Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,977 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:12 AM

Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures (55491 Views)

An Accountant Lost His Job, See Why? / Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Cmanforall: 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
AmazingELixir:
wink

Ok, appears smart and intelligent .

I find this her quote rather intriguing though lots of meaning contained in it.

“After I graduated from aviation school in July and got my cabin crew licence I had no idea how I was going to get a job, I didn’t know anyone in the industry who would give me a leg up ..."

Please no quoting ..I'm mot feeling very ok..

Badddd guyyy grin
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by newoffer: 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
Aeroplane conductor. Good for her
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Zico5(m): 12:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
AmazingELixir:
wink

“After I graduated from aviation school in July and got my cabin crew licence I had no idea how I was going to get a job, I didn’t know anyone in the industry who would give me a leg up ..."

Please no quoting ..I'm mot feeling very ok..
In fact, u are not okay. grin grin grin
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by BABANGBALI: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2021
AdeOri99:

Is she beautiful angry
she is beautiful but she will be very boring in bed

2 Likes

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by ImoleNaija: 12:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
Clash01:
I was scammed by this clothes dealer please you guys should keep calling her to help me Insult her. 08102535347

Lol, Yahoo guys don do you strong thing grin. They work with their gfs.
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by shadyLP(m): 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2021
AdeOri99:

Is she beautiful angry

Sharap! grin
Muscle pain dey worry you for eyes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by EmekaBlue(m): 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
When invited ones are mostly short and ugly
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by sofiscatedmoron: 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
Loreettaa:

And you don't have one. Cry.

grin grin I'm OK with mine will bleep ur pucy nice and slow
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by seyz91(m): 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
You dey mind that mumu up there undecided
AdeOri99:

Is she beautiful angry
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Tareq1105: 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
I don't like the comments of some haters on the platform.

Are they submitting that a woman cannot get anything on merit?

That's very unfair and it's hate speech.

There are many brilliant ladies doing well in academic than their male counterparts.

The other time, a lady graduated with first class in medicine and surgery from University of Ibadan, it was war on nairaland. They said it was her sleeping around with the lecturers that earned her the feat.

Very ridiculous things to say. They've forgotten that the same lady had 7 As in her Waec back then.

Did she sleep with those that marked her Waec then to have 7 As?

5 Likes

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by SocialJustice: 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
AM SURE IT WAS HER KUKUNASE THAT WAS INTERVIEWED
Evil fvck.
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by jditimiya(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good news, lucking and blessing meet in one body, It was her time.
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Tareq1105: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
FarahAideed:
The girl just exchanged her her destiny with yours

Both were employed
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by sammirano: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
Olosho work
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by FarahAideed: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
Tareq1105:

Both were employed

Ohhh
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Pat081: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
And sorry to ask you who tell you that nobody invites her? how did she know that INTERVIEWED is going on that day? she don't want to put the person that invite her into problem that is why we are all in Nigeria
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Honeytee007: 1:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Tareq1105:

Both were employed

The person who invited her was not employed, it's on linkedin
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Contango(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Omo…

Let me head for NNPC towers in Abuja
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by uptownemmygee(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
That's the advantage that comes with been pretty and intelligent..
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Benzemma(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Clash01:
I was scammed by this clothes dealer please you guys should keep calling her to help me Insult her. 08102535347

You were scammed by your fellow man using a lady picture as a profile picture.

Next time try to pay on delivery!
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
Her pvssy must have done it for her

Small girl with big god
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by prigoz(m): 1:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
My dear, congratulations. When it's your turn, God will turn to your side and that is what we called unmerited favour.
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by 1F30M4(f): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Congratulations girrrl, God's got you.
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by nkemoma(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
tctrills:

The babe fine

Help me ask the simple simp.
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Testimony1988(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wow, she had faith to get the job, I wish a successful career.
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
AdeOri99:

Is she beautiful angry
Yes, she is

1 Like

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Stanfeelings: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

What's this na?
When last did you pray for your sister or your mom?
Make I move o, before stone touch my head cheesy

MUST U BE A KILL JOY? U, WHEN LAST DID U EVEN REMEMBER YOUR GOD?
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Pootle: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
she will marry a pilot
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by tnerro1(m): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good luck girl, even if dem send me multiple invite, I no go still show up
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by IbadeHQ: 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2021
AmazingELixir:
wink

Please no quoting ..I'm not feeling very ok..

How u take type wen ur not ok. "Leg up" I know you're tinkin something about it. I catch u
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Ubachinwe1(m): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Only God knows the kind bleep wey she don give the interviewer to secure this job finally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced / Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) / Thank God, See My Networth As A Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.