re: My Experience After Taking meth by Xavier70s: 11:07am On Nov 30, 2021
I heard pentazocine is also deadly, and very addictive , bad .
Re: My Experience After Taking meth by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2021
Silentgroper:
It doesnt harm on 1st usage. Just like any other hard drugs out there. Constant usage or abuse of it brings d harm..
princeofagoare.....
Re: My Experience After Taking meth by Danjikanbauchi: 11:53am On Nov 30, 2021
kowema:
Such a big risk of your life , just to tell people what they already know.
that is what we called participants observation. One of the research methodology.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can't Imagine How Many Girls Will Be Banged This Night / Girl Accidentally Texts Her Dad Sexy Message / I Love My Girl But She Is Doing This To Me, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.