Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award (36413 Views)

‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner / Messi Wins 7th La Liga Golden Boot / Georgina Rodriguez Reacts As Messi Wins Ballon D’or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by Ijoba85: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2021
Everytime Messi doesn't win and any other player wins, it is well deserved, everytime he wins, na ojoro, rubbish people, you can never be satisfied. Evil people castigating the talented and humble guy. If you ain't pleased with the outcome, you guys should go and hug transformer,..Nonsense and konkobility

3 Likes

Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by maiquel: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2021
obonujoker:
Pessi fans cannot still explain why they gave Lewandowski Wooden Pizza as award grin, and why they refused to give to best midfielder or best defender?

Who cares?
7th in the bag cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by lichocho(m): 8:36am On Nov 30, 2021
tutudesz:
Lewandowski deserve all footballer award for last season and this season with his performance undecided
una problem be say betting Nd checking of LiveScore don make una no de see clear again..I no even sure say u don check head to head before u begin talk so

2 Likes

Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by maiquel: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2021
wunmi590:

It was so visible and so glaring to the world that, Lewandowski was cheated to this award......

If I were the organiser, if Lewandowski won't be winning this year award, his award should also have been caved for him and be presented to him this year, along with messi.....

That guy deserve this award, this people are fraud, even messi himself knows he doesn't deserve the award at all, that was why he said he should presented with his award to have it at home too

This type of thing demoralised players from performing to their best, reason why mbappe wanted to leave psg, because no matter how he plays, they would still favour messi more than him

Yen yen yen... cheesy
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by Reference(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2021
yrex01:
wailing continues. some mumu chelsea fans they even saying jorginho. lwkmd

Why not. Won the UCL and Euros.
What is bigger than that for club and country in a non World Cup year.
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by Maximar: 8:38am On Nov 30, 2021
Ballon d'or is officially a useless award now
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 30, 2021
ThierryJay:
Lol, the wailing losers have started their lamentations in full force. Good thing is they are all football illiterates and their moans wont move anybody of note.

1. Ballon D'or cannot be rigged cos it's by transparent voting from football experts.

2. Ballon D'or is not an award for highest goal scorer of the year as the pendoramic numbskulls have been insinuating, if it was so, Thierry henry would have won it in 2003, Messi would have won it in 2018 and Mario Gomez would have won it in 2009. Ballon Dor is about the brilliance of your overall personal influence and contribution to your team's wins.

3. Messi won the award the minute he won Copa America as its best player and highest goal scorer and Lewy did not go far in the UCL. To informed football literati, leading your team to win the Copa international tournament after 28 solid years carries more weight than the annual Bundesliga win.

4.Those who are trying to downplay the Copa are simply deluded. Rivaldo and Ronaldo won Ballondor solely due to their exploits in Copa win in 99 and 97 respectively. In fact, only CR7 has won Ballon dor after Euro win in the past 24 years.

5. In most cases, Ballon dor winner is based on what transpired from past season up till August. Current season form rarely influences the results. It's for this reason that Modric won in 2018, Cannavaro won in 2006, Nedved won in 2003, Kaka won in 2007 and now Messi in 2021. Those touting Messi's relatively poor league form as a reason for not deserving it are simply blind students of football history.

6. Let's get this straight, CR7 fans are just severely pained and are just bringing up any excuse no matter how illogical to belittle Messi's win. This farce of a clamour isn't out of love for Lewandowski. But like I said, their opinions are inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

You get energy ooo

make em cry, the tears sweet me wella!!!

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by maiquel: 8:39am On Nov 30, 2021
Nadeyow:
It was definitely rigged

Messi ain't deserve it

Rigged? shocked
Wawu! cheesy
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by maiquel: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2021
Maximar:
Ballon d'or is officially a useless award now

After Messi's 7th, it is now useless... cheesy
Cry me a lagoon grin
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by Jostoman: 8:41am On Nov 30, 2021
OVB123:
Rubbish award, messi doesn't deserve the award.
oga forget 2020 is lewandowski year but Covid-19 stole his award from him so Messi deserved the award in 2021.
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by ensamy(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2021
The way Messi is goating this season he will still win Ballon d'Or 2022 and all the Anti- Messi fans will " Go and die" grin according to Osho Baba
No human in the history of mankind Will ever reach six ....or not yet in sight..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by Numerouno94(m): 8:42am On Nov 30, 2021
obonujoker:
Pessi fans cannot still explain why they gave Lewandowski Wooden Pizza as award grin, and why they refused to give to best midfielder or best defender?
Wailing wailers.
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by mixta140: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2021
wunmi590:

It was so visible and so glaring to the world that, Lewandowski was cheated to this award......

If I were the organiser, if Lewandowski won't be winning this year award, his award should also have been caved for him and be presented to him this year, along with messi.....

That guy deserve this award, this people are fraud, even messi himself knows he doesn't deserve the award at all, that was why he said he should presented with his award to have it at home too

This type of thing demoralised players from performing to their best, reason why mbappe wanted to leave psg, because no matter how he plays, they would still favour messi more than him
Exactly like they did sneidjer 2010 the guy never remain the same again
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by Japhtee(m): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2021
Paygram:
I said it in a thread earlier that Messi does not deserve this award. Ahaa, if it was Messi to win 2020 ballon dor, I'm sure Messi would have collected it anyway anyhow.

If you say it is not politics, why will Donarumma win the best goalkeeper ahead of Mendy who won champions league with most Clean sheet? Why not give Martinez who won Copa America for Argentina for the first time in Messi career?

Kante won man of the match for the semi-finals and champions league final and yet he doesn't deserve it ahead of Messi? Okay o.
Goal keepers are not judged by clean sheet but by no of saves made.
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by Jostoman: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2021
Great100000:
Honestly, Lewa deserve this year balon d'Or
oga this is not 2020 award.
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by Don27tiky(m): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2021
rastaLivity:
read my post you quoted again but slowly this time, I was only being sarcastic with Ronaldo fans.
Messi deserved the award 100%
sorry about that. I was just not happy with those saying lewa deserve more than Messi
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by dodoatirice: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2021
The moment Mbappe finally realized He Chosed the wrong idol.
Messi always leaves us ‘Mesmerized’

3 Likes

Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by Mirablinks10(m): 8:45am On Nov 30, 2021
OVB123:

Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by Uniquekriss(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2021
OVB123:
Go and collect it from him then! Rubbish
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2021
Japhtee:

Goal keepers are not judged by clean sheet but by no of saves made.
So Mendy does not have saves?
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by Mccullum: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2021
That's not new to me, they've been robbing other players to favoured him since, out of the seven given to him, he deserved four genuinely, there's a period they robbed Henry, Eto and C. Ronaldo.

Not new, the Germans should try to understand the history of the fraud, the yardsticks they used to deny other players for the award would be used for him to be merited for the award when it's his own turn...
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by specie103(m): 8:48am On Nov 30, 2021
Paygram:
I said it in a thread earlier that Messi does not deserve this award. Ahaa, if it was Messi to win 2020 ballon dor, I'm sure Messi would have collected it anyway anyhow.

If you say it is not politics, why will Donarumma win the best goalkeeper ahead of Mendy who won champions league with most Clean sheet? Why not give Martinez who won Copa America for Argentina for the first time in Messi career?

Kante won man of the match for the semi-finals and champions league final and yet he doesn't deserve it ahead of Messi? Okay o.

it's Balon D'or and not UEFA Award..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by mixta140: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2021
Iamthoney:
Ribery wasn’t phenomenal or outstanding he just happened to be in an outstanding team and no player in the world had a better individual season than Ronaldo, Sneijder too suffered same fate in 2010, he wasn’t outstanding he was just in a phenomenal Inter team and now Lewandowski too. Without him Bayern will still win all the trophies they won in 2021 but the same can’t be said of Messi. He was the spine of that dead Barcelona team and he led them to a Copa Del Rey win, he dragged them all season to fight for the league, won the pichichi, dragged his Argentina team to win the Copa America, became the best player of the tournament, had the most assists, and won the Golden boot too. So all these cry babies wailing about him not being deserving of the award should wail more
Nigeria no fit better aje,,,
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by Omonigeriarere: 8:51am On Nov 30, 2021
Great100000:
Honestly, Lewa deserve this year balon d'Or

By using what yardstick Sir?
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 30, 2021
specie103:

it's Balon D'or and not UEFA Award..... grin grin grin grin
So if Mo Salah wins AFCOÑ with Egypt, he deserves balon dor? What are you guys saying?
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by horllytee(m): 8:52am On Nov 30, 2021
Check their stat b4 complaining.RIBERY was once robbed for RONALDO and u ppl didn't complain...How many goals has MODRIC wen he won d award?
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by Lemmy123(m): 8:52am On Nov 30, 2021
lichocho:
sometimes una go just see people de talk una go join without really checking facts..

Die hard Messi fan, you're seen
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by Omonigeriarere: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2021
ForeThinker:
Compromised award

Yea we know

1 Like

Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2021
huttonbanti:

Ode
Oloriburuku oshi idiot
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by Odmic2839(m): 8:54am On Nov 30, 2021
I will keep saying this.... Not until a player that knows he deserves this award walks out of that dinner night. I see this fraud to continue.. it happens in 2010 when it was so glaring that Messi doesn’t deserve that award over Wesley but was robbed same as 2014 wen Ribéry deserved it but was given to Ronaldo...now look at what happens last night it’s a shame to soccer as a whole. Same happens to Totti during his prime... never go nominated not even a runner up.... hiss... if I happens to be a player I will be the first to rubbish this award when nominated and I see the likes of Ronaldo and Messi who doesn’t give half of what I done through that season on the list.... I will glad tell them to keep it and give it to those who always have it when they don’t deserve it... I believe with that a lot of message will be passed... I will be criticized while some few will see the truth in it
wunmi590:

Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by Omonigeriarere: 8:54am On Nov 30, 2021
Nadeyow:
It was definitely rigged

Messi ain't deserve it

It is not sufficient to allege; please prove your point
Re: Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award by Laggatumuch(m): 8:54am On Nov 30, 2021
ensamy:
The way Messi is goating this season he will still win Ballon d'Or 2022 and all the Anti- Messi fans will " Go and die" grin according to Osho Baba
No human in the history of mankind Will ever reach six ....or not yet in sight..

Life has limitless possibilities, don't say "no human will ever" so for more centuries to come no one will reach that feat haba what about the young ones that Messi is an inspiration to?? Never say never.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Dances In Shopee Advert (Photos) / NFF Offers Keshi N168 Million Two-year Deal / FIFA Celebrates Iheanacho’s Hat-Trick Against Sheffield United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.