Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures (55329 Views)

An Accountant Lost His Job, See Why? / Man Attends Bartender Interview With Facial Penis Tattoo And Gets The Job / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by BePrepared: 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
AmazingELixir:
wink

Ok, appears smart and intelligent .

I find this her quote rather intriguing though lots of meaning contained in it.

“After I graduated from aviation school in July and got my cabin crew licence I had no idea how I was going to get a job, I didn’t know anyone in the industry who would give me a leg up ..."

Please no quoting ..I'm not feeling very ok..
When English was taught in school you were always on top of the mango tree in your community school, now see the result
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Bishopsgate(m): 2:43pm On Nov 30, 2021
Antoeni:
After Failed Application to Dana Airline, Lady Shows up for Interview Uninvited, Gets the Job.

A cabin crew and graduate of Zoology, Uche Anaekwe, has shared how she secured a job at Dana Air even with a failed application. Read her story.

“A lot has happened to me between August-November, and I’m nothing short of grateful to God.

“After I graduated from aviation school in July and got my cabin crew licence I had no idea how I was going to get a job, I didn’t know anyone in the industry who would give me a leg up, and although I knew I had all the qualifications, I didn’t know how to go about securing a job except submitting my CV to airlines and hoping for the best.

“In the last week of July, I decided to pack my bags and go to Lagos, my plan was to go round airlines offices dropping my cv with them and praying that something clicks, mind you I had previously submitted my CV to Dana air when they called for new cabin crew but I didn’t hear back from them and off course I was devastated.

“Long story short, a good friend and fellow cabin crew aspirant I met here on LinkedIn who had also applied for the same role with Dana told me that she had been invited for their aptitude test, I was very happy for her but at the same time sad that I wasn’t called. She was kind enough to tell me the date of the test and where it will take place (funny enough I was going to the airport that same day to submit my CV to other airlines).

“I took a bold and courageous leap of faith, went for an aptitude test I wasn’t invited for, and the rest they say is history.

“They say that when opportunity meets preparedness, success is bound to happen.

“I’m forever grateful to Maryam Adeleke for being an amazing friend to me even when she didn’t have to. I’m also very thankful to Dana air for using no prejudice and bias to recruit their new crew because I wouldn’t have had a chance otherwise.

“I thank God for making my dreams come true and starting me off on this amazing journey, I know there are better things to come and look forward to it.”

Congratulations to her!!

https://www.facebook.com/100057375342702/posts/381500437105798/

Fortune, they say, favours the bold!

She was bold enough to take action towards her dreams and see how far she has come. I just love ambitious people.

Congratulations!
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Nanavati(m): 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2021
FuckDModz:
As a beautiful woman, you'd be doing yourself a disservice if you don't make the most out of your God-given gift!

And what's the Gift?
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by molawale: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wish you all the best in life.. Congrat!
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by winner37(m): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

What's this na?
When last did you pray for your sister or your mom?
Make I move o, before stone touch my head cheesy

���
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Exodora: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
AdeOri99:

Is she beautiful angry
Beautiful is she

Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by yemmywesey(m): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nah your height make dem give you the job.
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by freshalien: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
AdeOri99:

Is she beautiful angry

Yep, she is.
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by vikiphy89(m): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
I thought i saw her this morning at avion bridge 3, MMA2
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by AK481(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
did the adeleke girl get the job also ?
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by lonelydora: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
Antoeni:
After Failed Application to Dana Airline, Lady Shows up for Interview Uninvited, Gets the Job.

A cabin crew and graduate of Zoology, Uche Anaekwe, has shared how she secured a job at Dana Air even with a failed application. Read her story.

“A lot has happened to me between August-November, and I’m nothing short of grateful to God.

“After I graduated from aviation school in July and got my cabin crew licence I had no idea how I was going to get a job, I didn’t know anyone in the industry who would give me a leg up, and although I knew I had all the qualifications, I didn’t know how to go about securing a job except submitting my CV to airlines and hoping for the best.

“In the last week of July, I decided to pack my bags and go to Lagos, my plan was to go round airlines offices dropping my cv with them and praying that something clicks, mind you I had previously submitted my CV to Dana air when they called for new cabin crew but I didn’t hear back from them and off course I was devastated.

“Long story short, a good friend and fellow cabin crew aspirant I met here on LinkedIn who had also applied for the same role with Dana told me that she had been invited for their aptitude test, I was very happy for her but at the same time sad that I wasn’t called. She was kind enough to tell me the date of the test and where it will take place (funny enough I was going to the airport that same day to submit my CV to other airlines).

“I took a bold and courageous leap of faith, went for an aptitude test I wasn’t invited for, and the rest they say is history.

“I’m forever grateful to Maryam Adeleke for being an amazing friend to me even when she didn’t have to. I’m also very thankful to Dana air for using no prejudice and bias to recruit their new crew because I wouldn’t have had a chance otherwise.

“I thank God for making my dreams come true and starting me off on this amazing journey, I know there are better things to come and look forward to it.”

Congratulations to her!!

https://www.facebook.com/100057375342702/posts/381500437105798/

This was exactly how I got my first job in 2008 immediately after NYSC. Most times, God sends helper to our way.
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by ASY007(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
[Wish you all the best in your new job=Antoeni post=108084272]After Failed Application to Dana Airline, Lady Shows up for Interview Uninvited, Gets the Job.

Congratulations to her!!

https://www.facebook.com/100057375342702/posts/381500437105798/[/quote]
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2021
congrats to her
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by jayice(m): 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Lucky her but if it was my gender,forget it na for gate dm for bounce you.
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Ppgg: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Didi2d(m): 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
That's how I told a friend on an aptitude testing was invited for. At the end of the day my friend got the job, me I still dey here
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by timchogon81: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
E for energy.

Watch as one motivational speaker will use this as a new line in this aspire for your desire and fo not retire until you are hired
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Aparche(f): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
Tareq1105:
I don't like the comments of some haters on the platform.

Are they submitting that a woman cannot get anything on merit?

That's very unfair and it's hate speech.

There are many brilliant ladies doing well in academic than their male counterparts.

The other time, a lady graduated with first class in medicine and surgery from University of Ibadan, it was war on nairaland. They said it was her sleeping around with the lecturers that earned her the feat.

Very ridiculous things to say. They've forgotten that the same lady had 7 As in her Waec back then.

Did she sleep with those that marked her Waec then to have 7 As?

They are showing the classic characteristics of envious people.
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by ademi87(m): 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
FuckDModz:
As a beautiful woman, you'd be doing yourself a disservice if you don't make the most out of your God-given gift!
I no no the meaning of the word disservice and I no bother to check am, I just assumed and I can't be the only one guilty of this.... Make I run go check wetin e mean sef
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by nedekid: 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:
your beauty and height alone can attract any airline to employed you

Exactly what I thought. grin
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by nedekid: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Tareq1105:
I don't like the comments of some haters on the platform.

Are they submitting that a woman cannot get anything on merit?

That's very unfair and it's hate speech.

There are many brilliant ladies doing well in academic than their male counterparts.

The other time, a lady graduated with first class in medicine and surgery from University of Ibadan, it was war on nairaland. They said it was her sleeping around with the lecturers that earned her the feat.

Very ridiculous things to say. They've forgotten that the same lady had 7 As in her Waec back then.

Did she sleep with those that marked her Waec then to have 7 As?
She certainly got it on merit. Her looks also played a good part. Is that a crime? No! Her looks, height, composure are all part of her advantages, ie her assets.
Those attbutes are needed in the aviation industry.
Are do you think if she was one fat, short, scruffy looking ngbeke like NgeneUkwenu she would have gotten the job?
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by izubext007: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
Ur plane will never crash and that of other once in the industry.
Is better than venturing into prostitution
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by marhez43(f): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
I thank God for her.but buhari give us job.#no election in nigeria 2023 #fake buhari must go
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by visijo(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
Starz825:

But I don't wear any clothes at all except for my short whenever I want to do my washing...is that the real me? undecided
yes grin
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Poleski: 9:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
I like this type of smart woman who knows her worth. This beauty could have easily become a rich runs girl in Abuja, but she just wanted to do a decent job and better herself.

She did not sit around waiting for an imaginary god to save her.

Hey, single guys, this lady is a catch! She's beautiful and intelligent.
Re: Uninvited Lady Shows Up For Dana Airline Interview And Gets Job. See Pictures by Navalsadiq(m): 3:03am On Dec 01, 2021
What a beut!

Congratulations to her.courage is all it takes and GOD'S favour

Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced / Have You Ever Been This Shamed? (photos) / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts