Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec (6002 Views)

Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2021
A Nigerian lady has met her untimely death after her boyfriend allegedly ganged up with his friends to kill her for money rituals.

The sad news which happened in Nigeria has the explanation that the lady request an iPhone 13 from the boyfriend.

The boyfriend then asked her to dress and come over to her house so that they walk together to a phone shop and buy the iPhone not knowing he's going to kill her.

Upon her arrival, she was kidnapped and rushed to the center where the rituals will be held.

They killed her, cut her body into pieces and after they had done with the ritual, they threw away the pieces into a nearby bush.

The nature of the video looks bizarre. Viewers are discretion is advised.

https://www.browngh.com/nigeria-lady-exchanges-life-iphone-13-sakawa-boys-cut-pieces-ritual/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by Xscape1993(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
What a wicked world! A complete human being for money? Vanity upon vanity! Money that will not last forever.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by lkillbrokehoes: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
Damn!
Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by Afamsi: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
Shedding of blood becoming a norm in Nigeria. Smh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by Toochildish666: 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nigeria ladies will never learn, der love for material tinz heh!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by preshman22: 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by preshman22: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by preshman22: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by CryptoClub2018: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
preshman22:
That's my cousin

Really shocked sorry for the loss bro

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by FalseProphet1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2021
preshman22:
Elohor has been missing for quite sometime now
Send a pic of her so we can believe you.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by duro4chang(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
preshman22:
That's my cousin
Do you mean it?
Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by tillaman(m): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
Que?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by preshman22: 2:32pm On Nov 30, 2021
Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by MrBanner(m): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2021
preshman22:
Nooooooooo

Elohor see where your greediness for money has made end up

Elohor loved material things

Noooooo undecided

Are you serious right now? Because this video is quite old and has been circulating around social media, surely someone from your family or her friends must've seen it. I personally do not think that it happened in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by Divoc19(f): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
Who got this narration
Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by preshman22: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
MrBanner:

Are you serious right now? Because this video is quite old and has been circulating around social media, surely someone from your family or her friends must've seen it. I personally do not think that it happened in Nigeria.
I am lying oh

I just did it for the attention
Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by Divoc19(f): 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2021
Send proof.

CryptoClub2018:

Really shocked sorry for the loss bro

May this never be your cousin ever
preshman22:

I am lying oh

Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by preshman22: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Divoc19:

May this never be your cousin ever

Amen
Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
Some Nigerian girls and their love for iPhone.
I wonder wetin dey special about iPhone.
Na wa ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by Parkflash(f): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
My people see what iPhone has cause, that's why I'll keep on using my Nokia 3310

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by Xavier70s: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2021
No be the head dey more important??
Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by AfonjaConehead: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
preshman22:

I am lying oh

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by IJOBA11: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
FEMAIL-THE FUTURE cool
Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by Vision4God: 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hhmmm the era of iPhone 13.
Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by BigYash: 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
preshman22:

I am lying oh

Because of attention, you're wishing your family tears? That's bad o..

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
Toochildish666:

Just go see expensive car with all tinted glass go just stop for road, you go just enter no fear.
Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by Freegifter(m): 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
Cheeez!!! This is so barbaric
Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by Freegifter(m): 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
preshman22:

I am lying oh

You be fool!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
That picture is old.. ah no believe OP story
Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by Danjikanbauchi: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
Afonjas and human rituals.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by toujurs: 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
Toochildish666:
Don't mind them, very foolish set of people, you can imagine someone her parents suffered to train in school, just look at how she wasted her life, work!! these girls will not want to follow the right route others are following, always looking for short cut to success. That was how that akwa ibom lady met her interview at a busstop, enter his car into his house, who fucking does that!!! May God bless my children with wisdom and the spirit of entrepreneurship. Its really a shame

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2021
Toochildish666:
Poor men do these crimes... So they should date them? These degenerates who would do anything to 'cash out'... undecided

Women dating rich men are safer... They aren't desperate...

These poverty stricken men pretend to be rich... Which tells you that those who commit the most horrible crimes are poor men...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vid) Girls Fight Dirty While Getting Eachother Nãked Because Of A Man / A Girl You've Not Met Asking You For A Recharge Card On Phone / Can You Marry An Albino?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.