Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) (1843 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Cries After Finding Out Boyfriend in Nigeria is Only 13 - (video) / Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 10:13am On Jul 14, 2023
Lady calls out boyfriend Ajibola after he absconded with her £20,400 British Pounds she lent him in the UK.

According to reports, he is into dating and taking money from his unsuspecting victims who are mostly Nigerian students.

Video of when he was caught before and what he does with the money 📺👇👀

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/p/CurCuClppOV/?igshid=NjIwNzIyMDk2Mg==

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVOLNKPZNdI&t=4s

1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 10:14am On Jul 14, 2023
More...

Please subscribe to my youtube channel dear nairalanders👇🙏♥️

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCpaS5mk_AUKbLhCZbIQE4Og/videos

#wetindeyhappentv

1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by Dmama1991: 10:15am On Jul 14, 2023
Yoruba and crime tueeh i spilt on yaribandiants from sadwest aka children from felling demon

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2023
Sope otilo
Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by Ihateheadslamer: 10:15am On Jul 14, 2023
The boyfriend is the same as Yakubu manhood the fraudster tongue
Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by Zonefree(m): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2023
Agony of a dumped and frustrated ENP.

She should move on abeg.

Nairaland girls made us understand that any money spent while dating is investment of no returns.

Ajibola 1
The future 0

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by HeartlessMan: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Ajibola

He voted Tinubu before relocating.

Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:19am On Jul 14, 2023
Dmama1991:
Yoruba and crime tueeh i spilt on yaribandiants from sadwest aka children from felling demon
remove the double-a in ur name with u. u be Mumu, ur head is just big for notin.
Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by 2special(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Thief
you already believe her
Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by incandescentena: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2023
Marriage promises gone sour for this one.

Didnt She also spent and enjoyed outta the fvckng £20400 na......?

These ladies want to spend your monies with you, but they do not want to share their monies with the guy.

Leeches MF

Jerostarks is she worth it or the guy should just move on with her money and find a tear rubber(virgin) girl

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by Ever8090: 10:20am On Jul 14, 2023
From the chat between she and d guy, the guy will pay when he gets d money, she should just chill and i wish I can reach out to her to borrow me just 5k pounds I will invest it in poultry farming and storage of food stuff then pay her bag within a year time with 50 percent interest.....
Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by Disclaimer12: 10:24am On Jul 14, 2023
Truly, there's scarcity of husband in UK for naija women, this girl wouldn't have answered the boy if they are both in Nigeria grin grin[color=#990000][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by Zonefree(m): 10:26am On Jul 14, 2023
Ever8090:
From the chat between she and d guy, the guy will pay when he gets d money, she should just chill and i wish I can reach out to her to borrow me just 5k pounds I will invest it in poultry farming and storage of food stuff then pay her bag within a year time with 50 percent interest.....
She no go gree borrow you the money cos you have good intentions.

But, use love and marriage format to trick her, and watch her spend double of that money on you. Women love lies, the reason Playboys find it easy to swindle them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by Ever8090: 10:28am On Jul 14, 2023
Zonefree:

But, use love and marriage format to trick her, and watch her spend double of that money on you. Women love lies, the reason Playboys find it easy to swindle them.
I dey tell you...
Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by stacyadams: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2023
Disclaimer12:
Truly, there's scarcity of husband in UK for naija women, this girl wouldn't have answered the boy if they are both in Nigeria grin grin[color=#990000][/color]

Walai am looking at the boyfriend,I just weak for the girl.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by Lama70(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2023
The table has turned and our women advocate have suddenly gone lame. Can we say the girl should leave the money with this man since it was given while they were in love?

No answer

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:46am On Jul 14, 2023
cheesy
Sharp man....He use better format and he finally cashed out..may God bless him and his likes.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by DynamicWriter(f): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2023
Wahala!

Women only love and care for guys that love playing them like toys. If it was a man that has good intentions for her, will she lend him such a huge amount of money?

She deserves her cake.

In case anyone needs a content writer, kindly check my signature for my contact info.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by DynamicWriter(f): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2023
Dmama1991:

HeartlessMan:

He voted Tinubu before relocating.

Both of you are not worth to be categorized as living things.

You are jumping from thread to thread making hateful comments.

Like DaGrin's favorite producer you guys are so sick
Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by stacyadams: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2023
Zonefree:

...be like I go find way track my ex sister grin my ex don tell me make I come marry her sis last year I no take am serious..be like I go try my luck with d evening newspaper..
Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by stacyadams: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2023
Lama70:
The table has turned and our women advocate have suddenly gone lame. Can we say the girl should leave the money with this man since it was given while they were in love?

No answer
..if them answer u make my prick turn to ttoto
Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by advanceDNA: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2023
If na dem.....dem go say na gift...

Abeg...who don lend him nigerian girlfriend money and successfully got it all back....??

Gather here ooo lets give u award for scaling one of the most impossible heights in nigeria history

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by Streetmovement(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Them don knack this one 2by2 grin

1 month of dating she said? 🤣
Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by meobizy(f): 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
Na for social media police dey?
Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by Depriest2020: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
Truly boyfriend scarce for UK, if not wetin this fine girl they do with that nincompoop.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by Zigzagman: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
she dey learn work grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by Chibuezem(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
Dmama1991:
it's not a Yoruba thing, it's a Nigerian thing, it's rampant in every tribe in Nigeria because of poverty and get rich quick mentality . We Nigerians are just horrible scamming others through love and friendship. I pray the Government apprehends him before he spends the whole money.
Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by kokorokoman: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
The only ajibola I know is mammy igbagbo.
Re: Lady Calls Out Boyfriend After He Absconded With Her £20,400 In UK (pics/video) by Raalsalghul: 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
My suspicion is that this guy has paper or residence permit: reason he is able to fleet his victims. grin

Nigerian ladies (born and bred) I know would never date this guy talkless of lending him 20000£ if not for the above reasons.

I might be wrong though.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship / Four Classes Of Women That May Not Get Married / I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.