Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship (1829 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by Ekemax: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2023
Am a young guy of 27 and as a norm I don't like sharing my stories outside but this has broken me.
I met a girl in my university days, and we started dating.
The relationship has lasted for 4 yrs+ and I have strong intentions of settling down with her, as I'm deeply in love with her.
She's churchy as a result we haven't been intimate as i respect her decision in regards to that, She's also little bit gullible expecially when it comes to religious matters .
I've known virtually everyone in her family and so I think we are in same page.
Her attitude changed and I inquired to know why and she told me her pastor told her that her husband is not the first one but the second one and a her first love (at least to the best of my knowledge). The same pastor that once asked her if she's in love with his arrogant son. And that she wants to go by the pastors prophecy, and that her brother had a dream and told her that we are not matched for each other and as such she won't continue with the relationship.
I'm devastated right now and just don't know what to do.
Should I fight for my love or should I let it go as I really love this girl.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by freshtimi(m): 9:15am On Oct 29, 2023
Flee bro. If u marry this Kain girl, na her pastor go rule your home

33 Likes

Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by KiNg0G: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2023
All this fake fake made up stories self

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by Wujio: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2023
In marriage you marry both your partner and her family. Once family opposes, there's nothing to salvage anymore. Move on fast

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by Amotolongbo(f): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2023
Ekemax:
Am a young guy of 27 and as a norm I don't like sharing my stories outside but this has broken me.
The relationship has lasted for 4 yrs+ and I have strong intentions of settling down with her, as I'm deeply in love with her.
She's churchy as a result we haven't been intimate as i respect her decision in regards to that, She's also little bit gullible expecially when it comes to religious matters .
Her attitude changed and I inquired to know why and she told me her pastor told her that her husband is not the first one but the second one and a her first love (at least to the best of my knowledge). The same pastor that once asked her if she's in love with his arrogant son. And that she wants to go by the pastors prophecy, and that her brother had a dream and told her that we are not matched for each other.
Hello bro,

So pe o ti lo.
You can’t fight the lost battle, else you become a slave

The fact is that the lady is tired of being in love with you. The pastor and dream stories are just cooked up excuses to excuse herself out of the relationship.

A lady that truly loves you and wants to settle down with you will never listen to any opposing opinion, not even her parents.

10 Likes

Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by Reminderz: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2023
Dump her... I'm not against her being churchy, but she's gullible and also dogmatic, someone that isn't capable of thinking for herself...

and besides you said because she's "churchy", you guys haven't been intimate, hope she's not giving someone for free out there while selling you the celibacy scam? abi she talk say she be virgin? she might have seen how much in love you are and decide to manipulate you with it because at that moment, thinking logically will be like a myth to you...

and all these my pastor say, I just laugh, the pastor eyes sef fit dey there, he fit dey chop am sef or make e wan give her to his son... lol if to say you be rich niqqa now, dem nor dey see prophesy for that one.. you would be automatically God sent.. lol we know...

this is why we tell men not to invest more than the woman they are in relationship with unless she's proved herself that she really wants to be with him... now you're emotionally invested and you've probably moved mountains for her while she might have not even done half of that for you, it would be hard for you to move on as she don dey prepare to serve you hot breakfast... that's if she never even serve you sef and that's if you haven't been dating yourself all these while she has other plans... your eyes don finally clear...

6 Likes

Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by martinsoreoluwa: 9:29am On Oct 29, 2023
I have same experience before she is a CAC Member.
Her Pastor told her we are not perfect Match. So I break up with her. Was 30years then. So I can't fight for love at all.

6 Likes

Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by Reminderz: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2023
martinsoreoluwa:
I have same experience before she is a CAC Member.
Her Pastor told her we are not perfect Match. So I break up with her. Was 30years then. So I can't fight for love at all.
you're a wise man... let the pastor find the perfect match for her lol...

money stops nonsense...

7 Likes

Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by BlackhatMentor: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2023
God just saved you lol.

Check the pastor now he has a dysfunctional relationship with his partner.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by lordnkem000(m): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2023
I hate this pastor matter o, I fit swear say that pastor dey knack that girl seriously

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by ImmanuelMyron(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2023
Things and things are really happening in AFRICA. LOST SHEPHERD AND BRAINWASHED SHEEP, SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by HopeNeverDies: 9:54am On Oct 29, 2023
Lmao lmao ...
Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by incandescentena: 10:35am On Oct 29, 2023
Pastor is digging her pvssy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by Gadafii: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2023
Welcome to the fold my brother, you don’t need relationship to be happy as man

Go register for a gym, learn digital skills if you have the means, socialize more, network etc

Imagine you had done these things for 4 good years, you would have been a better man

Fcck you no see fckk for 4 years, tell me or tell us what did you as a man benefited from that evil relationship

Leave her alone and move on, stop wasting time on building relationship with girls, if it’s not going to make you cum make you income, it’s wasteful

Peace ✌️

5 Likes

Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by Johnholt909: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Hello bro,

So pe o ti lo.

The fact is that the lady is tired of being in love with you. The pastor and dream stories are just cooked up excuses to excuse herself out of the relationship.

A lady that truly loves you and wants to settle down with you will never listen to any opposing opinion, not even her parents.
Yeah, very true.
Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by Tallesty1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ekemax:
Her attitude changed and I inquired to know why and she told me her pastor told her that her husband is not the first one but the second one and a her first love (at least to the best of my knowledge). The same pastor that once asked her if she's in love with his arrogant son. And that she wants to go by the pastors prophecy, and that her brother had a dream and told her that we are not matched for each other and as such she won't continue with the relationship.
Losing a woman like her is gain.

3 Likes

Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by Jflex07(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ekemax:
Fight for a gullible religious woman? You must be a disgusting simp to ever birth such useless thought.

1 Like

Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
undecided PROPHECY! Hahahaha one of the greatest lessons of the just concluded Presidential elections. grin
Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by Sonnobax15(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
Bro,move on with your life ASAP..

I've a principle in life and that's--"I don't believe in prophecies"

Cuz I've seen too many relationships and marriages that were halted by churches and prophecies....

Leave her alone.....She go learn in the hard way las las, trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by Vinnie2000(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
KiNg0G:
All this fake fake made up stories self

Supported.

The Story is somehow.😕

Very Tasteless. 😏
Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by Fahvvy: 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2023
I can't be with a girl who sees the pastors word as the final authority in her life undecided...

I'm not against pastors, but I realize that you're "my pastor say" kind of girl, then you're not good enough for me undecided...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by Autobot05: 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
Only God can assist you To your right partner

Listening to your fellow man that claims to be from God has never really turned out well
Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by xband: 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
a
Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
Lol my husband's family pastor told his mum who told him we are not the right match that we will have issues with child birth, my husband did not listen, 9 months after a very big wedding I gave birth to twins, I'm not saying the pastor is wrong or right, but there is a possibility the pastor is right and also wrong 🙂

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by worldclass68(m): 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
Better run from those kind of girls....nah pastors go dey control your home.
Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by Myer(m): 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ekemax:
So sorry to hear this.
I feel your pain. Cos I know what it means to lose a good one.
If you truly love her, please let her go.
God will provide your wife for you.
Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by Mhizzard(m): 4:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
Don't bother to do that.sometimes we don't know who God send to evacuate us from unforsee future calamity.however,if they are fabricating lies just for you and your babe to seperate,there is judgement.and for the pastor trying make fake prophesy so has to favour him,leave them to God
Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by fineberry(m): 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2023
Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by samuelson06(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
Tallesty1:
Losing a woman like her is gain.

Big gain bro.

Whether man or woman, it's very bad and risky to work with people without an independent mind. They are usually very easy to control.

They fit collect poison from an outsider come kill you for house.
Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by Starz825(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Hello bro,

So pe o ti lo.

the lady is a churchy type..this is not even about whether she loves or not

na so dem be....dem go no fit pray themselves...ma wetin pastor talk dem dey follow
Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by edunaragold(f): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
Prophetcy is meant to understand only after when it has happened
Re: Prophecy Just Broke My Relationship by ConfidentialDoc: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ekemax:

Don't fight for anything dude.
You don't know what bullet you've just dodged.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If A Man Plans To Marry You / Wetin Make I Do? / Neutralizing Love Charm On Somebody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.